Kingdom of Nekos

"Sorry Milady i would have gladly accepted it under erm other circumstances" Rin said with a little smile on his face as he followed Katrina

"No no, no need to apologize, I was being foolish" Katrina adjusted her hood to hide her face as she walked down the path into town

"You wasn't being foolish milady you were being nice it's a good trait to have don't lose it" Rin said with a smile on his face as he followed Katrina as they walked down the path into town.

"'Hm" she simply said before walking into the already crowded streets. Smells of flowers and fresh backed goods filled her nose as they walked. "Stay close" she said back to rin

The princess had a particular place in mind that she wanted to go this morning. The pastries the chef had coked for her for tea were delectable but there were very rare moments when she got to try the pastries in the village

"So where to Milady you seem to have your mind set on heading somewhere" Rin said with a smile on his face looking around at all the sights in the town.

Katrina looked back at him a smile the only thing visible so no one would recognize her "you'll see" she nodded and looked back forward simply following her nose to a store front there was a sign hanging above the door indicating it was the bakery she looked at rin when he stopped "would you like to try something?"

Rin just stood their trying to read the sign "hmm ba...bake...bakery i might but what do they sell Milady" Rin said with a smile on his face as he turned to face Katrina.

Katrina was proud he could read the sign, obviously he really did learn something "well bakery's usually pastries, or bread. Things like the tea cakes I usually have but so much better"

"hmm I think ill just have whatever you have milady" Rin said with a smile Hopeing her decision would be a good one

Katrina laughed a little and walked inside with him practically ordering 2 of everything. The shop owner was a little surprised at the fact she could afford all of this but still handed her the boxes full of pastries in exchange for her money. She walked back out "he makes new things every week, I rarely get a chance to try anything"

Rin just stood there looking at her blinking. "Are you sure we can eat all that Milady its a lot to say the least." Rin said shocked at how much she bought.

Katrina laughed and nodded walking back to the castle to eat in the garden "we'll manage if not we can save it" she nodded and took the hood off of her head shaking her hair out

"I guess we can save it for later if need be Milady" Rin said as he watched her take her hood off and shake her hair with a smile on his face as he followed Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back