• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kimetsu No Yaiba, alternate timeline.

Orichalcum Tiger

Local cryptid with a fleeting memory.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Elevator pitch:

I've just recently started watching Demon Slayer and I'm about half way through season 1. Now, I have a habit of hyperfixating on side characters, and, that is exactly what happened. I quickly became enamoured with Sabito, and inevitably did a lot of research into who he was. Like with most of my favourite characters, he's a relatively blank slate with little to no backstory. There are a few key details about him however....

Imagine my surprise when I learned he was Urokodaki's most powerful student, and that he killed nearly every demon on the mountain in his Final Selection exam alone. Only for him to die to the Hand Demon whilst trying to save other potential Demon Slayers from its brutal wrath. Resulting in him being the only casualty of his exam.

This left that writers itch in my mind. How would things have changed if he survived? We already know that Giyu looked up to him, and viewed him as more powerful. Would Sabito have become the water Hashira? These are the things I'm looking to explore in a long term roleplay. Like I said, I'm still on season 1 of the anime. But I'm eagerly and enjoyably working my way through it. Please no spoilers!

Rules:

1. Please be 18+. As someone whose 25 myself, it feels super awkward to talk with anyone under the age of 18, let alone spend hours a day talking to them and getting emotionally invested in a story with them. Sorry minors, it just makes me uncomfortable.

2. Whilst my main focus is on the Sabito story, I am willing to double up. I don't know much about the show as I'm still early in the story, but I'm willing to play Zenitsu, Tanjiro or Inosuke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back