• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kingpin - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
YOU'D NEVER THINK THAT IT WAS SO.
BUT NOW I MET YOU AND NOW I KNOW.
IT'S PLAIN AS DAY AS THE SKY IS BLUE
THAT I AM A GIRL LIKE YOU.

tumblr_mg44lkvcqu1rn39b8o1_400.gif

someone stop me

thank you so much !
so i did take you advice and i honestly decided to go down memory lane and watch . . .
barbie movies
Dude I love barbie movies, the fairy ones are my favorite and rapunzel and swan lake and I just love Barbie movies.

Dude I love barbie movies, the fairy ones are my favorite and rapunzel and swan lake and I just love Barbie movies.
omg
the fairy ones, the only one i watched so far was fairytopia !
but i think i am going to start mariposa !

okay, i loved myscene , bratz, and winx too!

omg
the fairy ones, the only one i watched so far was fairytopia !
but i think i am going to start mariposa !

okay, i loved myscene , bratz, and winx too!
BRATZ AND WINX CLUB WAS MY SHIT, Has anyone watched it read W.I.T.C.H ?

HI GUYS i updated the locations tab sorry for the simple ass coding but feel free to check it out or whatevah

ooooh. interesante o:
oui !
very much so !
feel free to make a cs if you’d like! the cs is due january 8th but if you need more time, let us know! (this goes for anyone else that also needs more time!)

the only role that no one has gone for is the quarterback i believe !

oui !
very much so !
feel free to make a cs if you’d like! the cs is due january 8th but if you need more time, let us know! (this goes for anyone else that also needs more time!)

the only role that no one has gone for is the quarterback i believe !

gaSP oki
So, there's a limited amount of roles or?

gaSP oki
So, there's a limited amount of roles or?
teehee oui !!
it’s just that it isn’t first come first serve and i think you’ll have a higher chance of being part of the roleplay if you made the quarterback since no one had made that role yet (i have to recheck to make sure this is right ! )

however if you’re up for some fun competition feel free to try for any of the given roles above aside from the slut, nerd, and queen bee !

teehee oui !!
it’s just that it isn’t first come first serve and i think you’ll have a higher chance of being part of the roleplay if you made the quarterback since no one had made that role yet (i have to recheck to make sure this is right ! )

however if you’re up for some fun competition feel free to try for any of the given roles above aside from the slut, nerd, and queen bee !

Oooh dang.
So I have to f i t e with someone to get a role?

Also, are we allowed to make more than one character?

Oooh dang.
So I have to f i t e with someone to get a role?

Also, are we allowed to make more than one character?
f i t e *cries* indeed ! (i promise i’m not encouraging violence asshshdjksdhsk)

i think so, but i’ll check with the GM first so i don’t give you wrong info!

pulpfiction pulpfiction

Don’t fight me ,-, I already feel like I’m going to get the part haha

Yeah I got my peeps mixed up ! I’m sorry btw you’re bbcode is so beautiful
oMg thanks♡♡ I can't take credit tho, I'm really bad at coding (even though I literally took a class for it and I'm getting my certificate in my major for web design lmao) and it was really chaser who did everything and I just added pics and changed colors :)

oMg thanks♡♡ I can't take credit tho, I'm really bad at coding (even though I literally took a class for it and I'm getting my certificate in my major for web design lmao) and it was really chaser who did everything and I just added pics and changed colors :)
Either way it was gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back