• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kerim's Quest for Roleplay

Kerim

:)
Introduction

Hi, you've most likely clicked on this thread for either of these reasons; you're confused about the title or interested by the prefix. Whichever called you in, I'm happy that it did and welcome! Just to introduce myself really quickly, I'm a high school student, nerd, and a musician all in one weird package. Did I mention I'm a video game and meme addict? I mostly play males, but have no problems with doing the opposite, if the situation (or you) call for it. As for my writing style, I'm fairly confident in my abilities, as I am pretty detailed in what I do (2-4 paragraphs per response is what I usually type; although I branch out to 6-7. Yeah, I love dragging things on.) I think that I can consider my grammar pretty good as well, seeing as I have some experience in writing short stories and roleplaying for around three years now. I don't tend to do fandoms, as I like to create my own OC's and alternate universes, but I can adjust to some if needed.

Now, I'm fine with romance, as long as it remains offside and not the main focus of the storyline. If you're not capable of keeping the story going with it being the engine of the roleplay, then I'm afraid I'm not the kind of person you'd like to have as a roleplaying partner.

I'm fairly busy most of the time, but I am sure that I can squeeze in one or two replies each day (I will message you if I am indisposed for 2+ days; though don't take this for granted). I am also forgetful, so I may even forget about our roleplay in general. In that case, please do send me another message to remind me.

When it comes down to the 'way' and 'means' of roleplay, I tend to stick to this site, as I find it a pretty convenient place, mostly in PM's, although I don't restrict myself solely to them. Discord is also a nice thing to have.

What I'm looking for

A person who's:

• detailed and helps to move the roleplay forwards (please, one-liners are really difficult to work with and aren't fun to read)

• willing to put up with my crap (such as possible inconsistencies in my replies - one day i have 8 hours free and other three i don't have any, for example)

• capable of writing grammatically correct. I find it difficult and not enjoyable to roleplay and write properly when I can't understand half and read the other. I know that we're all humans, so little mistakes here and there are fine. Hell, I make them. But in general, I'd love the structure to be correct.

• adjustable to various scenarios

• fun to talk to. I absolutely adore meeting new people and just chatting around. Be that small talk or life-changing advice, as long as you like to keep up some banter offside to chill out a bit, then please shoot me a PM! The roleplay is even better when you know the person a bit.

If you think you're under at least two of these collumns, then hip hip hooray! For both, you and me. Now onto the plots.

Plots

Note: These are prone to change and are WIP.

LuftCrew.jpg

The War of Machines (Historical setting)

It's been a year ever since Germany and Soviet Union invaded Poland, and that way officially started what was later to be known as a World War Two. People said that it would be ended before Christmas, but that didn't seem to be the case. Instead, now it was July of 1941 and the armed conflict was going ever so strong. People were now starting to realize the full scale of this warfare. And so did soldiers in Northern Africa, where a thick front was established between the Aliied forces against German and Italian troops. Muse A is a German pilot, perhaps not the best, but certainly capable. When he meets Muse B, it isn't the smoothest of encounters. Considering that Muse B is a pilot of the Allies, they get in a fight. Both get hit and go down in the desert, too far from their bases, but near a neutral village.

Can the two fighters find a compromise, or will they keep on fighting on the land like the enemies they truly are?

140775-apocalypse-city-post-apocalyptic-ruins.jpg

Death Now (Apocalyptic setting) - most craved right now

It's been a tough year. A year of death, struggles and misfortune. It all started with a simple message. Everyone disregarded it, only doomsday preppers saw it as a beginning of the end. And they were oh so right. Not long, and the virus escaped. Eating upon people like a hungry pig on their daily portions. The death tolls were incredible. Mothers and fathers died, and their sons and daughters soon accompanied them in the streets. People at first buried them, but they found it all to be futile when all their loved ones were laying face down on a crack in a sidewalk. The symptoms were brutal; at first, only coughing, then your skin started to deteriorate. Incredible thirst and fevers followed in pursue and then, vital organs failed to work.

Muse A is a survivalist in one megacity, which they failed to leave like many others at the beginning of the outbreak. They had been cowering in his house for so long, thanks to having supplies snatched beforehand. Muse B is their old friend/family member, who was staying with them at the moment. The food and clean water finally ran out, and they were now forced to go out to the streets, in a quest to find supplies.

Can they survive and find what they need? Will they seek escape from the deathtrap that was this city, or will they stay in? Will their friendship end over a single meal, or will they bond even more over the tragedy?

Non-specific setups

This is fairly simple. Fantasy, sci-fi, modern, we can discuss it in the PM/offsite. So get your creative juices flowing!

Last edited:
I'm interestd in trying an Modern/Fantasy Assassin/Thief x Target pairing with you ! I do MxF, FxF and MxM, every gender is playable.

I'd be interested in a Civilian x Soldier pairing if you are. PM me and we can work out the details ^^

Hmm, Green Horn sounds fun. If you have any time to roleplay with another person, feel free to message me! ^-^

I'd be interested in a Civilian x Soldier pairing if you are. PM me and we can work out the details ^^

Hmm, Green Horn sounds fun. If you have any time to roleplay with another person, feel free to message me! ^-^

Alright then, awesome to hear! I'll be indisposed for most of today, however, so if you could shoot me a PM, that'd be lovely. Otherwise you can just wait until I get on my laptop.

I may be in love with you...

Hiya, I'm Sin. ;)  And if I have not weirded you out just yet (And are willing to have me as another roleplay partner, of course), I'm interested in the "Death Now" plot!

I may be in love with you...

Hiya, I'm Sin. ;)  And if I have not weirded you out just yet (And are willing to have me as another roleplay partner, of course), I'm interested in the "Death Now" plot!

Ayy, shoot me a PM and we can work out the details of our future marriage <3

I'd be interested in doing A fxf  rp with you ;3

Why sure thing! Feel free to message me, in class at the moment so I'm kinda indisposed.

wow cool i'd tap that

okay jokes aside i joke a lot
but that aside

I can do proper grammar and shiz, I know my characters, I can write paragraphs, but I don't usually stretch a post too much (Meaning that if I really don't have anything over a one-liner to say, I wont), I have an imagination more avid that a hole full of kindergardeners and its easier to trigger a rock that somehow supports gay rights, is anti-racist and is both anti-feminist and anti-meninist, than to offend me.
i also don't take characters as character concepts, but rather take characters as humans, so while my character may seem simple on the surface, the way i write each post is much more complicated and im already giving myself too much credit.

also if u will rp with you i may or may not give you 10 pounds

(that money practically worthless now anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back