Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

Hello everyone! I'm going to be at my D&D session for at least 7 hours. (PST 3-10) If anyone would like to interact with my character or time skip, I will catch up later. :)

Everyone, I think it's time for Chester to wake up.

Where should he go? The Administration building, where most of you are going? Or somewhere else?

Starkz said:
Everyone, I think it's time for Chester to wake up.
Where should he go? The Administration building, where most of you are going? Or somewhere else?
Monroe and Amira are going to breakfast, you could meet up because you got lost trying to find the Dining area.

Hey, guys. I just wanted to take a second to let everyone know I'm going to be really busy today, and most likely won't be able to post. I'll read everything later when I can.

Ooooooooookay. Super busy day is over! So now I can focus on here. Except there's so many damn posts.

So I'm going to take the lazy way out and ask what has happened. Has there been any time skips or is it still morning? Any help is appreciated. :)

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]Ooooooooookay. Super busy day is over! So now I can focus on here. Except there's so many damn posts.
So I'm going to take the lazy way out and ask what has happened. Has there been any time skips or is it still morning? Any help is appreciated. :)

[/QUOTE]
Still morning. I don't believe there will be a time skip anytime soon xD

Oh... Then much hasn't happened in my absence. Thanks for answering. I'll get to posting sooner than later.

Starkz said:
My character, Chester along with @Kbunnyy and @Sibelle Grey 's character are heading to the dining hall.

The rest are somewhere.

There was a welcome party last night, and today is the second day of class. It's sometime before 8 a.m.

Fabienne can just... bump into them.
Okay, then j guess i am gonna do that.

Sorry I didn't post last night. Fell asleep. I made a small post just getting my character back into it. I'll have her interact with people next time skip. :)

Starchan said:
@JujuBee I'm as awkward as ever, figuring out what I'm going to do with this character now. How about yourself?
Just here, chilling out and waiting for are ply as well as what to do with one of my charries xD .

I've been studying for finals to because #GoodGrades

JujuBee said:
Just here, chilling out and waiting for are ply as well as what to do with one of my charries xD .
I've been studying for finals to because #GoodGrades
Well, Justin and Astrid could meet up again during the time skip, and I also study! Except I don't have finals yet.

Starchan said:
Well, Justin and Astrid could meet up again during the time skip, and I also study! Except I don't have finals yet.
Sounds good to me and lucky! My finals are this week and I know I should spend more time on that but priorities are more so on role-playing xD

JujuBee said:
Sounds good to me and lucky! My finals are this week and I know I should spend more time on that but priorities are more so on role-playing xD
I just have more time to fuck around, I guess. I've got prom coming up and my birthday's tomorrow, so I'm going to have A LOT of fun next month. xD

Starchan said:
I just have more time to fuck around, I guess. I've got prom coming up and my birthday's tomorrow, so I'm going to have A LOT of fun next month. xD
Happy birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back