• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingsman: The New Knights

ReverseTex

Old Timer
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_cjn2492a2jw4wwscc4oococcc_640.gif

K I N G S M A N

*note no prior information of both movies is needed*​

To Desired Candidate,
You have been selectively chosen based upon your unique set of suitable skills. Whatever they may be, we desire. Our organization has taken a mighty blow, causing our Doomsday Protcal to imitate. We need your help.
Though grueling training is expected, along with both physical and psychological torment, you will come out a better individual. As Hemingway once said, “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.“

PS: This letter expires in 24 hours GMT. Head to ******LAT *******LONG.

Sincerely, Percival.

R O L E S

PERCIVAL- Senior Agent - ReverseTex ReverseTex GARETH - Senior Agent -
LANCELOT- Senior Agent -

The Remainder of new agents codenames can be flexiable by the Knights of the Round Table. But note there is more new recruits than senior agents.​

Last edited:
Oh hey, yeah since you said to move here, I'll say again; I'd like to play the Senior Agent Lancelot, female, probably over 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Back