• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kidnapped.

SuicideXSeason

"All Monsters Are Human"
(EXACTLY LIKE SAW)

What if you got kidnapped and placed in a facility where you are stuck in a room and you have to murder one another....

The People that kidnapped you are called 'The Misfits' and they are forcing you guys to murder each other in the amount of hours that you have been given.

You have to go through several different obstacles if you dont finish them in the amount of minutes or hours you have been giving you will loose everything.

And if you win you will proceed to the next level but if you dont you will die and rot.

None to hard to find... :/

Just have fun.

Aaron woke up on the ground with a chain attached to her foot and in a dim room that smelled like it was rotting. She stood up not noticing a chain on her foot her eyes widen looking down at it trying to escape it frantically.

A man walked in the room with an evil smirk across his lips leaning down above Aaron staring down at her.

"Look what you have gotten into" he said chuckling running a hand through his hair.

"i didn't do anything" she yelled gritting her teeth as the pain increased in her foot making her groan in pain. "god dammit" she exclaimed looking up at the man. "mmmhmm sure you dont" he laughed smacking her in the face then leaving the room leaving a huge mark across her face. "your the one who kidnapped me!" she screamed as the door shut behind him.

Justin was sitting in a room and he didn't know where he was but he didn't like it. It smelt like death to him like the times he used to hangout in the graveyard. "Where is everyone, I want answers!" He yelled as he was just sitting there in a cold dark room.

Aaron heard a voice she stood up looking into the darkness noticing a figure "hello?" she asks raising an eyebrow. "who is there" she adds folding her arms acrossed her chest in fear.

He heard a woman's voice "Hi... I'm Justin" he said to the girl all he saw was a figure of her but no light. He was scared but he didn't show it. His faith was lost but he didn't know why he was sent here. It's not like he was insane or anything "Do you know why we are here?" He asked her.

Aaron stood there a she learned his name still trying to exactly see his figure "I'm....Aaron" she muttered towards him with big eyes running a hand through her hair. "I have no idea, ive been here for a couple of days though" she adds.

"All I remember was that I walked down an alley way because I saw someone. Then I blacked out and woke up here..." He muttered. He didn't like the feeling of this room and he thought they were gonna die of hunger or worse.

"Hmm...i honestly dont know how i ended up here" she mutters looking around for something so she can pry off the chain but it didn't work. The same guy walked in turning on the blistering lights lighting up the whole room.

"thought you might need some light" he mutters with an evil grin acrossed his lips slamming the door behind him. Now she could see the boy perfectly fine now she scanned his face then sat there looking at the ground.

Justin blocked his eyes for a minute it was too bright for him. "Do you think they bugged the room so they could hear us?" He asked her as he was looking around. Then looked at her face trying to remember it.

"probably, they're f**King psyco" she muttered scanning his face gritting her teeth from the light "do they seriously have to make it this bright? its literally burning my eyes" she spoke.

"Maybe even worse..." He replied as he closed his eyes it was so bright it looked like he was sitting under the sun. "Maybe they are testing on us so we lose our sanity." He said to her. He looked at the ground and sighed it was already gonna make him lose this sanity at his rate...

"always hope for the worst" she mutters scanning the kids face with fear in her eyes. "they need to be placed in here, and see what they are doing with innocent people like us" she said.

The blind ray of light made his eyes just down temporarily because of the blinding ray. "Great... Now I can't see..." He muttered and stared to just clench his fist. He was scared of the people and he started to show it slightly but he then filled with rage. "Where are you people I want to bash you god damn f**king face in!"

"sounds fun" she muttered crossing her arms with a smirk acrossed her lips. "okay now, you dont need to get angry" she adds looking at him. "do you need any help getting any where?" she asked again standing there awkwardly.

"I guess I do need help getting somewhere but why can't they just turn off the lights or do something I can't see a single thing..." He said he was just clawing the ground hoping there would be a way out if he kept clawing at it.

"they do that on purpose so you can go blind" she mutters looking across the room at him then down at her foot. "damn i wish i could just rip my leg off to get myself out of this" she adds yanking on it.

"You sure know a lot of this place, you sure you been here a few days?" He asked her as he started to look around hoping they would let us free "and why would they want to blind us we didn't do anything..." He continued to say. He was innocent he didn't do anything in his life he just wanted to finish school but now it seems like he won't be able to.

"they usually pick people they want to torture sometimes they put, the good kids and the bad kids together" she mutters taking a deep breath smelling the rotten air and gags. "damn!" she choked coughing hysterically.

"Torture, in what way?" He asked being afraid of what was happening this was odd for him he thought he was gonna die here because of the unknown situation he was stuck in.

"That's just fantastic..." He muttered as he was sitting down he just laid down and prepared to sleep the day away hoping it would be just a dream. "When do they start doing this madness?" He asked her wondering.

"whenever they want" she muttered taking a deep breath plopping on the ground laying up against the wall staring at him from across the room "they might have a reason for us being here, but i honestly dont know" she said folding her arms.

"If they were kind they would've turned the lights off by now but they just want us to suffer..." He said as he closed his eyes trying to get some sleep in.

Aaron sat there and stood up just as a women walked in with a needle in her hand "stay still you little brat" she said holding Aaron to the ground shoving the needle into her neck. She let out a scream as tears flooded her eyes. then she hit her across the face "what the f**K were you doing with your life, you just wasted it now you here" she laughed kicking her in the stomach knocking her out then laughing walking out of the room.

A couple of guys come in taking of the chains of the two kids legs so they could just roam around the room but couldn't escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back