• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing the Magic Snatchers - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm here for now, but I can usually post only around late at night b/c work schedules. Next week though, will be a bit different.

Definitely @ me if yall start and I'll jump in, but I'm kinda down for the count right now. Bad cold, not fun

I'd like to see some roleplaying happening today. By midnight, I'll be doing an update on the summary page, if nothing happens by that time as well, I'll force our characters into the carriage.

Hello there~

I read the whole thing and it seems time is short and everyone's getting ready to leave for the ball. Should I make an introduction similar to yours asap, or wait for a better moment to enter?

Last edited:
Hello there~

I read the whole thing and it seems time is short and everyone's getting ready to leave for the ball. Should I make an introduction similar to yours asap, or wait for a better moment to enter?

I'm not an authority figure on this, but I think everyone's good to post pre-ball stuff until Aeon makes a post that changes the scene? I would say go ahead my dude :v You can always delete it later if it turns out I'm wrong lmao

Hello there~

I'd suggest your character reading the note, heading to their room, getting dressed and meeting them when they head to the carriage.

Our group has officially been made. I've decided to wait a bit longer for the summary and pushing the characters to the front due to new characters.

@ everyone When the first mission is done, we gotta make our characters play a dumb sleepover/drinking game, like Never Have I Rver or something :v It sounds like a fun way to break the ice and get familiar with each other's characters, also very helpful for developing your character when it comes to things you never thought about

@ everyone When the first mission is done, we gotta make our characters play a dumb sleepover/drinking game, like Never Have I Rver or something :v It sounds like a fun way to break the ice and get familiar with each other's characters, also very helpful for developing your character when it comes to things you never thought about

I agree! After the mission, they'll all be to worn out to argue anymore and just hunker in the dining area of the mansion and talk.

I suck at anything resembling riddles or poems so please forgive me ahead if the quality of my character's note is well below any of those posted so far.

Oh, I'm the last person to join, by the way. Ello ello.

My cold is pretty much gone >:v I am very happy about this.

So, we got 5/8 people up front, I'm pretty sure. Or uh, 5/9...? Someone else threw in a character, another healer. We said we were capping at 2 of each lillit, right? But the character thread hasn't been updated to say it's full, so it's hard to fault them for missing that..

Guys, my friend RANGYOKU RANGYOKU says she has to drop out unfortunately :( her PC is need of major repairs, so she won't be joining in so soon

Same here ;3;

Btw will anyone reply soon? Sorry, Siegmund will probably only reply verbally if someone asks him something directly. Though if needed I can get the initiative

Im hesitant to respond next cuz I posted so recently, and I'm pretty sure the more experienced characters would have more input than mine on a "game plan"

True. If a "game plan" response is hard for ppl to respond to, I can change what Dom says at the end.

Do we have an ooc gameplan? Like, how we're gonna manage participation? Cuz ooc has been pretty quiet for a RP that has so many people. How is everyone??

Sooo, will anyone other than me, Diagonal, Mqueserasera and Gasmeros post anytime soon? Sorry if I seem pushy but we've been on hold for a while. Is everything ok with the others? Personal life getting in the way? It's understandable, but give us some signs of life here :c

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Lydiam95 Lydiam95 Joke Joke and whoever else is around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back