• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital kevindraws

You are officially my favourite artist ever. I love your work so much and (hopefully this isn't weird) if I'm feeling down, I always come to this thread to cheer up. It all makes me so happy! Thank you for posting!

One of my secondary D&D characters is a big stupid blue dragonborn, and I was thinking recently what he does between adventuring, what jobs does he take, and in a chain of events made him a lover. Today, this scene came to me, so I had to put off work to sketch it.

Ra knows how to treat a lady man.

1678194257047.png

An entire fucking wheel of parmesan!

Last edited:
I am having too much fun with symmetry tool in CSP.

Player characters of a Vampire: the Masquerade game i'm narrating.

Bartholomew the Tremere, Noah the Malkavian, Agnes the Tremere, and Frank the Toreador.

1678724047294.png

Yorsh is a Russin cocktail I've heard of from a friend, which is basically beer with vodka shot.

Some time in the KULT: Divinity lost game everyone had a breakdown except my character (which is surprising, for he is the one to get emotional), and my co-player was drinking that with a friendly neighbourhood detective. Her, Kristin, got cursed by a dark entity, and became undead, Arnar the detective was out off the case and threatened to be fired.

I like the idea of a drunken Kristin flirting with Arnar, and him having no clue. Not because he's gay, but because he just has no clue even sober, even when men do that.

vodka  beer.png

Last edited:
Some more silly roleplaying sketches with a friend enjoying gifted sweater...
image.png
image.png

image.png

...same friend committing a big mistake...
image.png

...and my character discovering his most probable bisexuality with a trash of a man...
image.png

...who he chose as his best friend forever.
image.png

Trauma bonding.
Quick drawing based off the horror ttrpg I'm in. My character discovered new things about himself through said trauma bonding with his new best friend, and now he fantasizes of coming home to him. They're getting somewhere.
Never thought I'd play out a hetero man discovering bisexuality cliché, but damn, that guy says right things in the right moments.

Lil' bit of render: Etienne, my fire genasi main D&D character/ I wanted to give him fancier clothes than he usually wears, but realised I didn't like it all that much, and I prefer him in his simple shirts and jackets.

hurdy.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back