• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kloxia, Academia de Mythe

As Kali's walking back to her dorm, her stomach grumbles. She hasn't eaten today, and she used a lot of energy flying about. She decides to take a detour to the cafeteria. Kids are still milling around, and she wonders if it's ever completely quite.

She's almost to the cafayeria when she spots Coah. Atleast she thinks that's her name, she didt pay much attention being worried about Michi. She decides nows the time to apologize for being rude. She walks up to her as stops in front of her. "Hi. I just wanted to apologize for earlier. I know you were just helping, and I was rude. I'm sorry."

@Bread King

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arayhia

Coah looked at the Fairy, then back at Isaac, then back at her again. She straightened her back and stood tall, though she was super nervous. "I'm sorry too... I was rude and I acted without thinking. I shouldn't have been so quick to act. Please forgive me." She got on one knee and bowed, a form of genuine apology in her clan. She stood back up still looking at the ground, giving a sheepish smile.

Coah then ran, unfurled her wings as wide as they would go. She flapped them hard, moving so fast that one could only saw her as a blur when she moved out of the cafeteria. She rushed through the halls, so nervous she would screw something up again. She continued slightly running slightly flying, but moving quickly.

She eventually found herself in the forest only after tripping over what may have been a person or may have been a bird...

@Hakkern1

Kali goes to tell her that she has nothing to apologize for and help her of the ground, only to see her sprint away. A puzzled look stays on her face as she makes her way into the cafateria.

She loads her plate with a salad and fruit slices. Kali makes her way to a table by the window and starts eating her food piece by piece. Her wings have returned to their transparency since the race. Te cafeteria is a bit of loud place, and if drags on her nerves a bit.

"Agh! What The Heck!", Ray Felt A Stinging Pain On His Wing, It Wasn't Very Inviting To Him So He Got Into A Quirky Laying Down Stance "Who The Hell Did That?! Whoever Did You're Gonna Pay!..Once I Get Up.", Ray Tried To Get Up But Ended Up With His Back To A Tree Looking At What Seemed To Be A Student At Kloxia. "Oh What The Heck Do You Want! I'm Angered Enough..", He Gave A Slight Tired And Angered Face At The Girl.

@Bread King

Chance closed the cover of the third book and placed it back on the shelf. He felt a bit more tech savvy yet there was still the hands on part yet. And as he knew, book knowledge could only go so far in the world of technology. He slid the book back onto the shelf and glanced at his watch. He had some time. He grabbed a random book from a shelf of fiction and checked it out before heading to the cafeteria. He noticed others sitting in places but for the first time in a while, felt a little awkward. He didn't want to interrupt any who were in a conversation so he bought a bottle of lemonade and sat down at an empty table. He opened up his book and started to read.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean too! I was going so fast I couldn't see where I was going!" She stopped only by bringing her feet up against the tree and turning her wings perpendicular to how they had been. She walked towards the angry person, she had been going so fast her eyes were watery, but she almost looked like she was crying. She rubbed her eyes and got a better look at the person she was dealing with. He was on fire! But healing people without permission was rude here.

"Can I heal you?"

@Hakkern1

Michi Takaharu (Interacting with @Anyone)

Michi drowsily opened his eyes, the dark chamber of dream-less sleep he had been in nearly seemed comatose. Getting out of bed he stretched out his arms and changed into a new sweater, it had only been an hour of sleep and he could probably make it to the cafeteria in time for the rush of students. "Oh boy," he muttered sarcastically, opening the door to his dorm slowly and stepping out.

The cafeteria was only a ways away and while he walked he examined his glasses which were slightly dirty from his flight through the clouds. Wiping them off he entered the cafeteria with out looking up. Getting an apple and small glass of water he sat at a lonely table near the windows. He enjoyed eating light because his fragile body didn't need much nutrition and because he didn't have time to eat a large meal.

"Agh....I'm Okay My Wings Can Heal Fine Themselves", Ray Looked Up At The Girl. He Was Already Angered At His Damn Broken Wing, He Was Also Getting Angered Even More At The Fact He Was Still On The Damn Ground! He'd Might As Well Get Up Him Self Up!..Somehow 'Hmm..', He Thought For A Bit Hmm What To Do?... 'Aha!' "One Question..." He Put His Wing Forward "But Uhh.. Could You Help Me Up?"

@Bread King

Kali's pretty much full, and she's pushed her plate away from her. Her hair falls on either side of her, blocking her face from peoples view. Lookig through her hair she watches different creatures sit and talk and laugh for awhile.

After awhile she notices Michi enter the cafateria. She debates for awhile about joining him at his table. He's really hard to read, and see not sure if he wants to see her or not. She decides to just wave at him. "Michi!" She kind of whispers it, she doesn't know if he even ears her. She waves a bit hesitantly in his direction.

@Rain

"Certainly," Coah said. She grabbed his arm and pulled him up, firmly but gently. His wing looked really bad, and it made her feel terrible. "I'm really really sorry," she said, "If I can't heal you, is there another way I can repay the damage I've done to you. I'm Coah, by the way." It was only now that she realized he was not impacted by the flames. She knew it was rude, but really wanted to know what he was. She examined the rest of his features, his brown hair and gold eyes, his fair skin, very similar to hers. Perhaps he too was from Latin America. The fact that he was unaffected by fire made her wonder if he was a god or something. She was overall confused and unsure about what just happened.

@Hakkern1

Michi Takaharu (Interacting with

@Arayhia )

Michi takes a medium sized bite out of the apple, shaving maybe a quarter of it off. Hearing his own name enter his ears he looks around, once again he sees her, Kali sitting over near the window. Unsure of what to do, he scratches the back of his head with his right hand. Seeing as how in only a small amount of time they had run into each other not once not twice but three times now, he wasn't clear on how relationships of any nature progress. So instead of dwelling on a reaction he merely gives a short barely noticeable wave with his left hand. His head tilted away so he wasn't looking at her and an expression that was slightly sour and embarrassed. Is she following me around, or something? He questioned inside his mind.

"Yeah, I'm Ray! Nice To Meet You Coah!" He Faced Her "Also, It Wasn't You That Injured Me, I Was Flying And I Think I Fell Asleep Soo.. No Need For Apologies There." Ray Felt Slightly Embarrassed At The Fact Of That 'Who Falls Asleep..WHILE FLYING?!?! Ugh..' He Smiled Gently Hoping She Doesn't Notice How Embarrassed He Is 'Dangit I'm A Fifth Year And This Happens?! ARRGH!' He Looks At His Wings 'Looks Like Flying Is Delayed..'

@Bread King

Coah gave him a look. "You fell asleep... While flying?" Coah laughed slightly but immediately stopped, embarrassed by her immaturity. She cursed in Spanish. "At least you can fly."

"I'm very sorry. Are you sure you don't want me to heal them. Well.. technically it's not really healing.. It's more like speeding up the process a lot. It's completely painless, I swear."

Kali sees him wave back, a bit hesitantly. What is he thinking? He isn't really looking at her. Is he embarrased of her waving? Maybe he doesn't want to be seen with. She can see why, most of the students think she's weird, there are very few students that talk to her. She doesn't care. Or that's what she tells herself. Every now and again she feels a pinch of loneliness, but she usually pushes the thoughts away quickly. Pity gets you no where, she found that out quickly at a young age.

She drops her hand and looks down at her plate. She should probably get going. She needs to go and study. She picks up her plate and walks over to the garbage, scraping her food. She puts her plate in the dish cart and walks towards the doors to go back to her dorm.

"Ehh..Sure.." He Shifts Into An Entire Phoenix And Holds Out His Wings 'Make It Quick' Ray Didn't Know If She Heard That But It's Always Work A Try... 'Also When You Mean Painless, IT BETTER BE PAINLESS' He Moved Around And Fluttered His Wings A Little As A Gesture To Start.

@Bread King

Michi Takaharu (Interacting with @Anyone)

Michi looks back to see that Kali's walking away. "Oops..." he mumbled quietly the guilt creeping into his heart, he has no idea what he's done, but it seems to have been wrong. "Uh," shaking his head slowly he sighs. For once in his life he can say that he does not understand. Getting up slowly he takes the apple with to eat while he walks around campus.

When Michi is alone he allows himself the privilege of talking to himself which finally opens the barricade in his mind and he can talk about plenty of things that happened that day. Everything comes rushing out like a waterfall and this is often when hes formulated great ideas or solutions. Most people never catch him doing it but when they do they just think its random babbling.

"That guy who was watching us earlier eventually ended up watching the race too. Along with that strange girl who me and Naaya met." Michi muttered to himself, wondering what they both could have wanted. Shaking his head he continues down the path, and entering the forest. At this point he's just wandering and muttering to himself. The tree's foliage was dense this year, golden sunlight dappled the worn path that many students from many generations walked across. "I feel bad for that girl earlier, she did do a good job on my wing." Michi shrugs, fully accustomed to his tsundere tendencies.

Coah held back a her urge to run. He was fire. Completely made of fire. A Phoenix. She stepped back a bit nervously. She was going to have to do the longer version if she was going to make it completely painless, but she didn't want to anger the firebird.

"Van , ale nan son an nan vwa mwen. Van, vin geri zanmi m '. Van, gen yon briz bèl ak dou, jan mwen danse pou ou."

She opened her wings widely and closed her eyes. She spun, light on her feet, and danced. The horns on her head grew longer and the wind gently blew, but it had a much nicer feel to it than it had before. A color changing sphere enclosed around him and sped the healing process in a comfortable way.

@Hakkern1

Kali wanders around the campus for awhile. A soft breeze blows threw her hair and she takes a deep breath. The air here on campus smells much better with all the woods surrounding it. Flowers are all over campus as well. She wonder why they chose to put the school here.

She reaches the Fairyun soon, and rushes through the door quickly and almost runs to her room. After gettingo her room she closes and locks the door, and opens her window. She lays on the bed and closes her eyes. It's been exhausting and its not even noon yet.

Ray Ruffled His Feathers As The Process Was Happening 'Interesting..' He Looked Around 'Hmm..This Is Very Interesting Actually..This Sphere And How It's So.....Colorful ' He Slightly Moved To Get A Better View Of The Pond, And Then Laid Down 'Whatever..It's Good So Might Aswell Rest As The Process Goes...Not To Bad..Right?..Ehh Whatever' He Seems To Be Over-Confident In This. A Few Minutes Later A Quite Snore Was Hear From Him, Looks Like He Fell Asleep.

@Bread King

Frowning slightly in disappointment, Warren waved goodbye to Trivia as well. "See you later!" He had enjoyed her company, for however short a time that was, and hoped that he would encounter her again in the near future. returning to Ichigo. "I suppose I should get going as well. It was nice meeting you, Ichigo!" And with that, Warren took his leave, walking aimlessly towards the cafeteria.

@See Me Play 0715

(Sorry for the late reply, I've pretty much been busy all day)

Nicoletta Merihem

Nicoletta's peer introduced himself as Kiyama and patted her on the head. She thought to herself," Guess when you're right around the corner towards adult hood you seem to be shorter than you ever were in grade school..." Kiyama then asked Nicoletta ," so what can I do for you?". Nicoletta replied honestly by saying," I was just heading over here to relax but then once I found you here , being a shape shifter in all, I was just kind of interested to talk to you since you are in fact one of the strongest types." Nicoletta then realized that Kiwama was in fact resting before she got in there so she instantly said," I-I can leave if you need me too! You see I have telepathic powers so before I walked in I guess I received a message telling me that something was resting here so I wouldn't want to intrude at all..."

@Fujiwara Tadayoshi

He would look into the females eyes "Im not going to tell you to leave, I dont own this area. so I have no right to deny you entrance or some such thing" letting out a sigh, as he walked past her slightly "If you ever need a hand with anything, you can usually find me somewhere, just look for the place where everyone is avoiding" he would chuckle as he began to walk off

(Haha its okay )

@MoneyMadam

Nicoletta Merihem

Kiyama then looked into Nicoletta's eyes. Due to Nicoletta's awkward personality she instantly looked slightly away out of anxiousness. He then decided to leave her be in the garden and left her there saying,"If you ever need a hand with anything, you can usually find me somewhere, just look for the place where everyone is avoiding."

She thought about this for a little and figured," Maybe I won't have such a bad time here, I mean it seems like theirs at least one person here who likes to be distant from people..." She then smiled to herself and started examining the gardens plants.

@Fujiwara Tadayoshi

He would turn around and wander back over to the female, standing behind her, his head would lean over her shoulder slightly 'What are you thinking about, to put such a silly smile on your face? dont tell me its love at first meeting" A laugh would escape his mouth, his voice being rather sarcastic as he spoke then "the gardens nice, just careful about the flowers....." He would stop mid sentence 'oh crap... the flowers.... Im dead.... well it was nice meeting you while I was a living being" He would chuckle

@MoneyMadam

Nicoletta Merihem

She then instantly jumped to his sarcastic comment and replied in an irked way," W-Wait! I didn't mean it like that!" Her pale face then flushed red. She thought to herself," Ugh this is so embarrassing!" He then made a comment about about the flowers causing himself some kind of harm and she then replied," Oh um, are they like poisonous to you or something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back