• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Kinda Fantasy-ish) Looking for a long term partner! One particular plot in mind!

Phadia

Tomato Goddess
Okay, I made one of these thread a while ago, but I can't find it again after the update. ._.'
So, let's try this again!

I'm looking for a partner for my RP, Blood Bound.

The story takes place during the 1940's, in an unspecified country. A team of scientists, under the orders of one man, start an experiment to create immortal life. They inject the cells of animals into unborn babies as well as children taken from the streets. The experiment is, in some ways, a success. The children become immortal, but there's a price to be paid.

When the children fall asleep, something else wakes up. Whether it's a side effect from the experiment, a demon, or something else completely, is yet to remain seen. All that we know for sure, is that those injected with the cells become consumed in rage, killing everyone they can, unless they are stopped with what would be, to a normal human, a fatal force.

Once the children wake up, they have no recollection of their killing sprees.

Also, the children seem to have become mutated in some way, some growing wings, some sprouting tails, other becoming covering in scales or thick fur.

The scientists, realizing what they've created, keep the children imprisoned in a secret, underground laboratory, hidden deep within the forested mountains.

I would be playing primarily as three characters, Richter Haynes (a middle aged man, the director of the facility), Mae Ethristrom (a teenage girl imprisoned there), and Anthony Moretti ( an older man, the "big boss", so to speak).

I'm looking for someone who will play either male or female, but preferably two characters, or one strong "scientist" character.

I prefer to do a thread, as I tend to loose PM's.

I wish I could find my old thread because I know there were a few people interested, but I ended up having some issues in real life and never got this up and running again.

If you're interested, please feel free to comment below. ^^

VERY interested, except im not sure how to keep track of the threads, im new
I have no clue either. XD Not new, but I'm soooo not familiar with this site layout now.
Uhh... do you want me to make a thread then?? (Gosh, I'm gonna have to figure out how exactly to even make one now.)

My goodness, I love this idea!! The setting and the plot are especially intriguing, and I have no problem playing more than one character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back