• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kingdoms in Conflict (New OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Pysren Pysren LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
If either of you would like different characters than the ones you have currently made sheets for just let me know. For example is Pysren you still want the Princess' lover but don't really want the Prince's Best Friend anymore I can totally change that for you.

Last edited:
Thank you for joining! I'm very anxious to get this thing started up. So hopefully the two who have showed interest pull through.

Working on my characters, but a quick question for LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Is Titus supposed to be the Forella Prince's lover? You're signed up for the Scela Queen and the Forella Prince's lover, but you already have 2 characters in the character thread and Titus' form doesn't mention anything about being the Prince's lover.

Working on my characters, but a quick question for LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Is Titus supposed to be the Forella Prince's lover? You're signed up for the Scela Queen and the Forella Prince's lover, but you already have 2 characters in the character thread and Titus' form doesn't mention anything about being the Prince's lover.
He is. And sorry for not replying sooner, I was asleep.
I left it out of his bio because I hadn’t discussed their relationship with the person who was playing the Prince.

Okie dokie! Just making sure. We had an issue last time with people just disappearing after making characters or right after we started the roleplay so I wanted to make sure you will still interested.

Okay so I'm in the mental ward at hospital.

I was just about to make a post tagging Morzone Morzone I wanted to make sure everyone got a starting post in before I made another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back