• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Larxene
"Hellooo~ is the angry chipmunk home?"
Looks around confused
"Huh normally he comes running out of his bathroom by now screeching about how cashmere is the worst shit to wear especially in pink?"

Zexion
Glares at Axel through the crack and stays silent waiting for them to leave
"go away damn heathens!"

Larxene
Looks at Axel
"Guess hes not here, he would be out hanging out with Saïx or someone else. All I know is he's pissed with Xaldin and Vexen so doubt that he's anywhere there."
Pat's him on the shoulder and starts to head out before stopping short
"May I ask why you are soaked????"

Axel
sighs with the expression of I told you
"apparently I pissed off the kid while texting him and he sent a tidal wave through my room"

Larxene
Stares at him like he has 6 heads
"I'm sorry would you like to repeat that again?? He did what now?"

Axel
Deadpans
"he. Sent. A. Tidal wave. Though. My. Room. Can I say it any clearer?"
looking at her slightly annoyed

Larxene
"Axel I'm not really sure how to say this....but....he's not a elemental user....that's impossible what you're saying or have you hit your head recently????"

Axel
"Then he did something with magic or I'm going crazy as if me being soaking wet isnt enough reason to believe me!"

Larxene
"I thought u ment like he threw a cup of water at you or shoved you into Marluxia's Garden's Pond"
Shakes her head abit confused
"Any how maybe look for him on Xigbar's balcony or outside plastered against the wall of the castle looking like hes complementing jumping off. I need to go talk to Roxas about somthing so have fun Axel"

Axel
Waves at her nonchalantly then looks at her intrested as she says roxas
"you talking to roxas?"

Larxene
"Yeah on a matter I would rather keep silent about. It's just explaining some things...."
Shakes her head
"Gotta go dude"
Heads out of the room walking to her destination quickly

Larxene
Continues down to Roxas's room holding her hand up to knock repeating what shes planning to say before entering.
No no that would never be understood by this dumb blonde....ugh just do it!....no!....gah!
Slams the door open
"WE NEED TO TALK NUMBER 13!!! AND I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THIS AND....Uh what the hell are you doing????"

Roxas
is standing in front of a mirror in a dark navy school girl uniform with knee high socks and hair in loose pigtails he stares shocked before quickly grabbing his coat struggling to put it on and he ripping the hair bands out looking at her red faced clearly embarrassed
"nothing! Nothing I swear!!! I was just uhm...trying something on! I swear it's not what you think!!! Please dont tell anyone!?!?!"

Larxene
Stares with her mouth open the door slowly swinging shut in her face before being pushed back open again
"I-its fine you aren't the only one I know that dresses up like that....just wasn't expecting that...."
Has completely forgot what she was meaning to talk about

Roxas
gets his coat zipped up finally and sits on the bed as if nothing happend but has light amounts of eyeliner on making his eyes look very feminine as he looks down avoiding her stare
"that wasn't for anyone else to know about..."

Larxene
Shuts the door behind her
"Eh don't take it to hard, you'd be surprised how others react or well don't react to it...."
Taps her cheek
"I forgot why I came to talk to you however..."

Roxas
Nods biting his lip his hair now a mess looking nervous
"Was it important?"

Last edited:
Larxene
Hums abit tapping her fingers against her cheek
"Ah, right the misunderstanding....We aren't in no oddball groupy thing. We just have game nights and sometimes movie marathons nothing wrong or weird honest okay?"

Roxas
Nods again looking at her understanding then nervous again
"larxene? Could i ask you something...uh I know its odd"

Larxene
"Yeah shoot kid, I'm sure you couldn't surprise me any more than you already have today"
Flicks her hair back looking at him waiting

Roxas
looks down awkwardly with a light blush
"how...how can you tell someone likes you? I mean youre a girl so..I thought you might know."

Larxene
"Uh honestly sorry to bust a bubble but no one likes me....Least I don't really care if i'm liked or not anyways....I'm independent, and do shit my own way I don't have time to deal with someone telling me how to live my life."
Looks proud puffing out her chest abit with a triumphant smile

Last edited:
Roxas
Smiles at her softly feeling bad for asking and starts fidgeting with his zipper
"I...I think...I like someone but..I dont think they show much interest in me...that's why I asked"

Larxene
"Look just tell the girl or guy I mean I'm sure that they would mind nor would anyone else.....unless 2 things.
1 someone is dating them or likes them too. Or 2 they aren't someone in this organization. Yes I have seen you playing some Twilight Town games with those....outsiders"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back