Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

You know... I had no idea @Sibelle Grey put up so much information in the overview tab xD

If I write a post now what time should it be then? Right after classes end or at the general assembly.

I'm thinking we can have our characters interact in between classes, during lunch, outside of the academic block (8 to 3 p.m. I think), in extra curriculars, but I don't think RPing classes is fun at all.

That's me, personally. If anyone is very much into that, let me know and let's discuss it.

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]I'm thinking we can have our characters interact in between classes, during lunch, outside of the academic block (8 to 3 p.m. I think), in extra curriculars, but I don't think RPing classes is fun at all.
That's me, personally. If anyone is very much into that, let me know and let's discuss it.

[/QUOTE]
I've been in some highschool rps and I am the admin in one of them, so I know that yes, rping a class is not as fun. Sometimes you can't get everyone there or no one wants to go, it's hard getting everyone there and such. It depends on who is in the rp!

Also, what if a student were to have snacks mailed to them every month? Would that be allowed if they weren't caught or anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
Starchan said:
@Sibelle Grey I don't mean to keep harping, but will there be a time skip announced? Or bells to identify that time had passed?
I don't think we're going to be able to have everyone in the same period at the same time, given the time zones, but there will be a bell.

I'll have my post up in about 50 to an hour. I'm really busy to be honest.

You guys, they're supposed to be in uniform for the duration of classes xD

That moment when you made the overview wayyy too long. But yeah, it's up there under dress code

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]You guys, they're supposed to be in uniform for the duration of classes xD
That moment when you made the overview wayyy too long. But yeah, it's up there under dress code

[/QUOTE]
Currently still making those at the moment ^^

Sibelle Grey]Yayyy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2595-kbunnyy/ said:
@Kbunnyy[/URL] , lemme know when you've finished :)
Will do!

Been busy, and I come back with 40 notifications... Oh boy... Time to read 'till my eyes go dry.

Well... Let's see. I pretty much screwed myself over and made Kristi leave late, so there's no time to interact with anyone in the cafeteria. :( Oh well. Next time. I'll probably make a sort filler post just to establish she got to class. And I'll have her interact in between when everyone does.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back