• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts[ Ace x Ploegy]

Characters
Here

Acethekidd

Ready to set the world on fire?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

2bfc32138dd0e12ea177b6f14e351553.gif

───────────────────────────────​

After the defeat of Xehanort, sora was viewed as more than just a hero, but as someone who could unify hearts in times of great trouble. A ceremony was held by Yen Sin and Micky in honor of his heroics, but not only this he was labeled as "the king of heats." after the ceremony sora and his friends spent the rest last three years working on turning something their home to something more, a hub world that all of his friends could come to. Soon enough, Destiny island was renamed to Destiny Kingdom. Times were peaceful until there was a report of a world that died and crumbled away. Now with a new strange threat on the horizon, both old and new heroes must investigate what happened and prevent the same thing form happening to other worlds

N I X

Nix has some how made it through Keyblade Academy for a few weeks now. The daily routines of training, classes, and exploration had become her new normal, and she dove into the challenges that each day brought. However, she seemed to be in a bit of a bind, a worthy challenge had come her way- finding a partner to practice combo attacks

With her usual hyper energy, Nix bounced from one training area to another, scanning the courtyard for a potential partner. Students were pairing up seamlessly, exchanging ideas and practicing their synchronized moves. It was a flurry of blades and magic, a display of teamwork that reached through the academy grounds.

As she scurried through the pairs, Nix couldn't help but feel a sting of disappointment. She had yet to find someone to pair up with... as if this was something new anyway. However,determination flickered in her eyes, her mind racing with the thought that she needed to find a partner who could match her energy and dedication.

Spotting an open training area, Nix stepped into the space, her Keyblade in hand, twirling it She cast a glance around, hoping to catch the eye of a potential partner. "Hey, anyone wanna partner up? i got some sick moves...yo" she called out with a wide grin.

Some just ignored her, others would just snicker and jeer at her. "Oh, i was sure that would work. Oh man.." Suddenly Nix broke out into a nervous sweat. if she didn't partner for this project, this could but a major dent in her grades. Nix was wasn't sure how she was going to overcome this little ordeal, but she wasn't going to give up

Ploegy Ploegy

Last edited:
elius
───────────────────────────────
Unlike some of the students at the academy, Aelius had been wielding a keyblade for awhile now, at least longer than his peers. It made training with the odd. There weren't many on his level after all except those known as the Guardians of Light and a handful of others, including the two he had been raised alongside. While they got to freely go off on missions whenever they pleased, Aelius was stuck attending classes and training more days than not. Sure, he occasionally got to travel to other worlds but it wasn't as freely as he would have liked.

Sighing under his breath, he seemed to lack his usual energy today. As joyous and bubbly as he normally was, Aelius wasn't quite feeling it today, though to mask it, he wore a smile nonetheless. Watching other students pair up and begin their training, he was surprised none of them approached him. Given his abilities with his key, many students often swamped him with requests to partner up. He didn't mind it, but being popular wasn't exactly something he cared for nor was he used to. Living in seclusion for so long in his life, he struggled with interactions at times.

As his eyes continued to look around, he noticed Nix by herself, clearly struggling to find a partner. He had never really interacted with the girl before, but he'd seen her around. Her energy was almost as high as his own on most days. That wasn't a feat many could claim.

Deciding to approach her, Aelius offered a friendly smile in her direction before allowing his keyblade to manifest in hand. "I can be your partner if you'd like? I don't have one either, after all."

Not that he particularly needed a partner. Whatever assignment she was trying to accomplish, it wasn't one that had also been assigned to him, but the least he could do was help someone in need out even if it might have little benefit for him in the academics column. Some practice was good nonetheless and he knew better than to overlook the benefits of it.

"What exactly do you need a partner for? Basic sparring? Testing out some kind of move? Some special project?" Aelius fired off, not thinking that being bombarded with questions right off the rip might come off as annoying. Generally he was rather oblivious to such things. His personality could easily come off as such, yet he paid no mind. If anything, he didn't think about it at all. "Oh wait, if it's actual written studies, I might not be your guy. I'm not exactly the best with those kinds of studies."

N I X

Nix's eyes widened slightly in surprise as Aelius approached, his keyblade materializing in his hand. she haven't seen him around before...or have she? His offer to partner up caught her off guard, but a grin broke across her face, matching his friendly smile.

"Hey, that'd be awesome!" Her enthusiasm bubbled up again, eyes glimmered with excitement. She looked at his keyblade, which kinda intrigued her. it reminded her of the sun, which was completely oppsite of hers. Perhaps this partnership could work

"Oh! umm.. we're supposed to practice combo attacks..and team work...i think one of the teachers will be grading us big time for this" Nix placed a finger on her chin and glanced up."Something about urrr...sometimes we'll need to work with others to...ummm..and stuff~"

Nix didn't mind the questions; in fact, she appreciated him coming up to talk to her . "Sparring and testing out some moves, definitely! Not really written studies, though, so no worries there." She grinned

"your keyblade looks pretty cool~ i bet we can create some awesome combos together!" Her eyes sparkled with anticipation, ready to dive into the practice with her newfound partner, eager to see what they could achieve together.

Ploegy Ploegy

Last edited:
elius
───────────────────────────────
Aelius bobbed his head along with her words, taking in what she was telling him. "Combo attacks and team work, eh?"

Funnily enough team work hadn't been something he had worked on all too often, though he was confident enough in his skills to believe he'd be fine when it came to aiding others. It was a natural part of his personality after all. As for combo attacks, he was good with them on his own, forming his own combos with ease thanks to all the training he had done prior to attending the academy, but when it came to comboing off the attacks of another... well he could certainly use some work.

"I can definitely help you with those!" he said, beaming a grin in her direction as he leaned against his keyblade. "Your teachers will definitely be impressed when they see the two of us! I guarantee it!"

A hearty laugh left Aelius's throat as he eased off his key and lifted it up again, resting it against his shoulder as he turned his head away from her for a brief moment to find a couple of training dummies that were open for them to use. Spotting a few, he was prepared to hurry over to them, but he comment on his weapon stopped him and his grin seemed to grow even bigger than it already was, if that was even possible.

"It's a pretty great keyblade! I wouldn't ask for any other!" he laughed proudly. It was a blade that made him part of some prophecy, or so his old Master had always said that. He admittedly never understood it though, but it had always oddly been themed to fit with his friends own keys.

Before he could lose himself in that thought, Aelius noticed the weapon Nix carried. Funnily enough, it was moon themed, much like the one his friend Selene wielded. Maybe he was oddly fated to only associate himself with such people. It was an amusing thought to say the least.

"Your keyblade is pretty cool too. Reminds me of the one a friend of mine wields," he remarked. "Perhaps the sun and moon are always supposed to be connected." He hardly realized how his words could be taken as an attempt at flirting, but they came off that way whether he meant it or not.

N I X

Nix's eyes lit up at Aelius's assurance, a grin mirroring his own spreading across her face. He was somewhat like her in a way, personality-wise, but she may be a tad bit more..loose as people say

"Awesome! Can't wait to show them what we've got!" she exclaimed, following his gaze toward the training dummies. With an energetic skip, she followed him, twirling her Keyblade in anticipation. The promise of their collaboration fueled her determination.

As Aelius spoke proudly about his Keyblade, Nix couldn't help but admire the intricate design and the unique connection he seemed to share with it. "That's amazing! Keyblades are such odd weapons, reflecting off their user's heart.. i gotta feeling yours isn't a normal ol keyblade" she replied, looking at her own."And prehaps even..mines? maybe.."

When he complimented her Keyblade, drawing a connection between the sun and the moon, Nix tilted her head thoughtfully. "Yeah, i know it seems cheesy, I've always felt a connection to the moon. It's mysterious and ever-changing, just like the way I approach combat. I like to keep my opponents guessing!" Her tone was playful

Aelius's unintentional flirtation went over her head...like everything else. Her focus on the shared passion for Keyblade combat. "So, let's give these combos a shot, yeah?" She gestured toward the training dummies, excitement bubbling within her as she prepared for the collaboration . "Oh right, you said you had a friend with a keyblade similar to mines? wonder if they have the same kind of magic~ i normally use like..ice and some poison..."

When he mentioned the connection between sun and moon, her eyes lid up."Right? there are so many stories about the sun and moon..maybe this is a sign.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back