• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Omniversal Crisis (Sign-Up)

Some more clarity of what just happen would be helpful. (If my post that need clarifying let me know.)

Xemnas was talking to Pruneface.

Zachie and Lord Omni were two separate beings. One was a evil being, the other was good. They separated due to the Dream World, and Zachie has a chance to take back her body. Riley and Zachie come from the exact same world [ It's why she knows her ] , two versions of Frankie exists [ The new one fused, and another one on the 'Forbidden List' ] . Anything else that needs clarification...

Hey, sorry for the silence. I've been opening the past 5 days, and a lack of sleep has been kicking my ass. I know I really WANT to spend time getting my postings caught back up, but I also really NEED to spend today preparing for my vacation

Xemnas was talking to Pruneface.

Zachie and Lord Omni were two separate beings. One was a evil being, the other was good. They separated due to the Dream World, and Zachie has a chance to take back her body. Riley and Zachie come from the exact same world [ It's why she knows her ] , two versions of Frankie exists [ The new one fused, and another one on the 'Forbidden List' ] . Anything else that needs clarification...
I'm actually more confused now. I'm starting to wonder if I jumped into a clusterfuck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back