Kisaragi High School(In-Character)

Takuya scratched the back of his neck and looked away from the girl, he was slightly embarrassed from actually having read the book, "That's not entirely true, it extends your vocabulary and opens your mind up to different aspects of English at the expenditure of fun," he looked back at the girl and smiled. "Well I enjoy reading so I could recommend you a book if you tell me what genres you like and perhaps your name?" Takuya offered his hand to her while saying, "I'm Takuya Emiya, the schools eye-candy and stubborn rich guy. It's a pleasure to meet you", he finished his sentence with a smirk and awaited the girls reply.

@Cyaanide

Aoyama was taking pictures as the Teacher had left to the toilet. She took a camera and took pictures of Takuya flirting with Maeve. She was allowed to do so as it would be in the yearbook.

@Cyaanide @Bowa

View attachment 151308"Eye..candy..?" She raised an eye brow but shaking his hand anyways, seeing that Aiko was taking pictures. "Well then, if we're doing introductions, I'm Maeve Fukutou, the school's- well, I haven't been here quite long yet, I don't exactly know what the students here call me," She replied, she would have added that she came from a wealthy family but she was trained never to talk about wealth anywhere but home, she then added,"A pleasure to meet you too."

( @Bowa, @TGSRoleplay )

Last edited by a moderator:
Uyeno:

The purple haired girl chuckled and scrolled through to a yuri manga on her phone, before tossing her phone onto Maeve's desk. "That's a personal favourite of mine,bear less words and much more pictures, not to mention plenty of action..."

@Cyaanide

Takuya shook Maeve's hand with a smile and then leaned his arms on the back of the chair he was sitting on and gave out a laugh, "Normally people shoot back a remark at my narcissism but you just seem so...innocent". He looked over at Aoyama and gave a cheesy grin after she mentioned she was taking photos for the yearbook and then returned his gaze to Maeve, "Well I'm sure you will get a nickname of some sorts after being here for a couple of days, some others in the class and I have hung out before so we have branded each other already", he chuckled at the thought of all the different people he had came across while at Kisaragi. Takuya then poked the book that Maeve was holding, "Anyway, what do you like to do for fun except read Pride and Prejudice?". He did not fail to notice that Uyeno had tossed her phone onto Maeve's table and that it displayed some inappropriate material, "Is that something you read as a normal daytime activity?", he questioned with a grin on his face and cocked an eyebrow at the girl.

@Cyaanide @The UES @TGSRoleplay

Aoyama finished her photo shoot. "Satisfactory Images." She snuck out before the teacher walked in as she was from 1-A. She returned to the Photography club and looked through the pictures she took recently.

@Bowa

Uyeno:

"Pretty much yeah," she giggled and smirked back at Takuya. "Expect me to read some boring stuff like Tom Sawyer? I'm not into that old western stuff I'm afraid buddy." Uyeno flicked open her notebook, something she was supposed to take revision notes in, and presented a list of titles to yuri manga. "If you like what you see feel free to look up any of these, they're all as detailed but vary in length." She giggled to herself, "not something you'd expect to say about lesbian stories." 

@Bowa

Takuya gazed down the list of yuri manga and laughed, "I can guess what you do in your spare time..." he gave Uyeno a knowing smirk and then moved a bit closer to examine the list more thoroughly. "I've actually already seen some of these, you have great taste, I'd say they vary in size not length though," he snickered at his own joke and then thought about how different the attitude of this girl was to most others in the school; she was more open and relaxed, at this school many people seemed to lack such an attitude. "The name is Takuya Emiya by the way, I could help you search for more revision if you ever need some assistance".

@The UES

Uyeno:

"Takuya huh? I'm Uyeno Miyu, but you can call me basically anything." Uyeno smiled smugly as his offer to help, hiding her actual surprise and joy at finding a fellow yuri lover. He seemed a little self-centred, but not enough for Uyeno to just flip him off and ignore him. She sat herself back down and put her feet up on her desk, flashing a slightly less condescending grin. "Sure, that'd be great. Though I've done some pretty thorough searches, every library in Nagoya has me on a mailing list in case they get anything new in."

@Bowa

Aiko Kirishima

"Tea." Aiko finally replied silently and monotonically to Liisi after an awkward 25 minutes of silence as she requested for green tea as she read her book.

@The UES

Liisi:

Liisi scrambled for a kettle and thermometer to try and heat the tea to perfect drinking temperature. She made only the one cup of tea for Aiko, and presented it on a saucer with a spoon. "Enjoy Ms President."

@TGSRoleplay

"Innocent? Well, people do say that.. Ah, hm.. I usually don't read a lot of things I choose. Usually, either Papa or Mama choose them for me." She noticed Uyeno's phone and picked it up, starting to read. Within minutes into it, her face flushed a flamingo pink. "W-what- I-is this the thing that you mentioned? L-Lesbian?" She stuttered, her face redder than a cherry. 

( @Bowa, @The UES )

Uyeno:

"I also have some Yaoi if you prefer guys," she chuckled. "But yes, lesbian, far better than that boring book you've got!" Uyeno smiled as Maeve flushed red, the sort of reaction she expected from someone like her. An innocent, precious flower. Uyeno debated in her mind whether she could be friends with Maeve, she was worried she might corrupt her more than she already had.

@Cyaanide

The Bell rang and Classes were Dismissed. Aiko stayed in the Student council room with her book and Liisi just sitting there awkwardly.

"Unique." She said monotonically then continued her reading.

She soon walked out needing to use the toilet

@The UES @Cyaanide

Takuya scratched his chin, "Anything you say...I can think of a few things but I don't want to hurt your precious feelings", he looked at Uyeno with a grin. "No matter how much you have searched you can always find a hidden gem somewhere and it's a great feeling when you do...", Takuya was genuinely interested in uncovering more about Uyeno as she seemed so unusual to him; finally someone fun to be around in this hell of a school. Takuya turned to look at Maeve once again, chuckling at how red she had gotten, "You're definitely innocent", he looked the girl up and down taking note of how she presented herself, "Do your parents dictate everything you do, don't you do anything for you?". Takuya heard the bell ring that dismissed school for the day and got an idea, he smiled at Maeve, "Do you maybe want to hangout, I can show you what I do for fun?".

@The UES @Cyaanide

Uyeno:

Uyeno smirked, "if you're gonna go on a date with my only friend bud you better watch yourself. I'm pretty sneaky when I want to be..." She smirked teasingly, but it came off more sinister than anything. "I never claimed to have read every yuri in existence, just the majority. But if you want help me look some stuff up anytime, here's my number." Uyeno scrawled her number messily on some random left behind class note and handed it Takuya. 

@Bowa

Kazuo went outside onto the rooftop and sighed, it had been a long day and he needed to rewind. Taking out a cigarette he quickly lit it but looked around making sure no students or teachers saw him. It was against the school's rules to smoke on the campus area but he just couldn't take it anymore.

Exhaling the smoke his sighed with content as the vapor left his body; sure it was killing him slowly but he was still young, he could quit whenever he wanted. 

with a cigarette in his mouth he opened up his class register and started to go over his students grades 

@ShadowSnowStorm

Tsubaki,  after class, had gone to get something to eat before making her way up to her favourite place to eat. The rooftop was always empty, since the students weren't supposed to be on it unless given special permission. Luckily for her, Tsubaki had snagged a set of keys and copied a few that she would need to get into her hiding places. One of them was right here. 

Opening the door to the room she stopped when she was Mr. Orihara smoking with his back against a wall. With an amused chuckle she closed the door behind her and grabbed the mattress out of the custodian shack to hang out on. 

"Hey Kazuo."

The student still refused to call him by his last name when they were outside of the classroom. It was a pointless practice she thought and thus would not conform to it.

Kazuo looked at Tsubaki shocked; at first he didn't even realize it was Tsubaki. He quickly panicked and dropped his cigarette while fumbling with his book almost dropping. He stepped on the cigarette and quickly put it out.

Turning to the voice he sighed with some relief that it was Tsubaki and not someone like the principal.

"Miss Tsubaki... The rooftop is off limits to students." he said finally regaining his composure, "It's also Sensei to you. Especially at school." He snapped his book shut and then finally smiled, "Nice to see you though."

Kazuo always loved to see his most prized student. He had to admit she was a beautiful young girl and maybe if he were a little younger he would have asked her out but he was her teacher and not to mention much older than her. 

@ShadowSnowStorm

Daisuke

The school bell ringing awoken Daisuke from his slumber, he didn't realize he had fallen asleep out back of the school. He took a look around as he got up and walked into the school not minding the grass that was pasted on his back and sprawled throughout his hair, there was barely anyone in his interest at the moment so he decided to find the person he usually hung around with; Takuya. He started walking into every door of the building not really bothering what was going on inside the classrooms; in the end he had given up and made his way to his usual spot in the school, which just so happened to be the roof. 

He trudged his way up leaving a trail of fallen grass behind him.

Mentioned: @Bowa

@ShadowSnowStorm @SKUsagi ((Crashing the party if you don't mind

Takuya rolled his eyes, "It's not a date...we're just going to be hanging out as friends, I just feel like she needs to let loose a bit, but I really doubt you could be sneaky anyway. You seem like the polar opposite of sneaky", he shrugged his shoulders as he spoke to Uyeno in a condescending tone, the look he gave her was almost challenging her to prove him wrong. "Only friend?", he said with a pout, "why I'm offended Uyeno...", he said this while taking the scrap of paper with the girls number on and saving it into his phone. Takuya then looked up at her and grinned, "I'll be sure to take you up on that offer sometime".

@The UES

Toyama and Nakata

Toyama knocked on the door of the apartment again "Nakata! Open up already!" he shouted "I know your in there, I can feel your hideous aura radiating from this place like a dark omen!"

Within the modest apartment, a large figure rolled off the couch as the repeated knocking finally dislodged it from the realm of unconsciousness. It arose to its full height as the knocking and yelling continued, before lumbering sloppily towards the door, throwing one long gloved hand out to grab hold of the doorknob.

Toyama was about to knock again when the door slid open, a tall figure leaned pout of the inky blackness of the doorway. Massive, empty eyes stared at him unblinkingly above a gaping smile filled with jagged teeth. Toyama narrowed his eyes at the tall figure reached up to the top of its head, and unzipped its hoodie. As the crooked smile split in half, it revealed an even more terrifying creature underneath...

...his sister.

"Aw," Nakata said as she slowly blinked at him "my little brother's come to keep me company~!"

Toyama pushed his way inside, causing Nakata to lazily spin away from the door as he closed it behind him. Nakata continued to sloppily spin all the way back to her couch before plopping her lengthy figure on I with a slow chuckle.

"I forgot to clean up again yesterday~" Nakata sang with the speed of molasses "Don't think less o' me Yama-Yama~!"

"So..." Toyama said as he stared into those lazing eyes of hers "It seems we will finally be transferring tomorrow."

Nakata leaned her head to the side with a hum, Toyama continued.

"Do you intend to study for the upcoming exams?" he asked, despite knowing the answer

"Aw," Nakata pouted as she stretched along her couch "that sounds sooo boring. I'll pass."

Toyama got a spark in his eye before smirking "Well let's see if that talent of yours pulls through this."

He chuckled and placed a hand upon his chest "I, on the other hand, have already researched and taken precautions for every single possible question!"

Toyama's incoming rant was halted by the sound of semi-enthusiastic applause "Yeah, good for you little bro~. Go make me proud~."

"Do not insult my efforts, demon!" Toyama hissed as he began walking back towards the door "I just came by because I knew if I didn't you'd already be cheating somehow!"

"Cheating sounds like a lot of work..." Nakata yawned as she burrowed into her couch "Just gonna... -yawn-... go do the things or whatever."

"Your confidence is en masse I see." Toyama said as he reached the doorway, then pointed back at the tired figure on the couch "But keep heed of your oncoming demise, dark one."

With that, Toyama menacingly backed out of the door and let it close-

"Hey bro -yawn- could you lock the door for me." Nakata said as attempted to find the most comfortable position on the couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back