• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Omniversal Crisis (Sign-Up)

Once you make it to The City, expect the criminal's of the city to function as enemies kinda like the Undead Pirates from KH2, except Tracy won't let you kill them unless under extreme circumstances.

When Mr. Bribery really starts to make a impact by going to different worlds i might bring his more gruesome eccentricity with him, want to know what it is?

Last edited:
Basically, in the comic strip he liked to shrink his enemies' heads. Though, i may have to do this offscreen since this is kingdom hearts.

I won't do it on screen. But, I can't help but wonder what Sora's reaction will once he sees his shrunken head collection. Also, he let his cat smoke cigars and liked to brand his underlings with a B on their Foreheads. One eccentric thing i might have him do is try to get a heartless to smoke cigars like his former cat.

Killerclown Killerclown Wow. That would be interesting.
ChazGhost ChazGhost I wonder what RIku is going to do... Try to counter this and win, or let himself get barraged by A Zone of Ruin Zanetsuken Ars Arcaranum combo ?

His eccentric behavior will be especially good when he interacts with people like Maleficent and the good guys. Don't worry though, i won't turn him into Pete 2.0, but if he does interact with Pete, Pete might actually be weirded out with the ugly, smiling guy his mistress forced him to team up with.

Andrita Andrita I have an idea, Riku will be out of mp and almost out hp after it but I have idea. And I'll get that up in the morning sense I work late tonight.

• Name:
    Gentoku Himoru

Kamen Rider/Basically Seito's Champion

Species:
    Human

Faction(?) : ( If you aren't in a faction yet, just don't place anyone here yet . )
    N/A

Alignment:
    Lawful/Chaotic Neutral

Unity
    Strength

Dislikes:
    Being used as a tool
    things aren't going according to plan
    Personality

"One of our objectives is to create the ultimate life form. I wonder what would happen if someone who was injected with the Smash element underwent experimentation again. I'll have to run a test." Gentoku, as Night Rogue, shows his malicious nature​

"I knew nothing...I survived by trusting only my ambitions. But alone, I was just a piece of trash that couldn't do anything. That's why I...took my great pride...took my vanity...and threw away everything to be reborn." Gentoku, as Kamen Rider Rogue, showing his soulless nature after being reborn.​
    Gentoku is a composed and generally calm man, rarely changing his tone of voice unless agitated. Underneath his cool exterior, he is a man with questionable morals at best: he flirted with a journalist, and referred to Ryuga and Sento Kiryu as toys, as well as his fiery temper whenever he commands his soldiers. During a conversation with Gentoku, Blood Stalk reveals that Gentoku's goal is to mass produce Kamen Rider technology from his experiments for military use. To what reason or purpose is unclear, but Gentoku seems determined to see this project succeed and will do everything he can to silence or stop anyone who will interfere with this plan. He also didn't hesitate to kill his decoy with his own hand to get press in his favor.

Following his exile and affiliation with Seito as Kamen Rider Rogue, Gentoku's malicious personality takes a nihilistic turn. He gave up everything else for the sake of strength, to the point he would go into further heights to be subjected with cruel experimentation. Having experienced 'Hell', where he was looked down and tortured, Gentoku become somewhat emotionless, no longer the hotheaded control freak that he was once. His ambition now is to destroy Touto and 'bring order' on Japan as whole, and he's shown to understand the burden of it, has also proven to be more cruel and ruthless by killing Akaba without compassion.

Before becoming Kamen Rider Rogue, Gentoku had a habit of rubbing his beard with his fingers. After becoming Kamen Rider Rogue, he has become a dirty fighter such as using brutal attacks and grabbing Build by the eyepiece of his helmet.

Gentoku, despite his currently nihilistic disposition, remains skeptical with Namba Heavy Industries' plan with the Pandora Box. Hearing Juzaburo Namba's (under the guise of the late Mido) intentions with the box so he can create an immortal Namba Empire, contradicts Gentoku's own ambitions with the box, to the point he warned Sento about Namba masquerading as Mido.

Powers and Abilities ( Like mentioned in the fandom interest thread I don’t care about how Overpowered it is… As long as you can name at least one weakness … I’m 100% okay . However, please don’t go showing off or something just because you have an extremely OP character ) :

• Hazard Level 4+: According to Gentoku as Night Rogue, his level was stated to be above Hazard Level 3, but due to the Transteam Gun's limitations, his Hazard Level becomes capped and does not reflect his actual level. Sometime after being exiled from Touto, Gentoku underwent cruel experimentation in order to raise his Hazard Level to above 4 in order to utilize the Sclash Driver.
      • Nebula Gas Shockwaves: Prior his debut as a Kamen Rider, Gentoku was able to unleash shockwaves which can reduce Guardians into nothing. The principle of it is currently unknown.
    • Hand-to-Hand Combat: Though briefly, he was seen to easily block and counter Ryuga Banjou's punches, who himself was a professional fighter.
    Kamen Rider Rogue -
    Enhance Physical Strength
    Resist Magic
    Discharge Crush - Allows the Sclash Driver to temporarily utilize the power of Fullbottles
    Crack-Up Finish - The Finisher. A coalition of physical energy will form in the shape of jaws biting whenever roundhouse kicks, biting it like a crocodile.
    Funky Break! Crocodile! - A finisher using the gun. Projects Crocodile heads that bites it's opponents into an explosion.
    Elec, Ice steam - Thunder beams and Ice mist respectively.
    Devil Steam - Nebula Gas that'll transform any living being it touches into a Weak Smash.

Weapons: ( If the character have one… )
    Sclash Driver - The Tool that allows Gentoku to transform as Rogue. It appears to be a buckle with a slot for a bottle or a small tetra pack(jelly)
    Nebula SteamGun - A purple pistol with a rifle slot for amunition--Fullbottles. If combined with two extra parts, it becomes a sword and a rifle.
    Fullbottles - Bottles of martian power purified to an extent. When used with the Sclash Driver, he can draw out it's full power temporarily. He currently has:
    Phoenix - Allows him to fly whilst engulfed in flames.
    Diamond - Grants protection. Think of it as Mega Reflectza.
    Bat - An old keepsake bottle used for the Transsteam gun...It has no use.

Crocodile Crackbottle - Rogue's transformation trinket. This allows him to transform into Kamen Rider Rogue.

Appearance(s): ( If you have transformations or something, please list them in some way, shape or form )
    rXIIrAY.jpg

--CROCODILE IN ROGUE! ORRRRA!--
    28427705_179925319286049_7939567232172949504_n.jpg

Weaknesses(IMPORTANT) : Despite his immense physical strength, Gentoku can still be overpowered if given the right combination and circumstance. Rogue can also easily be defeated if he encounters an opponent he has little to no data on.(I.E, Cross-Z's first appearance and Build's first usage of thr RabbitRabbit and TankTank form)

Last edited:
"Me? I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through...Remember that."

Name:
Tsukasa Kadoya

Just a Kamen Rider passing through/ World Hopper/Destroyer

Species:
Human, supposedly.

Faction(?) : ( If you aren't in a faction yet, just don't place anyone here yet . )
Neutral Party.

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Memories
'Finding Home'

Dislikes:
Becoming a destroyer of worlds
Never knowing his place
Idiots

Personality ( A few sentences at least ) :
Tsukasa is a hypocritical and self-righteous young man who does not know much about his past. He has a strong desire to "catch the world" using his photos, but they never develop well and have been shown to foreshadow events, acting as a sign to show that he does not belong to the world he is in. As Decade, he was seen as an agent of destruction, usually being called "the devil", a rumor spread by Narutaki, who believes Tsukasa does not belong in any world. He is quite cocky as he often taunts people from time to time.

Powers and Abilities ( Like mentioned in the fandom interest thread I don’t care about how Overpowered it is… As long as you can name at least one weakness … I’m 100% okay . However, please don’t go showing off or something just because you have an extremely OP character ) :
World Traveling - a tall, gray distortion wall would show up when he's traveling voluntarily. This allows him to travel to the world adjacent to the current world. When doing so, he'd usually end up on a random place as a random citizen...It happens a lot.
Attack Ride: Blast, Slash! - Multiple Ride bookers appear amongst the one Tsukasa is holding.
Attack Ride: Illusion - Duplicates Decade into a number of at least 3 and maximum of 6. These clones can be easily be beaten.
Attack Ride: Invisible - Guess what it does.
Attack Ride: Mach/Clock Up - These cards allow Decade to go to speeds of sound

Peak Human Physicality/Reflexes: As the former leader of Dai-Shocker, it is presumable that Tsukasa was skilled at fighting even before the start of his series. In fact, it seems that Tsukasa's abilities far surpass a normal human since he defeated two high level Orphnochs in tennis and used a card as a shuriken to cut a chain. In theory, it is possible that Tsukasa may not be a normal human as he was the Great Leader of Dai-Shocker with most of the High Ranking Members being powerful creatures and cyborgs themselves.

Enhanced Memory: Even after losing his previous memories, he could easily fight against most of the A.R Riders while holding back. By transforming into Decade, he could seemingly use all of the other main Rider's powers (even when he has no idea of how his Rider System and the previous Rider Powers work while not able to use them as effectively or skillfully as the originals) and fight against his former subordinates as well as other monsters.

Weapons: ( If the character have one… )
Cards - these specific cards are used for the Decadriver, Kamen Rider Decade's transformation device. These cards also have their own specific types like Form Rides, Attack Rides, and a Final Attack Ride. This Decade will not have the K-Touch, so only the normal forms can be seen.
Decadriver - Decade's belt which allows him to access 10 rider forms and their abilities with the exception of ultimate forms.
images

Ride Booker - an innocent looking journal that can ACTUALLY BECOME A SWORD AND A GUN. This is also where he keeps all his Rider Cards.
Appearance(s): ( If you have transformations or something, please list them in some way, shape or form )
images

--KAMEN RIDE: D-D-D-DECADE!(and other forms)--(cept for the blue boy, he's a different person)
images

Weaknesses(IMPORTANT) : (If you leave this blank I won’t accept the character. PERIOD . At least tell me one weakness and It’ll be accepted. )
Although he can transform into other riders, these forms are somewhat weakened enough so a mixture of different form + attack rides can be utilized. Despite Tsukasa's immense combat experience, he could still be taken down if he were to be outmatched in power and in wit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back