• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: The New Organization

ah, we have a thief, there went my initial plan

nah man my plan is still there we can have two people stealing things they probably shouldnt

definitely shouldnt

*notices i spelled foxral's name incorrectly*

Hello yes my name is loaf

sexuality.[/FONT][/B][/B]
asexual
[note: his asexuality does not hinder him from being sexual when needed]

My heart is telling me its a good plan to try and get in bed with the leader

My brain is telling me that its most likely a terrible plan, though

Wanted to check in here before I hopped in with a CS. I'd love to take one of the remaingin spots (doesn't matter which one) with the element of earth. Is that okay?

((((^;

Wanted to check in here before I hopped in with a CS. I'd love to take one of the remaining spots (doesn't matter which one) with the element of earth. Is that okay?
I believe that all the spots recently filled up; though my absence has prevented me from updating the list. I'm certain not everyone will make the deadline for applications, so I can put you on the holding list in case someone drops out or their reservation ends - if you want, that is.

((((^;

I believe that all the spots recently filled up; though my absence has prevented me from updating the list. I'm certain not everyone will make the deadline for applications, so I can put you on the holding list in case someone drops out or their reservation ends - if you want, that is.

Ill take that as a "go for it"

Your likes are encouraging me

I will try

I just need to find a situation where being sexual is needed

If you don't do it, who will? I believe in you, get into Naxore's pants.

Lettuce's personal quest: get foxral into naxores pants

Considering foxral has a crush on everybody at once, i think i have a good start

I ship it. Think it'll be a coffee shop au kind of romance or an angst type thing?

about half the forum is encouraging me to try fucking naxore

it must be a good plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back