• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kimetsu No Yaiba Gaiden OOC

Characters
Here
kanna-kamui-gif-10.gif

hello

I have question. My character is a demon, so he will probably die in future. And there is my question: if my demon boi dies, will I be able to make a new character?

My little demon girl is posted, she is still up for grabs as a partner to any demon slayer who wants her help.

I have question. My character is a demon, so he will probably die in future. And there is my question: if my demon boi dies, will I be able to make a new character?

You're free to make as many normal demon/demon slayer characters as you would like for now.

My little demon girl is posted, she is still up for grabs as a partner to any demon slayer who wants her help.

Someone pls. Or else I'll have to adopt her lol

So who's characters are ready? I'm gonna take another look at them tonight so that I can accept them and you can get your posts out when we start.

mine is ready, I'd like to know her partner before the start but she could be given to someone during the exam/after it.

eh mine is ready apart from the relationships part which i don't think should matter that much, you're mainly gonna be looking at abilities ye?

eh mine is ready apart from the relationships part which i don't think should matter that much, you're mainly gonna be looking at abilities ye?

Normally I do, but ill also examine the bios since I have some stuff planned out and want to make sure there are no conflicts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back