Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

Leonard held Joel's hand with the same tightness,hoping to support him until their room. He walked slowly,not rushing his pace as he walked forward.

"I...Joel,if you can't forgive me for that,I will understand."

Joel shook his head softly, wobbling a little.

"I understand why you did it. I just got scared." He admitted.

They made it back to the dorm and Joel sat on the bed quietly for a while. It was when he was beginning to feel better, he got up and picked up his guitar case. He gently placed it on the bed and unzipped it, pulling out his stunning white guitar.

10524748_624845150968192_801430220428549995_n.jpg

@KaalysBR

"That is a gorgeous guitar." Leonard admitted,observing it with a smile. "I can see why you would be attached to it."

It was then that Leonard felt the blow in his heart again,the extreme guilty of nearly losing his temper earlier. He excused himself and run off the bathroom,leaning against the wall and allowing himself to break down for the first time in three years. Last time he had lost his temper,he hurt the most important person of his life.

The tears flowed down his eyes but he was completely silent,not wanting Joel to listen to him.

Joel sat tuning his guitar until he realised that Leonard hadn't come back. It had been too long for his comfort. He felt like he had upset him by being scared of the infirmary. He pushed his guitar onto the bed beside him and got up, wondering what to do about it all. He ran his hand through his hair, not good at all with other people. He eventually got over his anxieties and headed to the bathroom door, knocking on it softly.

"Leonard...?"

@KaalysBR

Leonard coughed,trying to get rid of the lump in his chest,but he didn't succeed. It only made him more upset. He punched the wall behind him,before taking a deep breath.

Control your temper or your temper is going to control you.

That was one of the few things he agreed with his father. Pulling his now bleeding hand away from the wall,he opened the door and met with Joel's eyes.

The sight of the small boy made Leonard break. He liked him so much. He had to be honest. He took a step forward and hugged Joel tightly,burying his face in his shoulders. His fears burst out of his mouth without him ever stopping to take breath.

"I nearly lost my temper back there Joel...I can't...I can't do that again. Joel,when I was younger I was I pissed at everything and everyone. I got into fights everyday,my temper would always blow. But I had a boyfriend,he was the only one that could calm me down. But one day,I caught him cheating on me. And I hurt him,Joel. I hurt him so much. My sister tried to stop me,but I hurt her too." His voice was rough,but he kept talking. "It's been three years since I felt like that,but seeing that nurse trank you...I nearly exploded again,Joel. I don't want to be back like that I...can't."

Joel was shocked when he first saw Leonard, tear-filled eyes and a bleeding fist. He felt the other hold him and he hugged him back tightly. He leaned his head against the other's chest and looked up at him with that same innocent smile.

"I never expected you to be perfect. We all have problems, right? I trust you. I know you wouldn't hurt me. I know you only want the best for me. That's why I don't care. I want you to be right here beside me. We'll help each other. Sounds like we both have had rough past relationships..."

@KaalysBR

Leonard couldn't believe in his luck to find someone like Joel by pure chance. He never really believed in a destiny,but now he was starting to. As cliche as that sounded.

"Joel,I feel like you make me calmer,more composed. I don't expect you to be perfect either. As long as I can be with you,I don't care about anything else. Thank you...for your trust."

He leaned towards Joel and kissed him warmly,more intensely than he had earlier. His heart immediately accelerated at the action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joel innocently blushed as he was kissed, softly kissing back. He wasn't used to this. He had never actually been with a guy before, being to nervous to admit he liked them at his old school. He would have been bullied like hell if he had. So he wasn't quite in sync with male couples.

He nervously held onto Leonard's shirt, kissing back a little, not quite as eagerly as the other. He was very quiet, not wanting to admit he had never done this before.

@KaalysBR

Leonard noticed the hesitation in Joel's hold,breaking up from the kiss gently. He held Joel's shoulders as he looked down at his eyes,wondering what was wrong. He hadn't really understood the fact that Joel was inexperienced with relationships between two guys.

"Are you all right,
lindo? Am I moving to fast? I can take this slower if I am,Joel."

Joel looked up at him, bright red.

"L-Lindo...? I'm fine... I just... I'm not used to this. I've never been in a male relationship before. I don't really have any experience..." He admitted quietly, quickly moving back to the bed, not wanting to hear the other's shock. He sat down, pulling his guitar onto his lap and hugging it as he braced for yelling.

@KaalysBR

"It means beautiful." Leonard said automatically,tilting his head to one side. He hadn't really detected any lack of experience from Joel,but it didn't really matter to him.

He walked to Joel in the bed and sat by his side,wrapping one hand around his shoulders.

"It doesn't really matter to me,Joel. We are both learning things with each other,aren't we? I admit,I'm kinda of enjoying the idea of being your first boyfriend." A playful smile danced in his lips. "I hope I can be a good first experience."

Joel smiled a little, nodding. He leaned his head against the other's shoulder. He began gently playing a few soft chords, creating a beautiful melody. He kept going for a while before actually beginning to softly sing too.

"Silent night, we fall, we smile. We shine, we break through the dark~. We fight, we stay, we sing, don't break. Keep moving on and on..." He sang quietly.

@KaalysBR

Leonard listened attentively to Joel's music,closing his eyes and allowing the melody to entrance him. The soft sounds of Joel's voice along with the guitar worked to calm him down completely.

"You sing really well. I need to start listening to your band,although I have you live here by my side. Which is much better."

Joel kept playing his guitar gently as he looked up at the other.

"Thank you. You should listen to us. I'm in the band after all." He smiled and winked a little. He was flawless when it came to promoting the band. He really did care about it, that was the difference. His hands ran over his guitar strings as he subconsciously continued to play a random song.

@KaalysBR

qyasjK1.jpg

"Yeah, that's the one,"

Amira held the door open for Chester and Monroe to enter.Monroe quickly entered, and that left Chester to enter at the end. Chester turned around and took a big step towards the hall— or would've, if he hadn't bumped into someone on the way.

Dammit. You can't even walk properly. How are you even going to survive in this place?

Shut up.

"Sorry... my bad.."

"It's okay!" he turned to the girl, and noticed that her earphones had fallen in the ground during the collision. He picked it up, and gave it to her.

"Hi, I'm Chester. Sorry for my clumsiness earlier." He smiled, and brushed off his blazer, a slightly amused look in his eyes.

@Ami the breadling @Sibelle Grey @Kbunnyy

Leonard chuckled a bit at the blatant promotion of Joel's band,making a mental note to download the entire discography later. He listened to the sounds of the guitar and rose,walking to the piano. He played along with Joel,using notes that he thought matched his guitar play.

Joel smiled as he listened to the piano notes. They did fit very well with the chords he was playing. His melody was effortless, completely learnt and streamlined years in advance. He had always loved the melody, he had put the chords together himself. But he had never actually shared it with anyone before. The lyrics to match it were limited, which made him ashamed that he couldn't write more. This melody was a very private one. And here he was, openly sharing it.

@KaalysBR

Gerard walked aimlesly around the hallways, constantly looking down at the piece of paper in their hand. "Where the fuck is this room."

They then bumped into a door, they cursed semi-loudly, dropping their timetable paper.

They walked inside the room, seeing there was another girl there, they sorta recognised her from the party, they again he didn't do much talking to anyone that night.

They sat down, pulling out the granola bar from their backpack, and chewing it silently, hoping nobody would catch them, or hoping a teacher didn't walk in.

(Mentions: @Jennifer Shotain)

KaalysBR said:
"Coffe makes you tired? This isn't my world. And it's okay that you don't drink,don't follow my horrible influence."
Erika sighed and pulled her school planning.

"
Do you know where the first class is? I can't read if I'm dying."

@Magical Squid Senpai
"Yeah it's just so warm and stuff. I would fall asleep. But anyway, I am already dead inside do I can understand how you feel. You get used to it." Cecilia smiled at the two, probably the most she had ever really smiled but she thought it was funny when people act like this. "The next class is English... I think. But otherwise I know where it is. I could show you guys where it is. It doesn't start until 8, so we have enough time."

Bryan Greenwells

Bry roamed the halls looking for Aiden when he spotted Gerard. "Hey Gerard. Do you know where Aiden's at?"

ElKiZ56.jpg

Aiden - School Hallway - M: Feeling Badass

Aiden walked down the hallways with his two lackeys behind him. Tyler and Hildegard were loyal to him since freshmen year. Tyler isn't the sharpest tool in the screw box, but he is extremely strong physically. Aiden can lift things here and there, but of course he needed some assistance when it came to certain things. Tyler was the brawn and the bait. Instructors don't really pay attention to him because his father practically owns the school.

Hildegard is an entirely different story. She is the connections and the brains of their little operation. The reason why she's against the school was because she was discriminated against for being 'Jamaican'. What was the problem? She is from Barbados. Little do they know, she's extremely intelligent and is out for blood.

Aiden of course, was the mastermind of the whole rebellion. This year he's looking for new recruits to pass on. Hildegard is too picky and Tyler doesn't know the difference between duck and
duck so their faithful leader has to put it in his hands.

Looking at familiar faces down the hallway, he smirked while carrying his spiked bat.

"See any takers?" Aiden spoke turning to Hildegard.

"They are too busy being scared of that thing you got there." She swiftly replied rolling her eyes.

"Ooooh! Can my Mom join?" Tyler chirped smiling.

Aiden's eyebrow twitched turning towards the taller male
. "For the last fucking time, I don't care if she can bake great cookies. She's not a student."

Looking down at the ground sadly, he fiddled with his fingers. "I like cookies."

anybody

Astrid was PISSED. First, she went to administration, hoping to find out her classes. Not so bad, but she suffered through the droning on about school rules, that she didn't meet dress code, and the fact that her piercing was "disrespectful". Shortly after, she was scorned about not knowing her class schedule even though she was new, and that she wouldn't have been able to get it because she just flew in. She was handed the schedule by a lady who looked like a piece of chicken, and was sent on her way, to be late of course. There was a note, but that wouldn't help her any.

When she exited the building, she looked around for Tiger, or Justin as he liked, but he wasn't there.
"Well, fuck you too, Tiger.. Leaving without me.Obviously." She grumbled, making her way down a maze of hallways, only to be stopped by several teachers asking where she was going. Astrid ignored them, making her way past even MORE assholes and human wastes of space, only to see a trio, the middle man holding a bat. She was in range to say something, she was pissed, and thought maybe saying something would be in order. "Hey! Princess! Lovely bat you have there, but I bet if your penis was that size, you'd have a lot more followers!" She paused. "Or maybe cancer... I'm not sure."

@MikkiAli

Starkz said:

qyasjK1.jpg

"Yeah, that's the one,"

Amira held the door open for Chester and Monroe to enter.Monroe quickly entered, and that left Chester to enter at the end. Chester turned around and took a big step towards the hall— or would've, if he hadn't bumped into someone on the way.

Dammit. You can't even walk properly. How are you even going to survive in this place?

Shut up.

"Sorry... my bad.."

"It's okay!" he turned to the girl, and noticed that her earphones had fallen in the ground during the collision. He picked it up, and gave it to her.

"Hi, I'm Chester. Sorry for my clumsiness earlier." He smiled, and brushed off his blazer, a slightly amused look in his eyes.

@Ami the breadling @Sibelle Grey @Kbunnyy
Fabienne got up and took her headphones. "Thank you...", she muttered quietly. "It was my fault though... I did not look where I was going...", she whispered on. Fabienne looked down, she seemed rather sad. How could anyone know she always was? They all were new to her and nobody there new her. Not that she expected to make friends anyways.

@Sibelle Grey @Kbunnyy

Gerard looked at the boy, they had recognised him from the dance last night, he seemed quiet sorta, Gerard didn't really know. "At the dorms? I don't know." Gerard said, throwing the granola bar wrapper in the bin. "Good luck finding him." @MuffinRPs

Bryan Greenwells

"Thanks," He ran down the halls and towards the dorms. Before he could get there, he found Aiden with a boy and a girl, "Aiden," he shouted. "I've been looking all over for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back