• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kingdom vs Kingdom kind of story [Interest Check]

Rycamp

Puhuhu~
Hello everyone! I've been roleplaying for a few years now and I've always been stuck on the romance genre and would like to expand my horizon.

I've been thinking of doing a medieval group roleplay involving the story of two or maybe three kingdoms. I'm not entirely sure what we could be writing down from that part, maybe a war, so that's why I'm posting here to check on whether I could find a small group of people who would be willing to write a plot up with me.

I like the idea of throughoutly thinking about the nations and the races before actually beggining to rp, maybe we could think about religions, gods and how they affect the citizens life, etc.

I also believe that Discord would be a good place to set things up, so please, if you are interested, please also comment whether you'd like to use discord or not.

Thank you guys so much about the interest! What do you think about us creating a discord server and begin brainstorming ideas?

Assuming we have the liberty of writing parts of the lore/folklores, I'm totally down for writing with Minyari~ (´・ᴗ・ ` )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back