• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kinetic Powers Academy [Name undecided]

Samuel Briscomb

'Live Life Like No One is Watching'
Was wondering if anyone would be interested in roleplaying a school life roleplay that would feature characters that had kinetic powers? A list of kinetic powers here: List of Kinetic Abilities

If you wanna join just post below. Want about 5 before actually starting the roleplay. It will be casual, but try and write a sentence :)

Also, if you want to help me run it, just say below!

Last edited by a moderator:
MaliceYxxng said:
This sounds fun. I'd love to join. Can we make a limit to how many kinetic powers though?
I'd say like 3? For example, my character can do pyrokinesis, haemokinesis and aerokinesis.

sounds interesting, i'm certainly interested in joining ^^ maybe ill play a character with gyrokinesis

Last edited by a moderator:
Kwillz said:
sounds interesting, i'm certainly interested in joining ^^ maybe ill play a character with gyrokinesis
Awesome :) we'll start when another person says they'll join :) gyrokinesis is awesome, ngl

[QUOTE="Samuel Briscomb]Hmm, what do you guys think of Rutherford Institute for the Gifted

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like I name for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back