• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kidnapped.

"neither am i especially at a time like this" she said folding her arms acrossed her chest staring at the floor "so how old are you?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"I'm 16" he said to her answering her question. He didn't think he would make it to Seventeen because of the situation they are in as of right now.

"aww, im 17 you adorable to be honest" she said with a big smile on her face scanning the room "hopefully we will be able to escape" she said looking over at him.

"If you say so..." He said to her he didn't know what will happen they were already tortured enough for being in here what would they want more from us.

Aaron looked around the room then back at him about to speak but then someone barges in the room "what the hell you guys doing!?" he screached walking over hitting them both in across the face leaving huge marks.

Justin clenched his fists he was about to beat him up. He didn't like this place enough but with the people here they are 100% mean.

"you know why your here?" the man grit his teeth grabbing Justin by his neck and throwing him up against the wall "because...you...took a wrong turn" he laughed digging his fingertips into his skin.

"Wrong turn this!" He punched him in the chest and made him release of his grip. He then tackle the person and kept punching him in the face taking out all his anger at him.

The man shoved him back kicking him in the nuts grabbing his arms throwing him up against the wall chaining him up and laughed "better not make a move like that again" he muttered walking over to Aaron and punched her in the gut "dumb b****" he adds before walking out.

(Kk)

"I hate this place..." He said as he struggled with the chains this was worse than torture you can't even stick up for yourself in this place. He sighed as he continued to struggle with the chains.

Aaron gritted her teeth holding her stomach "f***!" she exclaimed struggling to her feet trudging over to him looking up at him "i wish i could help you" she cried.

"Aaron, it's fine. I had to stick up for myself and this is what I get for doing so." He said to her as he still struggled. This was gonna be the end for the people here and he knew it.

"No its not, your chained up!" she said looking up at him taking a deep breath "is there anything i can do?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's fine you don't need to help me I'm good." He said to her as he was still struggling. At this rate they will all be dead and won't be able to escape.

Aaron shook her head "no, im gonna help you whether you like it or not" she spoke looking around and found a pick so she could pick the lock for him so he could free. "here" she muttered walking over to him picking at the lock then it finally unlocked. She sighed in releaf "thank god" she exclaimed pulling the chains to let his body free.

He toppled onto her and he got to his feet quickly and blushed "ya uh thanks I uh owe you one." He said alittle. "I can't think though I'm soo tired."

He eyes widen and her face turned tomato red "you don't have to owe me anything" she said running a Hand through her hair. "Yeah you should get some sleep I'll keep watch for awhile" she said giving a weak smile

"Trying is not my thing Aaron" he said to her. He closed his eyes and put his head on Aaron's lap trying to sleep through the day.

"well your going to have to a least try" she said looking down at him waiting for him to wake up dozing off a couple of times but she kept awake either way so just in case they dont get in their sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back