Kisaragi High School(In-Character)

"Well, I'd be lying if I said it didn't matter to me anymore," Katsuro said,"but there are more important things than being successful." He finished up his onigiri and pulled out a textbook to start studying.

@Fazy (my responses may take a while, playing Mount and Blade)

"I highly doubt anything is better than success for you, but all right." Kotori pulled her chair closer to him before also taking out her textbook, pouring over it.

@Sizniche

Uyeno:

"M-Meet your parents?" She checked the time on her phone and sighed, Liisi was going to probably shut herself in to plan the festival alone and then never present her plans. Uyeno had no plans, so she knew she was going to be bored out of her mind. Probably just eating sandwiches on some roof somewhere and throwing random bits down at strangers. Was she really considering meeting Maeve's parents? "Sure, why not, I've got nothing better to do. That is, if you weren't joking, I don't mind either way... Though I have to ask, they're not like conservative or anything right? It's just I don't want to tell them I'm gay if they are homophobes."

@Cyaanide

The sun rose over Nagoya as Aiko awoke and swiftly changed her clothes and ate some food before leaving for school. She was hopeful to meet Kotori today to discuss the field trip coming up next week.

@Fazy

After a long night of studying, Kotori had fallen asleep with Katsuro on the bed and herself on the mattress. She awoke, shaking from the cold of the floor as she headed straight for the shower. Katsuro was not awake yet. 

@Sizniche

Takuya had woken up and slowly sat up straight while rubbing his eyes, although he had gone to bed relatively early he still felt quite tired. After sitting there for a couple of minutes, he dragged himself from the comfort of his bed to the shower and then to complete his normal morning schedule. Once done following his usual morning plan, the red-haired boy walked down the stairs and talked to his grandmother about nothing in particular while enjoying another one of her exquisite breakfasts - he could never get sick of her cooking. He said goodbye to his grandmother before Takuya strolled to school, getting there a bit later than he usually does but still considered early, as he took his time to daydream about the future and what it had in store for him; the talk with his uncle had really gotten him to put things in perspective. He took a seat on the bench he always sat on in the mornings and decided to read for a while, to escape reality a bit.

Katsuro woke up with a yawn. He sat up in bed and straightened out his shirt. He heard the shower running from the bedroom of the dorm. Kotori must be showering, he thought. He decides to go into the kitchen and start making breakfast, cooking scrambled eggs and bacon, and a few slices of toast. He then looked around in the kitchen for Kotori's medication. "Hey, Kotori!" He shouts through the bathroom door so that Kotori can hear him,"Where did you put your medication?" He pauses for a moment to think. "And today's Friday, right?"

@Fazy

Toyama and Nakata

The way she unsteadily swayed on her feet, as if a sudden breeze would throw off her footing, nagged at him. It was one thing that her sheer height made him seem small in comparison, add in the lazy way of walking and her odd colors and the result was the green haired eyesore that was his sister. Nakata passively hummed random notes to no one in particular as she and Toyama walked to school, occasionally switching to completely different tunes at the drop of a hat.

"We're almost there," Toyama stated as he leaned forward a bit and quirked an eyebrow "you nervous yet?"

Nakata hummed at the question before casually stating "Nah~ All schools are alike, at this point we should be pros at this point bro."

Toyama narrowed his eyes at the response, but held his tongue until they stood before the main gates.

"Here it is, beast." he stated with a huff and a fold of his arms "Our newest battleground."

"Fancy looking~" Nakata commented with a yawn as she wandered in

"Is that a hint of hesitation in your voice?" Toyama snickered as he followed his sibling.

Nakata murmured incoherently in response as her yellow-red eyes scoured lazily over her surroundings. She glanced to and fro before yawning again and continuing her stumble walk forward with an ever-present grin on her face. Toyama's look of suspicion returned in full force as he followed her towards the school building.

Kotori unlocked the door and stepped out wearing a towel. "Don't look, please," she said, blushing slightly. "M-my meds are in the kitchen by the top shelf. Should be easy to find." She tossed a small smile at him. "Anything else?" 

(Omfg sorry for the late reply @Sizniche)

Aiko was still waiting for Kotori to pick up her phone. She continued to wait despite most people hanging up if it took this long. She was determined to tell her to come to school and meet her at the student council room to discuss about the field trip. A few minutes have passed and her phone was still ringing.

@Fazy

View attachment 151308"Hm.. Conservative? I'm sure not, when guests come, we usually have trays for them. Oh, right, i should tell the maids you're coming!"She took out her phone and quickly dialed her home number. She quickly told the maids to prepare the guest snacks and shut off the line. "Homophobic? What's that?"

( @The UES )

Uyeno:

Uyeno was slightly taken aback by the prospect of maids, she had never really questioned Maeve's background in fear of coming off as rude but clearly she was far better off than Uyeno had originally thought. "Homophobic, against homosexuals. If they are that's fine I just need to know so I don't tell them my sexual preference. Are they religious, or believe that being gay is bad in any way?"

@Cyaanide

Aiko was waiting for Kotori and eventually hung up the phone and sat down in the Student council room waiting for Liisi to come. Seeing how school was about to start, she had decided to read a novel and wait for their arrival to help her distribute forms whether the students want to come along to Kyoto. It was something difficult to achieve even with access to supernatural powers.

@Fazy @The UES

Liisi:

Liisi burst into the room with great excitement, only to be disappointed that it was only her and Aiko. "Oh, Ms President, I am here to report for duty!" She saluted Aiko and sat herself down quietly.

@TGSRoleplay

Mahiru had woken up super early, at around 4 AM because she decided she wanted to play video games. She needed to get some studying in after school to prepare for any upcoming exams. Well, she would most likely cancel on the whole studying plan sometime soon, especially if she could find a good excuse. Mahiru took a hell of a long shower since she had lots of time, and then got back to gaming. Despite having woken up early, she was so occupied with gaming she had forgotten the time. Cursing, she got to school only slightly early than the majority of the other students. She looked around for a familiar face - anyone she had seen in class from the day before. She spotted red hair that she knew quite well - Takuya. Just the person she wanted to see. She snuck up behind him and covered his eyes with two hands. She cleared her voice and deepens it a little. "Guess who?" she hissed, gruffly. 

@Bowa

Aiko simply nodded and had a stack of forms for a field trip to Kyoto next week.

"Distribute." She said monotonically as she pointed to the neat stack on the table.

She was reading her novel with her trademark blank expression.

@The UES

Last edited by a moderator:
Liisi:

Liisi nodded and ran out the door with the stack, and began handing a flyer to every person she could. She kept one back for herself and Uyeno, just in case she got over eager and handed every single one out. Liisi did not know anything about a field trip to Kyoto, and this was the fist she had heard about it. She trusted Aiko had everything planned out probably months earlier knowing her ability.

Takuya had been reading peacefully for a while, he was wondering where all the people in his class were just as a pair of soft hands cover his eyes; "Mahiru..." he thinks to himself with a grin, she shouldn't take up voice acting anytime soon. He snaps his book shut with one hand and laughs, "A 60 year old smoker?", he questions while placing his book on the bench, "You certainly look like one".

@Fazy

Aiko simply sat down on her chair and read her novel. She only realized she need to help a few minutes later and stood up walking outside with her own firm and submitted it to herself.

She then returned to her seat and continued reading remaining stoic. Classes were to be dismissed early today to prepare for the trip to Kyoto.

Ironically, there was no "No" option on the application because there was no use keeping a few second graders at school while the rest left.

@The UES

Mahiru grew somewhat offended. She playfully slapped his face, grinning. "No, it's me, you asshole," she laughed, sitting next to him. "Why the hell are you reading? Oh, sorry - what the hell are you reading, King Takuya?" she asked, somewhat curiously. 

@Bowa (Sorry for the late reply)

Takuya snickered from being slapped by Mahiru, teasing people was something that really entertained him. He rolled his eyes, "Oh, am I totally happy to see you. Absolutely the one person who I definitely wanted to see", he said sarcastically, wanting to annoy her just a bit more. "I like reading, obviously you don't as you can't even read the cover of the book, it's called 'The Book Theif'. Being smart just doesn't come naturally even though it might seem like it does from your point of view, observing this...", Takuya uses a hand to gesture over himself and smirks, "If you ever slap me again I might be forced to tickle you or even worst. Prank you..." he says as he softly hits her on the head with his book.

@Fazy

Mahiru grinned at him, almost as if testing his patience. "I hate to break it to you, but I am zero percent ticklish. I'm too strong to get tickled. As for pranks, well, you know I won't leave you alone 'til I get back at you." She nudged him and looked at his book, snatching it out of his hand and putting it on the other side of the bench. "Meanwhile, I think you've got a tickle spot somewhere, if I could just fucking find it..." she smiled at him deviously as she slipped a hand under his shirt and started to tickle his sides. 

@Bowa

Takuya's body jerked as Mahiru began tickling him causing him to nearly fall off the bench, "S-Stop...why are...you doing this?", he said between laughs. He was really ticklish. Takuya managed to quickly grab the girls wrists and pull her hands away from him before he picked Mahiru up and placed her over his shoulder while keeping a firm grip on her. "You are definitely getting pranked now and I'm not putting you down until you say sorry for tickling me..." he says with a smirk.

@Fazy

Feeling helpless, Mahiru thrashed, but this did not make much of a difference. "N-no! Put me down!" Danging limply from his shoulder, she hit him lightly on the back, but it was such a light attack that he may not have felt anything at all, much less get injured by it. After an angry cry of defeat, Mahiru pouted. "I don't want to say sorry," she complained. "Isn't it enough that I call you King Takuya?" She could feel herself falling, so she wrapped her arms around him to prevent herself from doing so.

@Bowa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back