• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings kind of an odd idea [still open]

crackeskel

Discord only, sorry

okay a while ago i came up with a plot loosely based off ... Monsters Inc. of all things. Weird, I know.

This is the plot:

When Muse A was very young, she had a monster, like all children did. Her monster found out one night that this child's father had left and had a new step-father who was less than kind - if you catch my drift - so the monster kidnapped Muse A, who realised that this monster wasn't really as scary as he seemed, and she would rather be with him then her step-father.

Because the Muse A's was missing, this monster was fired from Monsters Inc. Not that he was concerned as he had a Muse A child to look after. Sparing the details following, Muse A is raised in secret in the monster world. She was told that her presence without her 'costume' which was made for her shortly after the monster was fired.

Then the monster died. Passed away due to old age. Muse A, who is used to the Monster world by now (20-27 y/o), has to find her own way to survive without being found out that she's human.

(All of this occurs before the Monster's Inc. movie, but after the second one.)

Muse B is a worker at Monster's Inc. A fresh face, a scarer. Low on the leaderboard but still good at his job. He's out shopping one day and comes across Muse A, who's working as a cashier. They chat a bit before Muse B moves on to go to work.

They come across each other again, and soon become friends (potentially dating?). They are out together one day for whatever reason and some monster with a cold sneezes, and being a fire monster shoots fire at Muse A who is nearby. Her suit catches alight. Muse A runs off not to be found as a human, but Muse B follows and learns the truth.

Not long after, some reports of a human in the city start cropping up, and even though Muse A has sworn that she's never been seen before, is still worried what will happen if they find her - and what will happen to Muse B, working at Monster Inc and all.

The plot will probably start a little while after Muse A and B meet, or later perhaps if necessary.

I would prefer Muse A, but Muse B would be an interesting shift on things.

And genders are whatever. LGBT friendly, genders can be swapped or removed. I don't care xD

I like this idea! Definitely something original!

Would you be alright with Muse B switching to a female character? If so, I volunteer!

I'd be cool with that! So, female human and female monster? That's good with me.
My discord is CrackedSkel#3529

I would rather you didn’t if you don’t mind. Sorry, with this being my property and all. I don’t feel comfortable with other people using my plot, but I’m flattered that you like it!

If you were wanting to do it with me, I’m okay with emailing.

I would rather you didn’t if you don’t mind. Sorry, with this being my property and all. I don’t feel comfortable with other people using my plot, but I’m flattered that you like it!

If you were wanting to do it with me, I’m okay with emailing.

Sadly I only rp in PM's, but thanks anyway.

This could be fun. I could try my hand at being a scary monster.
What if Muse B was similar to Muse A's monster? That would give her a reason to be with her.
Of course, with something like this, I don't see how a monster who has grown up knowing about humans being vile would stay, but if they've already touched, then the monster would know the truth...
I'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back