• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern --πŠπˆππ†ππˆπ || homeroom

Hey everyone!

My sheet is far from done (so don't look at it) but I wanted to introduce myself and say how psyched I am for this group. I'm going to be throwing in my hat for the Kingpin position, I think that it is a role I could play well. I spent an absurd amount of time mulling over the shades of green I would use for my character sheet, that's why it took so long for me to even post the WIP, LOL. But I'm going to continue filling out the details as I find free time this weekend.

logastellus logastellus Is there a deadline for finishing character apps?

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

I put the deadline as Jan 11th but if you need more time I can give you two more days.

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

I put the deadline as Jan 11th but if you need more time I can give you two more days.

Absolutely no problem. Should definitely have it done by then. But thank you also for your leniency! I'll be sure to ping you when it's done so you can review it properly.

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

Just wanted to see how characters are coming along and for the other who haven't make characters are you guys still interested making one?
@erosful @fin Lurker Lurker Jewel Jewel Myling Myling Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 @Ghostiiys Aato Aato @am3thyst. kakemha kakemha @_amaranth_ @marked @Kovacs @akeno

Hi I will finish my character sheet sometime tonight I am on vacation and haven't really had a chance to sit down and finish the sheet like I thought I would

Hey you can review my sheet now!

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

It looks great! Only thing that needs to be corrected is thoughts on the party. He now knows that he is adopted and had a heartfelt conversation with the hipster so make him respond based off that

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

It looks great! Only thing that needs to be corrected is thoughts on the party. He now knows that he is adopted and had a heartfelt conversation with the hipster so make him respond based off that

OH yes, I misunderstood. For some reason I thought that the "thoughts on the party" section was thoughts pre-party. Will correct to post-party thoughts!

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

If you guys know any other members who might be interested in the roleplay please tag them. We are still missing applications for the cheerleader and the nerd role and the queen bee role . They are more than happy to apply for other roles as well. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey, been lurking for a while but coming out to confirm that the CS deadline's tomorrow? I'm nearly done with a Slut CS and was gonna submit another one (if we're allowed to?) but my COVID booster wiped me out for two days. I'd be happy to come up with a Cheerleader ^^

Hey, been lurking for a while but coming out to confirm that the CS deadline's tomorrow? I'm nearly done with a Slut CS and was gonna submit another one (if we're allowed to?) but my COVID booster wiped me out for two days. I'd be happy to come up with a Cheerleader ^^

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

Hello! Yes the deadline is tomorrow but if you need more time I'll give you two more days. Since we are not getting a huge influx of applications you are more than happy to create a cheerleader.

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

Hello! Yes the deadline is tomorrow but if you need more time I'll give you two more days. Since we are not getting a huge influx of applications you are more than happy to create a cheerleader.

I can also submit an app for the cheerleader, if it's okay now. Originally held off because you said the roles had to be opposite sexes.

Oh yea forgot to mention my CS is done~!

Sorry i cant use cool BBCodes like you all ;o; i really dont get them and always screw them up so I just dont bother :(

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

Heres the accepted applications for the roles!!
The Prep: kakemha kakemha
The Player: Lurker Lurker
The Hipster: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
The Quarterback: Myling Myling
The Kingpin: Jewel Jewel
We still need applications for the slut, nerd, cheerleader, and queen bee. If you know anyone who is interested please tag them. To the ones who weren’t not accepted I’m sorry your characters did not meet my standards. To the accepted ones a link to the discord will be sent to you momentarily.

Hi ty for accepting me I'm very sorry I haven't finished my bio it's at the top of my rp to do list just haven't been at the hotel much to type.

Hi ty for accepting me I'm very sorry I haven't finished my bio it's at the top of my rp to do list just haven't been at the hotel much to type.

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

That’s fine since you still need to collaborate with kakemha kakemha for the bio of your twos characters

Hey! Went ahead and posted my Slut CS, she's mainly done just missing most of her history & her relationships are empty. Should be able to finish her up tonight and the Cheerleader CS tomorrow if that's alright ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back