• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kingdom of the wicked [Still accepting]

Zaxs

Immortal Bait
A thriving kingdom by the name of Dreskill near the edge of the state is growing at an exponential rate. They've just built a massive castle for their king and his family to live in. The castle has many features to help protect the people and most importantly the king. The people of this kingdom have a fast growing economy, with tons of trades inside and outside the city. There is hardly any crime and everything is looking perfect for the future of their kingdom. The only thing this abundant kingdom needs more of is resources. They need more metals, stone, and other things to help build and craft higher towers, more armor for the king's guards and add more housing and shops to attract more people to come and live in their thriving kingdom. The only place that the king knows is full of resources and not to mention, treasure. Is mountain off to the horizon. The mountain is said to be home to strange creatures, demons, and villains that seem to have built their own kingdom and a massive labyrinth inside the mountain.

They do not have a king but do have a main leader along with advisors that rule over the mountain and all its inhabitants. Not to mention royal knights that stand by each advisors side to protect them and act as another pair of eyes and arms. There are of course many other roles, such historian, cook, overseer of the royal treasure room, alchemist, beast tamer for all the wolves, birds, and other creatures that roam and protect the forest/swamp surrounding the mountain. There are also maids and butlers. They aren't ordinary servants, they are equipped with their own skills and abilities and could act as a knight if they so choose. But they tend to take on the more classy role. This kingdom is seen as evil because of the inhabitants having a very different moral standard, such as using magic to raise dead, taking in monsters like demons, not to mention creating horrible monsters that could be seen as crimes against nature. Though they are considered evil they simply wish to be left alone as they have more than enough resources, food, and people to make a self-sustaining kingdom.

What better place for the kingdom of Dreskill to take resources from right? A villainous and dangerous place that they should take over to make it safer and help expand their kingdom even more. Well, this would be a grand idea if you were one of the people inside the kingdom of Dreskill. But no, you will be playing the "villains" of this world.

Your group of friends and the minions you command, some willingly and some not so willingly. Have created this kingdom in the mountains over years of hard work and devotion to your leader and advisors. You have captured and tamed the creatures that circle around and guard the forest and swamp. You have scoured the land to collect and hoard the treasures, weapons, and relics you have found all across this state. You have made your homes here, filled rooms with all you could want and need, your friends and minions are happy. So why should you let this neighboring kingdom take anything from you? Luckily it is hard enough trying to get to your castle, with the traps and creatures that inhabit the outside. Not to mention some of the minions that you have hired or that chosen to live with you, guard the different entrances to your kingdom. But you and your group must still keep an eye out for "heroes" that have come prepared and ready to try and conquer what is rightfully yours.

Rules:
  • 1. Follow RPNations guidelines and rules.
  • 2. Quality over quantity. Just make sure you give enough for people to go off of and understand that if you take to long to respond people have the right to skip over your post to continue with the story.
  • 4. No metagaming/mind reading or OP characters.
  • 5. Romance is allowed, but no forced romance.
  • 6. Be nice to each other in OOC. If enough people ask, I will set up a discord for all OOC chatter.
  • 7. Let me know if you may leave either for good or if you are going on a hiatus.
  • 9. Lastly, help add to the world, your character will have their own room and business as to why they live inside the castle. Be creative and add anything you like to this world to expand it further.
Authors Notes:
Hey there, thank you for taking a look and reading my interest check. Now there is some other stuff to take in that I thought would go better in this little box here.

So the world itself is a medieval fantasy world with plenty of magic and mystical creatures that you could think of. The setting we will be in will be a mansion, though under this mansion is a large labyrinth of rooms. The upper part is just for show and is also used for peons to live in and use. We as characters are able to create whatever we want as a room or maybe something outside the kingdom. Such as a teacher who lives in the kingdom but also runs a school outside the kingdom in her free time. The rooms can be bland or can have something unique to them, an example being. A character who is a pirate having an underground lake as their home and inside of it is a half-built pirate ship. You can create whatever you want for your room.

With characters, I do expect villains but it doesn't have to be on the scale of completely mad and wanting to rule the world. No, you can have a character that is heroic, though their actions seem like something a villain would do. Like a hero who kills the villain instead of sparing them and locking them up. When creating a character you do not have to make them an outright evil and insane individual. The character will also have to fill out a kind of ability sheet. The sheet is simple, there is a list of classes and you can make up a class of yours, though you will need to change it if I deem it unsuitable. Classes act as levels the max level for a class is 10 so you will need to add up however many class levels you want until you reach 100, do try and build your character's powers and abilities around these classes.

Last I do have roles planned out and it is first come first serve for them. Though you are free to create your own role and you are not restricted to only having one role, the role you are given just means you have a certain job inside the kingdom. I have now made a lore page for those of you who wish to know more about the kingdom of Icemeet
The roles are:

Emperor, Advisors(2), Knights(3), Overseers(2), Maids/Butlers(?), Creative roles(?)

(Bold means all roles are filled for the category)
Advisors: idalie idalie Countofcristo Countofcristo
Knights: Jodyguru Jodyguru
Overseer: Kazig Kazig (Beast Tamer and Overseer/Maid)
Maid/Butler: Euaion Euaion D U H D U H

Last edited:
Not sure if this would make me overseer or adviser but I was hoping I could be the person in charge of the record keeping, so like the accountant of sorts.

Would beast tamer be a role all on its own or would it be in addition to one of the existing roles?

Advisor pls x
Alright got you as an advisor.
Not sure if this would make me overseer or adviser but I was hoping I could be the person in charge of the record keeping, so like the accountant of sorts.
It's your choice if which you want to do. If you just want to be a record keeper you can, if you want to do that and be an advisor you can do that too.
Like party role? I’d make a blood mage, so support? Pinky runs a textile mill and does a lot of seamstress work
In the box, I talk about roles. You can choose one of the roles inside the kingdom, if not you can create your own. It's basically a job you do inside the kingdom (You aren't there for free.)
Would beast tamer be a role all on its own or would it be in addition to one of the existing roles?
Overseer of all animals? I don't think just looking after one or two beasts would make you an overseer. You can add another role if you would like.
I’m also interested
Alright, what kind of role did you want to take?

I'd like to make a maid, who manages some of the beasts that guard the mountain kingdom

I'd like to make a maid, who manages some of the beasts that guard the mountain kingdom
I will put you down for two roles if that is okay. As I you can be an overseer and a maid if you wish.
I wouldn’t mind being an Overseer
You will need to specify what exactly you do.
OOOOooooo definitely interested!

If the emperor is still open I'd be willing to take it! Zaxs Zaxs
I am sorry, the emperor position is not available. I did say it, though I have high expectations for the role and will most likely take it upon myself or whoever wishes to co-GM with me.
I would love to be a maid or butler!
Great. I will add you to the list.

I will put you down for two roles if that is okay. As I you can be an overseer and a maid if you wish.

I am sorry, the emperor position is not available. I did say it, though I have high expectations for the role and will most likely take it upon myself or whoever wishes to co-GM with me.

Great. I will add you to the list.
alright then I'll just be a maid

Suppose I have to ask what an Overseer is in charge of. Do they manage certain areas within the mountain? like an overseer of the castle or forest. Or are they more along the lines of taking care of certain groups? such as overseer of the villages, or overseer of all animals like asked earlier.

Suppose I have to ask what an Overseer is in charge of. Do they manage certain areas within the mountain? like an overseer of the castle or forest. Or are they more along the lines of taking care of certain groups? such as overseer of the villages, or overseer of all animals like asked earlier.
You will have to decide that. You can be an overseer of minions, maybe of plants and fauna, maybe just an overseer of trades. Up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back