• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern --๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†๐๐ˆ๐ || homeroom

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

kingpin

fuck highschool

scroll

Here is the OOC section. Here you can ask questions and converse with others until being accepted into the roleplay. Once accepted you will be able invited into the discord.
main.
cs.lore.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
i've got my sheet up and the basics and appearance are done! still needa work on persona and backstory and all that fun stuff

Lurker Lurker I was going to make a character from prep, and i was wondering if there were any good fcs you thought of to play his twin?

Lurker Lurker I was going to make a character from prep, and i was wondering if there were any good fcs you thought of to play his twin?
Hey! I am notoriously bad with face claims. If you find one you really like you can run with it and we just say they're fraternal. I would prefer to keep Hispanic but we could go mixed.

Hey! I am notoriously bad with face claims. If you find one you really like you can run with it and we just say they're fraternal. I would prefer to keep Hispanic but we could go mixed.

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

Would you like some help finding Hispanic face claims?

i just wanted to mention real quick that mason gooding isn't hispanic, but he is barbadian! so it might make more sense for the twins to be black/mixed since he is

i just wanted to mention real quick that mason gooding isn't hispanic, but he is barbadian! so it might make more sense for the twins to be black/mixed since he is
Oh das my B. I was using a random FC directory that had him listed as hispanic.

Oh das my B. I was using a random FC directory that had him listed as hispanic.

it's no worries !! it doesn't help that his dad is named cuba LOL so that's probably where the confusion comes from

okok thanks

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

Would you like some help finding Hispanic face claims?

that would be great cause I'm having a hard time trying to find a good one!

okok thanks

that would be great cause I'm having a hard time trying to find a good one!

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

These were some face claims I could acquire within the age group. Sorry that it's not a lot.
Tashi Rodriguez
Melissa Barrera
Bridget Collado
Rachel Zegler

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

These were some face claims I could acquire within the age group. Sorry that it's not a lot.
Tashi Rodriguez
Melissa Barrera
Bridget Collado
Rachel Zegler

omg thanks a bunch, i really like tashi rodiguez, thanks again!

okok, I've posted for my prep, bu the backstory is still wip, since i wanted to go over it with Lurker Lurker . so you can check out the cs logastellus logastellus , to check if everything is good!

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

You just have the virtues and vices titles switched. When I read vices they were all her virtues and vise versa. Overall she looks good so far.

Active Roleplays:
Kingpin
Gm'd Roleplays:
Kingpin
Resin Creation Thread:
Coming Soon

logastellus Says...

You just have the virtues and vices titles switched. When I read vices they were all her virtues and vise versa. Overall she looks good so far.

oop, sorry, i didn't notice that, it should be fixed now.

okok, I've posted for my prep, bu the backstory is still wip, since i wanted to go over it with Lurker Lurker . so you can check out the cs logastellus logastellus , to check if everything is good!
Hey I am actually packing for a trip and getting on a plane in a couple hours. Headed out to Portland Oregon woohoo. But I will message you when I get a chance and we can figure out a bio we're both happy with!

sobbing i was editing my cs and wasn't paying attention to my laptop battery, and it ended up dying and i lost everything i had typed

Steph is almost done. Just got a few requisites to finish and wanna beef up her persona and bio more.

Hey I am actually packing for a trip and getting on a plane in a couple hours. Headed out to Portland Oregon woohoo. But I will message you when I get a chance and we can figure out a bio we're both happy with!
sounds like a plan!

Hey everyone!

My sheet is far from done (so don't look at it) but I wanted to introduce myself and say how psyched I am for this group. I'm going to be throwing in my hat for the Kingpin position, I think that it is a role I could play well. I spent an absurd amount of time mulling over the shades of green I would use for my character sheet, that's why it took so long for me to even post the WIP, LOL. But I'm going to continue filling out the details as I find free time this weekend.

logastellus logastellus Is there a deadline for finishing character apps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back