Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

Daevon Perry

Daevon couldn't help but smile as Amira gave him a cute response. His thick Jamaican accent hadn't played a role in his conversation yet, but he thought it was something that got girls. Being foreign, a total hotshot in a normal school, not so much at Kingsgrove. Daevon hoped that his Jamaica ethnicity was hot/sexy/cute. He didn't really know. He smirked at Amira and raised his hand to his waste area in a handshake position. "Well Amira, lovely to meet you. Also, King is just a nickname if you were wondering. Just a thing they use to call me on the streets of Jamaica." Damn. His thick Jamaican accent got through. He began to lightly blush again as he said, "Well, I'm waiting for someone's certain phone number and ask account." He lowered his glasses a bit to show his eyes and winked at her.

@Sibelle Grey

"I'd guessed as much," Amira said in response to the king comment, "My ask is @DutchLotus, by the way. You're Jamaican?"

She shook his hand and said, "I absolutely love that about this school, there are so many different nationalities. I'm Dutch, from Utrecht and I love to travel, but I haven't been to Jamaica yet. What's it like? What would you say is the best thing about your country?"

@Frostbyte

Last edited by a moderator:
Daevon couldn't help but smirk at every single thing that came out of the beauty's mouth. "Ok, follow you and sent you a question." He actually did both things to try to promote her to look at her phone. He tried something corny but he hoped it would work. He smiled and light blushed as she remarked his Jamaican accent. "Yeah, I'm Jamaican. Nothing that cool about Jamaica just that we get high a lot. My favorite thing about my country is having people that love me there. Also, maybe you and I could go sometime to Jamaica. I'd give you a grand tour." He said and gave her the same wink as earlier. He really was trying his luck here, and it was his first day; as well as him being late. Oh Daevon, Daevon.

@Sibelle Grey

Okay, this guy was really forward. Amira appreciated openness, and found that people who were honest from the start made really good friends. She wasn't looking for anything romantic at the moment, but she did appreciate flirting.

"I just might take you up on that someday," she said with a chuckle, "And what would that tour entail? What are your favorite spots?"

@Frostbyte

Daevon smirked at her, with his glasses still covering his eyes as she asked what the tour would entail. "Well, let's not spoil the tour yet. I'd much rather get familiar with this certain place where I'll be spending the rest of my scholastic year." As he said that he pointed to his luggage, trying to tell Amira that he hadn't even unpacked yet nor seen his room.

@Sibelle Grey

"I see," Amira said with a nod, "Well, welcome to Kingsgrove. I just got here a couple of days ago, and it kind of takes some getting used to, depending on what your old school was like. I don't know the place well enough yet to give you the grand tour, but if you need help finding your way, I'll point you in the right direction. I'm guessing you're looking for the boys' dorm?"

@Frostbyte

She was a new student too, he thought. "Well my last school was about 70% crackheads and another 30% drug dealers. It was located in one of the roughest areas of Kingston. So, a major upgrade." He smiled trying not to make his story sound sad. She 'guessed' the boys bathroom and Daevon put his hand on his suitcase. " After you Madame."

@Sibelle Grey

Amira led the way, passing a few familiar faces.

"The boys' dorm is across campus from the girls'," she informed him, "I guess that was a strategic choice to keep students out of each others' pants, though I'm not sure how well it works."

She chuckled, thinking of that Aiden guy she saw on Ask who kept mentioning some girl named SexyLips (OOC: Because of course Amira's nosy af ;) @MikkiAli ). Something told her the distance wasn't really an obstacle for anyone.

"Why are you late anyway, if you don't mind me asking?"

@Frostbyte

Daevon smiled as Amira gave him a little tour of Campus. " That still won't stop me from visiting you." He laughed and continued with her. "Well, I'm late for many reasons. Hangover, Late Night Basketball, and new Timezone. So all out, I'm fairly f'ed up right now." He smiled while walking with his luggage in hand.

@Sibelle Grey

"I see," Amira said with a nod and a smile, "Here's hoping you avoid drinking and late basketball tonight. I don't know what your schedule looks like, but if we have the same English teacher, then you're better off making it to class bright, early, and sober. The woman's a drill sergeant."

@Frostbyte

He smirked at Amira's funny comment. "Is she now? I know I'm here on a scholarship and shouldn't be pulling anyone's legs but... I'm kind of tempted. Then again, I'm sure you'll be the one to pull me out of danger right." As he said that he put his left hand around her shoulder gently side-hugging Amira. He didn't know what it was, but he just did it. He smiled while he continued to go to his dorm room.

@Sibelle Grey

Bryan Greenwells

Bry woke up to tear stained sheets. He looked in the mirror. He looked like he'd just taken drugs. He sighed and wiped his eyes. He took his guitar from the wall and grabbed his key before walking out of his dorm. He sat down on a bench outside the girls dormitory and he played his guitar. The song he played had meaning and he could relate right now. Even though Aiden may not be with him now, he wouldn't give up. They had clear differences. He's a bad boy; Bry's a music nerd. And like the song says he wants it all, all being Aiden

[media]

[/media]

Santiago would wake up and get ready for school. Since he had a splintering headache he moved more slowly than normal, but he had a headache every day. As he was walking out he saw a new kid pass by, he'd stop him and say, "I've never seen you before, you new here?" And before the new guy could say a word he'd interrupt with, "No matter, I'm Santiago Vasquez, but everyone calls me 'The Pharmacist'. If you need anything not allowed on campus, I'm your guy, if you need anything allowed in the country I'm your guy." He'd hand the guy a business card with nothing but his name and his phone number and the statement "Remember, snitches get stiches!" Santiago would then say, "You have yourself a nice day." And would walk to one of the many vending machines around campus.

Leonard shook his head lightly,still a bit worried about Joel's anemia.

"I've been taking care of him as well as I could. I hope I am doing a good job,but his anemia is a complicated case."

He walked over and checked Joel closely.

"Has it been so severe through all his life?"

@JoelHPIS (sorry for the slow replies,I broke my arm in an accident)

Marco laughed as she questioned his Texan accent. His laugh however left his face quick enough after he spotted her facial features turn sour. She saw something on her phone that had clearly set her off.

Marco noticed she began to look around,then she darted off instructing him to turn her items in for her. Whatever was going on what serious but Marco wasn't going to have that.

As quick as he could Marco unloaded the magazines,placed the rounds back in their respective boxes and placed it all in the table. Adam was there this time.

"What happened to Kristi?" He asked,seemingly puzzled.

"She didn't feel so good,she left to the infirmary." Marco responded,he gave no indication of a lie. Luckily it seemed like Adam bought it

"Well tell her I hope she feels better." Adam exclaimed.

Marco nodded as he signed his paper out and turned in the hardware. Placing everything in his bag but his sunglasses Marco darted out the door. Looking to his left then to his right. He scanned the horizon looking for Kristi. She was nowhere to be seen. From his thigh pocket he pulled out a small map that was given to him by a staff member handing them out in one of the academic buildings.

"Girls dorm...dorm....." Marco muttered to himself as he scanned the map. Finally finding it he ran to building stopping abruptly at the front office. He looked at a placard on the side with names and room numbers. It was the first day so it was expected for that placard to be up for sometime.

Finding her room number Marco,made his way only getting glances from other female students. Luckily no staff member spotted him, though he wasn't fully aware of the regulations of a man being at the girls dorm during daylight hours.

Marco approached Kristis door and knocked twice.

"Kristi it's Marco,I got here as quick as I could. What's going on,you just bolted." Marco leaned against the wall next to the door. Waiting for a response.

@Jennifer Shotain

A shooting range.

Gerard thought, looking down in the map in their hands.

Great, just as soon as I go off to Europe to get away from rednecks, I come to redneck central

They crumpled the piece of paper in their palm walking towards the boys dorm, just so they could at least get a nap.

(sorry for not posting for like, ever, been extremely busy :( ((( )

Josh looked at his pale brother and nodded a little.

"Yeah. He's always struggled with it. It does sometimes get worse than this though, so be careful with him."

Joel looked between the two, suddenly gripping onto his brother tightly.

"I feel dizzy..."

@KaalysBR no problem, hope you get better soon! Apparently my notifications aren't working, sorry about that :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back