• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Kings of New York

Anno Bane

Gone from G to Gent
[SIZE=22.0pt]The Kings of New York
[/SIZE]

In the year 2020 New York was a thriving city, filled with soul and life. Until the 5th of November when the meteor storm hit. At first people thought they would die when it hit, but unexpectedly the meteor, upon entering our atmosphere, broke into a billion small pieces. People thought it to be gone, but consider this. Where did those atomicly small pieces end up?

Everyone got their answer on November 30th, the day they call ‘the awakening’. People from all boroughs of New York began exhibiting weird powers. Different in every borough. At first, people adjusted, as they always do. But with the power comes struggle. And soon the boroughs were in an all out war. This went on for 20 years. Until a group known as the Kings of New York sat down.

These Kings were the individuals affected mostly by the meteor storm. They were the best of the best. They controlled the boroughs. They made a truce, and they wanted to show the world that it should not be afraid of them. But as they began to march, they found themselves locked in their city. Unable to get out.

And when you are in a situation like that, what do you do? You fight for territory. And this is were our story begins.

In this RP, you will be one of the kings, or one of their subjects. You will fight, bargain, cooperate and fight a bit more for power and freedom.

Here are the powers of the boroughs:

Brooklyn: The inventors/the machines- super intelligence, super technology

The Bronx: The indestructibles- indestructible skin, super strenght

Manhattan:  The elementals- control of elements

Queens: The speedsters- super speed

Staten Island: The Assassins- perfect senses

If you are interested please leave a comment, and I will make a more detailed version of the boroughs.

I will take the role as the king of queens. (hahaha, just realized that one)

Alright. Already interested since my parents used to live in Queens. 

I'd be interested in joining as a King.  Any king, really.  I'd probably deal as a loner or high-ranking advisor as well, but I'm just generally seeking out royalty right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back