• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kingdoms in Conflict (New OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oof sorry, probably should have mentioned I'd be away from my computer Monday and Tuesday. I'll look into getting a post out.

This is genuinely infuriating. This is the second time that I have started this roleplay and someone had disappeared after making characters. I even said in my interest check that this was a problem previously and I was looking for people who wouldn't disappear. Part of me just wants to give up....

Sorry for not saying anything, but I probably won't be able to RP after all. CoronaVirus has finally made it to my College's area and its turned everything upside down all at once. I don't really have time to join new RP's anymore, sadly. Especially not one as sophisticated and thought out as this one.

Jess Buck Jess Buck I’m sorry this is happening to you. But If it’s any comfort, im still here if you want try again or do something else I’ll still be here. You have one player whose dedicated. ❤️

I'm super dedicated! still here no matter what

And deleting all the posts and editing all of mine is so time consuming. I don't have the energy or motivation to do it right now. Maybe tomorrow....but for now, if everyone could let me know who is still interested if I tried to remake this again. I know you are Pysren Pysren
Cosmos Cosmos LadyOfStars LadyOfStars _amaranth_ _amaranth_

Aw! Don't be 😭 it's not your fault and it was 9ff to such a great start!

I'm so sorry to hear that!! I'm 100% in if you decide to give it a go again ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back