• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Killcount Ratio

Sister

Lv. 69 Hp: 9000 Sp: 420
Establish the main story plot.

Achieved 5 or more Rp'ers.

Hello, and welcome to my crazy interest check! I'm going to be discussing the setting of my roleplay idea in order to see who would be interested. But pretty much the only thing you guys should keep in mind is that the roleplay will be detailed until player/player interactions occurr. In the activation of a player/player sequence, the detail will turn casual. This keeps things flowing a little bit better.

Another thing to note is that everyone will seem a little overpowered, but that's expected. The main focus isn't PvP, so as long as you can make it interesting, I'll always allow it. There's a reason this thread is here and not the fighting section. I want a story to be told, and maybe minor fighting between characters if that's what happens.

The setting is California, and you're a Google Prodigy. It's not that it only works using Google though, since you can literally remember everything you have ever seen/heard/smelled since birth. With this ability to retain information, fairly sure you have became efficiently resourceful in the past 18+ years. Not everyone is blessed with this ability though, you and a couple of other people in the world being the chosen ones.

One day, everyone with this ability was kidnapped; each kidnapped individual being turned into a contestant in California. That's right, you've been given a task to see which contestant can get the most serial murders in a certain amount of time. One year... It isn't as easy as it sounds however, real-world laws applying to everything you do. It's up to you to be able to orchestrate the world's most blissful serial killing case. Good luck~

Last edited by a moderator:
Regal said:
I like the plot tbh. Can they originally be born from anywhere though?

You mean besides California? Of course! I'd like a lot of flavor in the Rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back