• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WishingYouWell

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey hey hey! The name's Wish, and while I'm new to this site, I've been roleplaying for quite a while. I have roughly four years of experience- even longer if you count my DnD days, I look forward to roleplaying with you, so long as you meet the following conditions:

- While I don't care for your experience level, I ask you only reply if you intend on responding with more than just one-liners. I get that one-liners are needed from time to time, but it isn't very fair if I give you three paragraphs and you respond with one line.

- If you have any triggers or topics that make you comfortable, I expect you to disclose them before the roleplay begins. I need to know what bothers you so I can make sure it's an enjoyable experience for us both.

- While I don't have a preference for the age of my rp partner, I ask that more mature topics (I.E. dr*g use, suggestive topics, etc) are left for partners that are at least 16. And please don't ask me to leave the site for a smut rp, I won't do it lmao. I'm here for angst and fluff only.

- Full sentences, please. Can't tell you how many people abbreviate words during the rp. It's fine if you're just talking to me outside of the rp, but please use full words in the rp when possible.

- Work with me on the rp details. Not really all that fun if you just do exactly what I want all the time.

- Please please please don't ghost me. Just tell me you're bored, or you're done with the site, and I'll be cool with it. I'm also fine if you take a leave for awhile because you need a break. Just be honest with me, and don't leave me hanging.

- And, if you're the type of person who likes making friends, feel free to chat with me outside the rp! If not, we can limit the discussion exclusively to details about the rp.

That's all I can think of for the moment, so onto details about the RP itself!

~ I'm looking for angst rn. I'm thinking maybe Bakugou or Kirishima is going through a breakup, and the other one is there to comfort them. However, as long as you present an idea that interests me, I'd be down.

~ I'm really big on playing Bakugou, and while you might be able to convince me to play Kirishima, my heart is set on the explosive boi.

~ I'm fine with any setting, really. Quirkless AU? Sure. Fantasy AU? Definitely. School days? Love it. Pro heroes? Absolutely. Give me any ideas you have, and I promise we'll work something out.

~ If you wanna double up with other ships, I'll consider it, but I don't do OCs, ever. Sorry. But if you wanna do Tododeku with the Bakukiri? I'd take it into consideration, though I'm really just interested in Bakukiri atm, if you play your cards right, I'd be more than happy to double down.

And that's it! If you feel like you're a good match, and you're looking for an rp, please hit me up! I look forward to talking with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back