• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kidnapped.

(I could tell.)

He just got up and walked around blindly unknown of who or what's around him. He just sighed and looked around for Aaron because he heard her scream in pain and he wondered what happened to her.

Aaron's eyes opened but she still layed there in pain as blood surrounded her body "what happened?" she said sitting up with blurry vision.

Justin bumped into her still blind "Oh sorry..." He said to her as he sat down and got his sight back but he only opened one of his eyes. "I think you were attacked... I heard you scream..." He told her he wasn't sure if the light would blind him again so he tried to keep and eye off it.

"i was...i got a thick needle pressed into my neck probably like a foot long" she said scanning his face rubbing her neck "then a couple of punches" she said looking at him "how about you?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"It's in your neck?" He asked her. "And I just got released from my chains no problem" he just sighed and looked at her. These people would probably be the last people he would ever see again.

"yeah it was in my neck" she muttered showing the huge hole they had made to him gritting her teeth in pain. "did they hurt you?" she asks looking over at him.

"I'm fine but you don't seem that fine with blood going down your neck. I swear we are gonna die here of a painful death..." He muttered as he tried to stop the bleeding on her neck.

"its fine, you dont need to help me" she muttered looking at him nodding her head "I already know im gonna die here" she adds looking at the floor.

"We all are gonna die here, but you are not dying now. I need someone to talk to keep my sanity." He said to her. He didn't know what to do to help her.

"well im gonna at least try to escape" she said looking over at him "but just not today" she said wrapping her arms around her legs.

"Let me help you escape I'm fine with doing that your life is being a lot worse than mine right now." He said to her. For all he actually knew they were just waiting for him to be here longer before he receive some torture.

"no, your getting out to" she mutters scanning his face running a hand through her hair looking down at the floor.

"Well, since they let me free I'm in the mood to beat someone up..." He got up and walked to the door and kicked at it "Open up I want to pound someone's face in for getting me locked in here!" He yelled

Her eyes widen "no they'll kill you" she muttered gritting her teeth as a man walked in with blood all over him. "what the hell you think your doing?" he exclaims kicking him to the ground and pounding his face. Until he was bleeding all over the floor and left him.

Aaron's eyes widen and she walks over to justin and plops down next to him with tears in her eyes. "oh my god justin!" she said not knowing what to do "justin?!" she cried slapping his face making sure if he could hear her.

Justin may have been bleeding but he didn't care he just got up and started kicking the door again. "I won't stop no matter what the cost." His eyes started to show his stubbornness.

"Justin stop!" she cried grabbing his arm pulling him back "dont please" she said looking into his eyes with fear wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"Aaron, I'm tired of them controlling us... It's only been a day and I got tired of doing what they say..." He said to her he wasn't in the mood to mess to fight a girl.

"dont try they'll kill you instantly" she said looking into his eyes with fear "dont" she said with a serious facial expression.

"if you fight back they will make it worse, and if you dont then their is a less chance of killing you, do what they tell you" she said looking at him in the eyes.

"Fine because I'm not in the mood to argue with a chick..." He said to her as she convinced him to do what they say. He couldn't believe it but he just did what she said.

She plopped down on the ground and wrapped her arms around her legs "you dont have to do what i say, but i dont want you to get yourself killed over something so little" she said looking at the ground.

"I never said I would do what you say... I'm just not in the mood to argue..." He told her making a point as he sat next to her. He was tired but he couldn't sleeping in this place...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back