• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kenny's Endless RP Search Thread

kennyyy

Hello there! My name is Kennyyy and I recently joined this forum to get back into writing roleplay stories. I've been role playing for over ten years with some hiatuses here and there thanks to the universe testing me…it likes to do that.

Alrightyyy, so onto more of the roleplay stuffs. I'm a literate roleplayer whose posts length varies from 2 – 5, depending on what is going on in the story. During moments in which characters are interacting or there's some time of drama/action going on, I definitely don't expect 3 – 5 paragraphs. As long as we can keep the role play going, I'm honestly cool with one, maybe two paragraphs.

I have do have to "adult" and have a full-time job, so I'm not on 24/7. And depending on how wrecked my brain is at the end of the day, I will definitely try to get a post or two every day….maybe every other dayyyy….just depends on what I got going on. And I know my RP partners have lives too…so no worries. A post every other (or few) days is cool….if it may take a week or longer to get back to me, that's cool…just let me know. ^_^

I do MxF pairings and I would prefer to play a female lead. A story can't survive with only two characters. We'll need to include other side characters (main/side) here and there for a healthy story- hopefully you're okay with that. I'm 100% cool with that. I will only rp with writers who are 18+.

LET'S PLOT!!! Because I have been on a hiatus for quite some time, I honestly don't have any well thought out plots or characters. So hopefully you're down to do a little plotting together to get our story going. And plot with me throughout the story as well. Give me whatever ideas you have and I'll do the same.

#1) Vampires and humans coexist in the same world, but only have been doing so for some time now (anywhere from 50-100 years). Humans run the day and vampires at night. There are probably more humans than vampires. Each have their own rules/laws to abide by. Vampires are under more scrutiny than humans and maybe have to be "registered"- but obviously not all don't this. Especially when it comes to feeding there are rules and limits. Maybe the crime rate against each other has risen (for some specific reasons) and society has been very tense with conflict.

#2) Slice of life with some drama. Something like old childhood friends reunite after quite some time. Throw in some organized crime ideas. Characters are involved but on different sides. Reunion is awkward because one has returned and is involved in organized crime of whatever and the other character is a lawyer or works for some big city person who does business with the organized group...or something. One of them ends up in some sort of situation that reveals the other or used the other for some advantage....or anything.

On to the type of stories I find interesting…I'm a sucker for those OG pairings that we can plop into different settings and time periods. Below are some pairings I'm interested in. PLEASE SUGGEST anything you don't see below.

I don't really do fandoms because I'm not into the cool fandoms that people RP. But if you have an idea based on a fandom and you want to use OC around an idea, I'm open. The only reason why I may turn something down is if I don't know much of anything about an idea/genre and don't want to fudge it up.

- Vampire/Demon (M) x Human (F)
- Royalty(F) x Soldier(M)
- Royalty(M) x Commoner/Nobility (F)
- Arranged Marriage Situations
- "Forbidden" Love Situations
- Mafia "Princess" x Undercover Agent
- Mafia Member (M) x Paralegal/Lawyer (F)
- God (M) x Reincarnated Love (F)
- Mercenary x Gang Leader's Daughter
- Gypsy x Knight
- Gypsy/Slave x Prince/King
- ANYTHING REMOTELY RELATED TO THE ANIMATED ANASTASIA MOVIE/STORY IS LOVEDDD BY ME. 😭

Above are just some things that pop into my head right now, but like I said PLEASE SUGGEST. I can do modern or other historical settings (real or made up; the gilded age; medieval; the wild west; etc). No real plots in mind now, but I love drama, conflicts, romance, violence, and all that good stuff.

So if you're a little interested, please send me a DM/PM so we can meet and start to talk some details and possibly get a RP going. Hopefully this wasn't too long. Thanks for reading!!!

Last edited:
I have had stories centered around a wonderful city that was a mixed population with vampires and others but mostly the usual humans. So I have ideas how such work, just saying. Roleplays I find are slow at getting to go, or slow at going, and some are not responsive. So I am open to more engagement. Not one or more times a day, but I will handle every other day well enough, and I am not one to cut posts short, unless I happen to be sick. That would be the only clue to that really being the case, I otherwise write and submit more, when I do. Both of us being creative with roleplay and what encounters there are in it will keep me interested, while I hope to keep you, actually anyone role-playing with me, interested.

I have had stories centered around a wonderful city that was a mixed population with vampires and others but mostly the usual humans. So I have ideas how such work, just saying. Roleplays I find are slow at getting to go, or slow at going, and some are not responsive. So I am open to more engagement. Not one or more times a day, but I will handle every other day well enough, and I am not one to cut posts short, unless I happen to be sick. That would be the only clue to that really being the case, I otherwise write and submit more, when I do. Both of us being creative with roleplay and what encounters there are in it will keep me interested, while I hope to keep you, actually anyone role-playing with me, interested.
Hello there! Definitely down to hearing your ideas. If you could message me, that'd be great.

I messaged you kennyyy and hopefully what I said of my story writing for having some inspirational things sounds interesting. But I am still flexible for any preferred variations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back