Kiss, hug, push or stab the avatar above you

What, the burden of saying "you know what, I think I might just maybe possibly with a slim possibility just like you"

and, in case you hadn't noticed, no two people are exactly the same xD we live in a universe of endless possibility, walking the same path is simply not possible.

Walking a similar path however, is very do-able.

No one is the same your awakening is your own. So do what you feel is best is all I can say.

Not really just my paths of actual ideals/concepts/etc. I don't expect many to understand me never have,just don't drag me down is all i'll say. I'm mindful is all.

A-ha!

He's smart enough to say he's smarter than everyone else, but he's evidentially not smart enough to explain how

No one is the same your awakening is your own. So do what you feel is best is all I can say.

Whatever you say o-superior-all-knowing-being.

You keep talking about awakening into a true lifeform or whatever, I'll believe when I see something that cannot be done with physics or mechanical engineering. The only person I believe to be better than all is God.

But at least he has humility >.>

A-ha!

He's smart enough to say he's smarter than everyone else, but he's evidentially not smart enough to explain how

Again If I tried it would either be simple to you or in most cases just sound like something that doesn't makes sense. I need to know how to balance the heaven & earth the heavens my knowledge. The earth many Jinkai residents. So until then rain check till I have find a way to convey simply to someone receptive to truths. 

Whatever you say o-superior-all-knowing-being.

You keep talking about awakening into a true lifeform or whatever, I'll believe when I see something that cannot be done with physics or mechanical engineering. The only person I believe to be better than all is God.

But at least he has humility >.>

And at least he can explain how he is above others

That's fine I'll get there soon for now I'm always striding forth & excelling never competing in anything.

What's the point in going for walking if you don't want to get fit?

What's the point in training in swordplay then not going into contests?

What's the point in playing games and not wanting to have fun?

What's the point in bragging if you haven't done anything?

@Ruler of Inferno

"Please do continue this in a DM"

Psst, it's PM

What's the point in going for walking if you don't want to get fit?

What's the point in training in swordplay then not going into contests?

What's the point in playing games and not wanting to have fun?

What's the point in bragging if you haven't done anything?

I've always done those things. And for games fun is there just rather win.  I've won alot of competitions just decided not do that anymore wasn't learning anything. I'm ranked 2nd Dan in Kendo & Aikido. 6th Kyu for the rest of Ryu's. Won plenty of card game tourneys. Just never made it to worlds. Been to Nat's a couple of times. As I said Competition is not needed your not excelling as you do in conflict.

If this is what parenting is like, then theres no way in hell i am going to have a child

crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg

Not really just my paths of actual ideals/concepts/etc. I don't expect many to understand me never have,just don't drag me down is all i'll say. I'm mindful is all.

But that's precisely my goal, I'm trying to knock some sense into you with logic, but every time I'm about to you start talking about how you could tell us, but you can't because we aren Smart enough.

We are obviously smart enough to talk with you and get a response, so therefore, we are smart enough to understand whatever madman talk you think is the key to "transcending life"

If this is what parenting is like, then theres no way in hell i am going to have a child

Parenting is tougher, you have to deal with physical combat xD

But that's precisely my goal, I'm trying to knock some sense into you with logic, but every time I'm about to you start talking about how you could tell us, but you can't because we aren Smart enough.

We are obviously smart enough to talk with you and get a response, so therefore, we are smart enough to understand whatever madman talk you think is the key to "transcending life"

You really want to try my testing of the waters that is your mind? If so i'll pm you until then later i'm dreading all the inventory we got from customer MTG collection. At least we got a Black Lotus ^^ 

I've always done those things. And for games fun is there just rather win.  I've won alot of competitions just decided not do that anymore wasn't learning anything. I'm ranked 2nd Dan in Kendo & Aikido. 6th Kyu for the rest of Ryu's. Won plenty of card game tourneys. Just never made it to worlds. Been to Nat's a couple of times. As I said Competition is not needed your not excelling as you do in conflict.

Then you are literally a hypocrite, moments ago you said you didn't participate in contests

you are ranked second in what ranking boards?

what do card games have to do with anything xD

Then you are literally a hypocrite, moments ago you said you didn't participate in contests

you are ranked second in what ranking boards?

what do card games have to do with anything xD

I've done in the past not now. Again they teach fundamentals in business  secondary market/trading/supply & demand/negotiation/   Vending/etc.  

Also, he never responds to the main point of the thread, which I also find quite rude, this isn't a spot to post your most recent "how good I am and why I'm so much better than everyone else"

There's a reason blogs are a thing.

This is some ROBLOX level argument, so imma grab popcorn

Just protect my seat from scammers, ok?

Also a hug

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back