• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kemonomimi Jail [Simple and Casual]

KaitheFangirl

Professional Fangirl ^3^
NOTE: Kemonomimis are what some call "neko people" the correct term is in fact kemonomimi. Mimi meaning ears in Japanese, its the suffix after the animal's species. For example if there's a wolf person, they are called Okamimimi (wolf ears) Okay, on with it!

In another universe, there are these inhuman beings known as kemonomimis. There are also humans. The kemonomimis used to live freely and happily among the humans until one day, a human who was best friends with an okamimimi turned on him. No one knows what had happened, but he convinced every human that kemonomimis were going to be the downfall of the human race as they know it. The people didn't know who to believe, but they chose the side of the humans anyway. Millions of kemonomimis were locked up and thrown into a colossal closed building; Kemonomimi Jail. In Kemonomimi Jail, there were 5 different parts. The center, Kemonomimi Center, where the rich kemonomimis enjoyed their days in Kemonomimi Jail. The North, which was a place so cold no kemonomimi could bear. The South, so blazing hot with the constant scorching from fires, the volcanoes, none of them dormant. The West, was the next best place to be. A basic city, but there is constantly starvation and diseases spread like wildfire. So maybe not a safe place either. And finally, The East... A wide open plain of seemingly nothing, just nothing, stretching out past the horizon as far as the eye can see. No grass, no trees, no fire, no snow, there isn't even wind. There are occasionally brave -no, foolish- kemonomimi who try to see if they can escape through The East out of their desperation. None return. Every day is a struggle..

Okay! So how does that sound huh? I know, I know, but I'm working on it! Who wants to try this? :D I'm accepting 1-3 people but no more than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mm. I actually really like the sound of this. Having the prison act as a city of sorts with conflicts among the sectors makes it a lot more interesting than the plain old "human vs moe" that usually pops up. If you're going to continue with this idea I'd love to be a part of it. Thanks!

I really like this,the plot sounds very interesting and I have been wanting to be in an rp that involves nekos or kemonomimi's (didn't actually know that's what the correct term was until now :P ) I would love to join this rp!

To everyone: I am so sorry I didn't see all of your requests! Thank you all so much for wanting to join! Originally it was supposed to be a smaller group of people because I didn't want it to get too busy or too many different characters. Although yeah, 1-3 is too small, haha ' :) I'll accept all of you but no more okay? :)

I'll make a thread for this in the Fantasy Roleplay part since it's no longer open :)

Okay and since I'm new to roleplaying, I don't for sure know what closed means? Someone please tell me lol I assumed it meant not open for requests to join but if it doesn't please tell me hehe

[QUOTE="Jager 9]no your correct, closed means your not taking any more

[/QUOTE]
Okay thank you! I was worried it meant the roleplay was done or discontinued or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back