Kingdom of Nekos

Mari_Rose

Empress of Potatoes

First come first serve of course

~~~

There is a world where Nekos rule. Where they are not outcastes, or non -existent. In this world there is also a spar city of humans; most of the populations live in disease ridden, povertish towns which no neko dare wander. Those humans who decide to try and leave those towns are taken, cleaned and chained to be sold to Nekos of high nobility as slaves.

This is the world where the kingdom of Louring resides, and where the Princess Katrina lives with her Father, the great neko King Grigoury, her mother Queen Jules, and her older brother Prince Huntry.

Soon it will be Katrina's 18th birthday, and she will receive a human slave, as her brother did when he turned 18. The only thing she knows of humans is from her brother's slave, and all the things her company has said about them.

This is Katrina

View attachment 59697

(Ignore the bow)

In a few days she will be turning 18

She is the Princess of Louring, daughter of the King Grigoury

She loves her father dearly and he returns it but their relationship is very strict. She must act proper and to the standards she was raised by. Bent when she is alone she is curious and eager to learn about just anything.

We start when her brother Goes to the slave district, by orders of his father, to pick out the human slave for Katrina.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Rin Iruka

Appearance:

4a5ea78c74147b4d14cd82017549b176.jpg

Personality: Quiet, shy, nervous, easily frightened, kind, gentle, nice to everyone he meets, if he does something wrong he will apologizes a lot.

History: Not much is known about his past he dislikes to talk about it what is known is that his whole family was murdered in front of him and he was made a slave at that time.

Huntry walked down the walkways of the slave district with a hand in his pocket and his tail slowly swaying behind him as he walked. Behind him walked his slave girl, she didn't talk much but that's how he liked it. Silence was good, that meant she listened and wouldn't talk back.

As he walked he glanced at a few of the rotten humans in cages or in lines ready to be sold like farm stock. Some of them old, too old to do any work and would probably never be bought by anyone. Some he passed were too young, they wouldn't be obedient. He sighed and kept walking through the walkways wanting to find the right one. This was important to his father, and to his sister.

Rin was sitting in his cage shaking "what if my master mean what if he hurts me"this was all he could think about seeing people approach he hid in the corner of his cake hoping not to be seen. "You there come where all can see you slave" was the next thing Rin heard as he saw the of the slavers pointing to him "Who knows it may be your lucky day royalty's looking for a new slave so hurry up and show yourself before they get here", Rin quickly steeped to where he could be seen he was shaking even more now.

Huntry looked more intently at the slaves in the cages, usually they were in there for a reason. Either they were strong, or there because the owners wanted them protected, they were worth something. He didn't even bother to look at the one shaking like a leaf, but a second look made him go back. His ears perked up a little, ears and tail of a fox,am symbol of royalty. He looked more closely at him, he wasn't too young, and he wasn't too old, his red hair also reminded him a bit of his sister's. Huntry turned his head towards the slaver a blank look on his face "how much for this one?"

Rin upon hearing the words 'how much for this one' began to try and hid away hoping that the royal man would change his mind hoping that he would see that Rin would be useless. "That one hmm very cheap but undisciplined make a offer and he can be yours but browse our selection more and you might find one better suited" said the same slaver who talked to Rin before.

Huntry looked back to slave "I said I want this one" with his hand he motioned for his salve to give the man a pouch of money. It was a few silver coins, that's how much he expected to pay for any slave, nothing more. And besides, un disciplined doesn't mean disobedient. His father had a few days to discipline the slave before her sisters birthday. "He will be disciplined to our lifestyle"

"Thank you for your patronage let me get the door for you" the slaver said receiving the pouch of silver as he headed towards the cage door and soon after unlocked it "right out now" the salver said to Rin. Rin took a deep breath and tried to get calmer but instead it made him more nervous "what do you mean by disciplined" Rin asked scared of what the answer might be.

Huntry took a hold of his chains and and pulled him along the walkways to where his carriage was waiting to take them back to the castle. "Your master will be my father King Grigoury, and when the time comes it will mainly be the Princess Katrina." He nodded and kept walking "during the next few days you will be taught our ways, an example would be, you will only speak when spoken too"

Rin stayed quite trying to keep up at the pace at which the man dragging his chains was walking. "Why did you pick me they were a lot better than me so if you don't mind me asking why?" Rin asked he seemed to have stopped shaking but his voice was still very nervous.

Huntry glanced back at him and looked back in front of him to where he was walking. "I chose you because I chose you, be grateful and do not question my decision." Finally the walk was over and he stepped into his carriage jerking the chains to get the slave inside as well. When the two were sitting in the carriage the slave girl was last to go in sitting on the other side her hands folded neatly in her lap

"I am very sorry i won't ask anything else" Rin said decided not to talk or ask any more questions thinking it's probably not smart to. Upon entering the carriage he noticed the other slave who had her hands folded neatly in her lap. He disliked the chains he was forced to wear due to the fact they where very uncomfortable and quite heavy and the fact that he wasn't in the best of shape didn't help this caused him to fidget quite a bit while he was in the carriage.

The slave girl, lily, looked at the new slave boy, she thought he definitely had a lot of work to do if he were to be to the liking of the king. The princess was very special to him and deserved only the best. After many minutes of silence they made it back to the castle, it was a site to see. Huntry exited the carriage and unshackled the slave boy pushing him towards lily "take him to your quarters and clean him up there should be clothes somewhere" he nodded and turned to leave.

Lily bowed and gave a polite "yes your highness" before standing back up and looking at rin "this way" she nodded and turned walking to where the slave quarters were.

Rin followed the other slave "so what's your name and what's the princess like if you don't mind me asking that is i can understand if you do not wish to answer me" he asked curiously his eyes were fixed on the grand castle grounds and he was very dumbstruck by it 'this place is beautiful' he thought to himself.

Lily pulled open the rotting wooden door and walked inside, it was like a small cottage. It was one room with a few cots even if it was just lily. There was a tin tub and a well just outside that served as their water "my name is lily, and you will learn about the princess soon enough. But don't worry. She is a gentle flower" she smiled a little and nodded taking a bucket full of water and pouring it into the tub "now undress and get in" she nodded and turned to get some towels

Rin looked around the room 'still better than the cage' he thought to himself before realising what Lilly said "I'm Rin its nice to meet you... undress but" he said but didn't think it was worth finishing what he was gong to say so instead he took a deep breath and began to undress when he finished undressing he got into the tin tub it was cold but better than nothing and he knew he need one as he was a mess.

When she heard the water she assumed he was in and ready to go. She turned back around and walked over placing a bucket beside the tub and dipped the towel in it to get it wet. She wrung it out and started to clean off his back "you were chosen to be her birthday present, in a few days she's going to be 18"

Rin was shocked to feel another cleaning him but chose to ignore it "A human slave as a birthday present it must be good to be rich and powerful" he said cursing being born into a family where even if they vanish no one would notice or even care to most its just a few less mouth to feed or a few less slaves to be captured.

Lily frowned sad and a little angry "do you know how many humans were so much more qualified and deserving of this position. An opportunity like this will never come around again, the princess is his youngest..." She sighed and poured the rest of the water on him to rinse him off. She handed him a towel and some clothes "the prince hand picked you to serve the king and his daughter, what more could you as for?"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend I know they are so many more people much more qualified than me I even questioned the prince on it I don't deserve to be here and they is nothing more I could ask for I am very sorry i meant nothing from it I was just spouting nonsense that came into my head" Rin said in a very nervous voice with a very upset expression on his face. He got up and put the towel Lily handed him around his self and started to dry himself before quickly putting the clothing on.

Lily sighed sensing his nerves on the fritz. She got up and went to go sit on her cot "it's alright... I was the same way when I was chosen, but I've learned to like it here." She rubbed her arm and nodded "atleast it isn't a work factory where they whip and beat you"

At the mention of the word work factory it sends a shiver down Rin's spine "Yeah work factory's are the worst place possible they..." Rin said quietly shutting his mouth not wanting any of his past to become known "Yeah work factory's are bad" he quickly added very nervously hoping she would just ignore his mess up.

She nodded and laid down pulling the very thin blanket over her shoulder "get some sleep we wake with the roosters and get to work" a small yawn left her lips before she slowly closed her eyes and curled up to stay warm. The nights were always cold and she was worried about an unattended fire, so she never lit one at night

Rin simple nodded his head, found a corner and took a seat in it thinking about all that has happened today before he curled into a ball and fell asleep he was already mostly used to the cold so it didn't bother him as much but it was still a annoying factor to having to sleep.

Lily was indeed correct. Morning came and the roosters sound their calls as the sun slowly rises. Lily was well up before that out of habit bending over a fire stove to make them some breakfast. It was just some simple oatmeal, food of the poor, food of the humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back