KleptoCats (The darker Story)

CZDoubleU

Dark Sadistic Killer
Reddit site post thing---> HERE

IMG_1397.jpg

So. I was on Reddit not too long ago researching about a game I came in contact with the day it released. I didn't play it much then but suddenly became into it. It's easy to play at work and fun to think about. 

Anyway the discription of the game is; 

KleptoCats are cute. But they have a dark side. They can't stop stealing!!!.

But then again...your room is kinda empty. What a CAT-astrophe. I guess your furry friend's frisky paws may be a perfect match to fill your room. Send your cat away to gather items to fill your room with amazing treasures. 

Check it out on iOS and Android or watch the trailerand have fun with this website.

so. I assume this game would be fun and child friendly. 

Wrong. 

The redit site suggest some some quite disturbing yet surprisingly true facts about this suposedly cutie game meant to keep users enthralled. 

The reddit guy states that it's probably you trapped in a room and supports this with some evidence that's amazing. Like really true amazing facts. Some of the ones he brings up are movie or game references. But that would explain why they are there. I mean look at the close up of the mirror on the post. It's a TIED UP MAN!!!! I have also taken a screen shot of the disctription of this because it also supports it: 

IMG_1391.PNG

anyway. He goes on explaining how you are the one trapped and shows the further evidence of a cat cult or something along those lines. But I also noticed some other things. 

Now i I have only just finished the first room but am excited to see what happens when I start the new room. The evidence I noticed in the first room include 

Obey your cat

and life tips (from the makers of obey your cat.) 

IMG_1387.PNG

IMG_1388.PNG

"theres no way around that" why would it say that if it wasn't the cats trying to keep you in this house...? It seems to be more supported by a chair in the second room with a romp on it and it says "another one?" It seems to suggest that they are not only keeping you. But possibly torturing you as well. 

Unfortunately I don't have much left on the subject but I haven't completed the game yet. 

I want ant to be able to post updates and quest for deeper darker secrets to unfold. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back