• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kefnir Academy & The Gates of Limbo: Part One

Castiel

Castiel kept an eye on Andrew, even though there were now two other people there. His sister, who was in front of him, and Lucas who was to the side of him. When Andrew attacked, Castiel was ready to move out of the way if he needed to, but before he could even really think about moving, let alone putting it into action, Another person came to help. They caught Andrew by the waist and held him up, pretty much shrugging off the hits that she just took from him. She then told them to not to fight, which was kind of what Castiel was trying to avoid in the first place anyway.

Not even a few seconds later, Castiel heard a loud moan and started to look around for the source of it. Before he could even start to look for the source of the sound, the ship was completely on it's side and he was tossed into, and under the water. Since everything had happened so quickly, Castiel was extremely disorientated when he ended up in the water. 'Oh my god, I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die' Castiel's survival instinct kicked in as he found himself desperately trying to swim upwards and break through the surface of the water, but to no avail. It was like he was being held underwater as if it was a nightmare.

Castiel then felt cold, colder than what could be considered comfortable for most living things. With sluggish movements he sat up on the cold concrete feeling ground. He rubbed his hands together in an effort to warm them up, before wrapping his arms around himself and shoving his hands into his armpits to try and get any sort of warmth. Castiel looked around for some sort of clue of where he was, or even how he got here. Since every thing past some girl coming in and grabbing Andrew was just a blur that he couldn't recall.

As he looked around he realised that he had no idea what this place even was. Though quite quickly he noticed Austrianna standing close by and it seemed like she had her guard up. Were they being attacked? Castiel pushed that thought out of his mind. Castiel was about to call out to Austrianna. But just before he did, he overheard he saying that she didn't want to give their names away yet.Hearing her voice made him smile slightly, since it was such a rare concurrence "Sis?" He called out instead. He didn't really want to walk over to her; He preferred to stay curled up in a ball, like he was, just because of how cold it was in this place.

Light Light KrisKun KrisKun Skaggon Skaggon Larry Larry Ariel Ariel Rantos Rantos Kumii Kumii The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

A N Z U

~

Eugh. Bread was one of her least favorite foods. Anzu was almost certain it was tasteless in itself to the humans who guzzled down this disgusting slop like a moment without it would be their demise. To her it was like it rained and she stuck a wallop of whatever stuck to her shoes after walking around in it for a while in her mouth. From an outsider's perspective, however, it looked like she chewed and swallowed with the same indifferent expression she always had upon her face. If people only knew what was going on in her mind... They'd probably never guess. And she wouldn't want them to either. To know... Would be to know her vulnerabilities. She would appear weak. Respect was the only thing she had left. Intimidation. If not for that, what was she?
Nothing.

The feeling of a presence moving closer to her, focusing his attention on her, sent her skin prickling and she had to fight the urge to step away. It was the man with the mask, an interesting mask, if she had to have an opinion on it. Rabbits. She didn't normally like animals any more than anything else. But rabbits tended to be quiet, silent, and evasive. More preferred to a hunkering beast who made way too much noise. Anzu's thoughts drifted to the man she'd seen throw another in the hallway. Yes, like that. It was unappealing and annoying. Her gaze drifted upward at the man before her. Did this mean he was the exception to the rabbits?

He wanted her bread? Surely there were other things he could have wanted. Anzu even saw another loaf not too far from where they were standing but if she had to guess his focus was trained on the bit in her hands. Really, it meant nothing to her. She wouldn't care very much if he did have it, but at the same time she'd never become so possessive over something so meaningless as a stale piece of bread. Friend list? He made a list of his friends? When she stole a glance at the piece of paper, she noticed it seemed very small. The new, stubbornly emotional and caring side of her felt a pang of... pity? Sadness? Who wanted him to add her small name to his small list so it was that much bigger and who would gladly hand over the bread not only because he wanted it but because she mostly certainly didn't. Clone was his name, was it? It was unfortunate that she couldn't appeal to that side of her and instead was fully prepared to keep the bread, her words, and leave Clone there standing with his small friends list and unsatisfied craving for her bread.

That was until the boat... It creaked, groaned, and the low sound echoed in Anzu's ears. Silence followed soon after and it felt very eery. Her eyes widened and moved between the two males, the one with the mask, and the one with markings on the skin of his face, something she couldn't tell if he painted on or simply that they were apart of him. Crew of the ship moved about, in the hallway outside of the storage room, some even passed through the room and all seemed frantic. Anzu grew frustrated, mostly because she didn't know what was going on. What was the worst that could happen? They were all gifted creatures who should have the ability to escape a ship should it sink. And if they didn't, they didn't really belong on this ship as far as she cared. This thought was just as hypocritical as ever compared to the actions she took with what happened next.

A sudden lurch sent her titling, and just that, but Anzu was not prepared for the following turn of events. In a split second the ship was turned upside down and the three collided with the ceiling. In her sudden thinking as she saw that all of the crates and supplies were to follow and crush them beneath all of it, Anzu tore open the skin on her palm and put her power into creating a wall of blood to hold the objects away from them. Sort of an all out and probably unnecessary but it was her first instinct, to protect these people she didn't know and planned to ignore. The sound of water rushing in, greeted her ears and although she couldn't see it at first, she felt some of it wash over her. What in the hell was going on? Using this power so suddenly with having neglected it for so long, took a toll on her body and consciousness. She immediately hated herself for not being able to do anything, for making a careless mistake and for the fear inching up her throat that she may very possibly die. Die. Death. It was terrifying. And she didn't want it.

Before the white light came, before the cold sank in and there was nothing, Anzu lost consciousness. When all of the students came to the cold, desolate island, Anzu was laying on the icy ground, limp, and pale. Right before the creature consumed everyone, Anzu lost focus, energy and the wall dissipated. One of the bigger containers hit Anzu in the head and knocked her out the rest of the way. How unlucky. Blood spilled from the gash in her head and her palm and mixed with the ice on the ground. Consciousness tickled the back of her head. She heard voices, strained to open her eyes, but it evaded her and only came back slowly.

• Danella

Danella was still sick from the boat during the fight. She noticed the boat was falling apart and put her palms on its deck."I've never tried something this big." She focused everything she had onto restoring the boat. Just as her powers started working she lost control of her stomach and threw up. Danella lost focus and nothing was fixed. When the boat was attack she flew into the side of the boat and blacked out. When she woke up she was freezing, but no longer sick. She was filled with excitement and joy, but it was quickly replaced with fear. Her body hurt and was sore. She used her power to fix herself. but it was useless. Danella did not see the others until she turned to see her ally about to fight. She looked at everyone and saw they wouldn't die then slowly walked to Austrianna and placed her hand on her shoulder. "Hey, do you know what happened? I was trying to fix the boat, threw up, then everything went dark. No one is dying, they're just cold and exhausted. We need to go find shelter before that changes." She looked at the stranger then Austrianna's weapon then finally connected the dots. Danella quickly hid behind her. "Is he dangerous?" Light Light

Samuel Scientia
Sam was suddenly and unexpectedly tossed off the boat, as he flew through the air, a few things went through his mind. One of them being a solid 2x4 piece of wood, which knocked him out.

Sam awoken, but not on land or in water, instead a blank white area called his 'mind'. He looked around, "Whoa.. what the hell..." his voice echoed, "Am I... dead?" he asked out loud, "NO." responded a booming voice, "AH! Shit.. who was that?"

"I am your consciousness.. or rather.. un-consciousness.." the voice chuckled,

"Great, unconscious and I'm still cracking jokes, good to know I have my priorities straight.." He said quietly, "How long will I be out?"

"I don't know," Responded the voice, "but you think you should be waking soon."

"Awesome, I wonder where I'll--" He was interrupted by his real eyes shooting open.

Sam opened his eyes and sat up, looking around, he noticed that he was a few inches from a rock, "Glad I didn't hit that, or I wouldn't be waking up." He got up and held his head, "Damn, where am I." He stumbled across to a familiar face, Danella, "You.. uhm.. Da.. David.. tell me where I am." He fell over and almost passed out from pain before turning over and sitting up again, "I can't remember how or why I'm here." He was wondering why she was hiding behind another person, he looked that the person had her weapon drawn and looked around to see what exactly they were drawn against, only to see a stranger.
Interactions: Skaggon Skaggon Light Light
(Sorry I didn't see Austrianna was there too.)

Xander​

Hearing Clone's introduction Xander focused on the contents of the fridge. His coiled tail with the colors of a swirled lolipop unrolled and wagged slightly side to side as he searched. Interesting name he thought as he pushed milk, cheese, very old yogurt, and rotting fruit to the sides. Seeing nothing but cold vegetables; peas, carrots, broccoli his tail visibly sagged with disappoint. The wagging ceasing as he closed the fridge with an audible slam.

Rolling his tail back up into a small swirl of blue mixed with green and sunlight yellow he moved towards the woman. The...very attractive woman. Giving her a look over as he moved to the pantry Xander noticed the heels first, the armor second, and her features third. Bright red hair, bright red eyes...she was a beaut, come to think of it so was the one with the horn, Xander couldn't help but wonder why a human had a horn. Thoughts were distracted though when he caught her furtive glance, but he said nothing to address it, merely moving to her left as he searched the cabinets and found nothing but...apples and bananas.

He sighed, but hearing Clone's 'friend request' made him chuckle, a light chuckle as he glanced over to the armored dame to see her reply. The only problem was when she made to move, she looked at them with widened eyes. And a second before the vibrations hit, just as the creaks and groans faded- Xander understood why.

One second silence, the next dissonance. Everything shook and as it shook they all moved helplessly to the tremors. The female tilted, the masked one fumbled, and Xander himself had to catch his footing before falling into Clone.

The peace was a lie, because one second they were all on ground- the next they were upside down flying towards the ceiling. Eyes shifted -left, right, up, down, this way, that- there was no rafts to latch onto and grab the others, there was nothing firm that Xander trusted would ease their fall and not just break and stab them in the process-- they crashed and when they did he hit the ceiling hard, positioning himself below Clone as they fell to ease the fragile looking one's fall with his own body before the bounce back separated them both a few inches of distance only for the wooden planks Xander lay on to crack around him from the force of two bodies.

Spinning vision and heavy breathing was tinted with blood red light and the powerful scent of iron. Xander forced a turn and saw her -the girl- releasing something from her hand as a barrier. He heard something give way in the boat, felt the first flow of water rush through as he forced himself onto all fours, then--

White light, cold water, muscles grew taut, body temperature dropped. The will to survive kicked in and the will to fight fate grew--

Xander awoke in the cold. A gasp so strong was traded for retching. He emptied the water that filled his lungs and stomach, felt his eyes sting with both cold and warm, and when he was done he flopped into the filth on his back like he had on their first training day through the muddiest pits their coach could find.

He couldn't move much. Being part Karmellion did that. He was still somewhat susceptible to the cold, even if he was warm-blooded he still adapted to the environment to regulate his temperature when it didn't match what he needed. But what he needed was to ensure the others survived.

Grit teeth and pain, he powered through. One arm at a time, he crawled. His tail limp, dragging behind him, a foot away he found the female and he found something big and lumpy, puffy and fluffy resting on top of her. Trying to keep her warm he assumed.

"Blood" he whispered when he saw the red. Fumbling with tight muscles he crawled faster, then when he got to Clone he used used the bears fluff to pull himself up with as much help from his legs he could muster. A loud tear sounded, another tear came again. Shaking hands fumbled once or twice but through willpower he tied Clone's wounded arm in cold but tight strips of his own black shirt. Once done there, Xander 'knelt' on both knees as he collapsed beside the redheaded female.

His tongue clicked and his teeth chattered but somehow he managed a, "Damn", taking off his jacket he shivered. The stiffness wasn't getting better. Need to hurry. Several loud tears sounded as he stripped away at his jacket with ease, tying up Anzu's gash as tight as he could with the knowledge of a first-aid practitioner as she began to stir. First he started with her head, then when done he moved to her hand. When he was done, Xander pushed himself back and fell onto his ass, bracing his arms on his knees and ignoring the cold that prickled his every being he looked towards the winged one and the girl beside her. It was brief but he caught a glimpse of something but without the energy to get up he remained seated, unaware that his own left palm, exposed right shoulder, and right forearm had sustained injury; and now they too bled slightly.

Interactions: Skaggon Skaggon Ariel Ariel
Mentions: Rantos Rantos Light Light Larry Larry GingerBread GingerBread Kumii Kumii

Last edited by a moderator:

hiMqKgy.png
XwdIQB2.png
5jY7eC2.png
dzxTxqm.png
lWH9iNg.png
GK4dunm.png
hiMqKgy.png
05UAv3Z.png
05UAv3Z.png
hiMqKgy.png

TAGS
GingerBread GingerBread Skaggon Skaggon Kumii Kumii The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

300px-Icelandic_Magical_Stave_valdemar.svg.png
By now Austrianna had full comprehension of both herself and her surroundings. The dizziness had left her head and her strength had returned, enough to have spread her wings for the sake of intimidation. She spread high and wide, catching any light they could. With a shield blocking him off from the others, a spear leveled at his heart, a calm expression, and imposing wings facing Igsly, Austrianna hoped she could gain the mental edge. Castiel could be heard behind her so his safety was accounted for. Danella and Sam stood beside her, she at least had someone to make sense of whatever Igsly may tell them if she can't.

Austrianna could barely pay attention to the scene with Anzu, nor did she notice the fireball shot off by Lucas. She refused to take attention away from Igsly. Especially since he seemed ready to speak. Igsly adjusts his grip on his walking stick, getting comfortable to share his thoughts. "I'm sure you all remember being elsewhere. Your memories of how you ended up here will be a permanent. Have you ever heard the story of how Cabravians were locked away within a world within the gates?" Igsly seemed calm while explaining this. Of course Austrianna still couldn't make sense of what he was trying to say so far but it didn't seem like Igsly was done. She nods her head, implying that he should continue. "The world within the gates are unknown to all on the outside of it. Though for the beings trapped within, its known as the afterlife. You and your fellow students have died...at least partially. For some reason I sense two lives on each of you within this realm. You don't belong in the afterlife, you belong in the land of the living. Would you like to know more?"
ALECTO

Andrew was rattled by what had just occured; he recalled jumping into the air, ready to come down upon whoever was unlucky enough to bear the brunt of his anger, only to be caught in mid-air. This hulking mass of a woman, who was quite the bit taller than him, with a horn jutting from her forehead then took the brunt of the blow, although it didn't seem to damage her in the slightest. Having just took the blow rather comfortably, she then set Andrew down upon the deck of the ship, as if he were but a small child that had gone on a temper tantrum. "But ya know, you hit really hard. Tell me, what's a human gotta do to get that strong! What's your diet like? Workout regime? Do you take any performance enhancing drugs?" Andrew wasn't sure what to make of this lady in front of him; was she really asking him if he took performance enhancing drugs? What do I look like, a cyclist? he thought to himself, his fists still clenched. The fact that she seemed so powerful, so strong, so superior to him annoyed Andrew, but before he could reply with either a fist or a sentence, he found himself free-falling. The ship had just been overturned, by who knows what and Andrew found himself descending to the vast, cold embrace of the ocean with a loud PLOP! Luckily for Andrew, due to the level of anger he was experiencing, while initially disoriented from entering into the water at such a velocity, the heat that he was generating made it seem as if he had stepped into a mild bath. Suddenly, everything was dark and Andrew could see no more.

After attaining a semi-level of consciousness, Andrew awoke to found himself upon on what appeared to be a frozen beach. Collecting himself for a few moments, he rose to his feet and gazed around at his surroundings. The woman who had prevented him from attacking the sailor on the deck, Celosia he believed she was named, was laying a few meters away from him although it seemed that she was conscious and didn't appear to have sustained any noticeable injuries from falling into the ocean. Walking over to her briskly, he placed an arm on her shoulder, gently easing her up into a sitting position. Even after noticing her for the first time, he was still amazed at the height she was, very well dwarfing everybody else on the ship in size, male or female. She had flowing blonde hair and bright red eyes from what he can garner from them being still sleepily closed and whatnot. "H-hey...C-c-celosia...you okay? We took a bit of a-a-a dip there a while ago. Y-y-you're not hurt...are ya? S-sorry about what happened...on the boat." It was at that moment that Andrew looked ahead, noticing his fellow students, Austrianna standing out amongst them, talking to someone clad in a dark robe whilst they appeared to be in a conversation of some sorts. He would have made his way over there immediately but he had to make sure that Celosia was able to stand up first; that was the least he could in this situation, considering the way he attacked her on the ship. She didn't seem to have sustained too much damage either so she must possess a great deal of durability. Judging from the horn on her head, Andrew struggled somewhat to guess what it represented. A unicorn? he thought rather lightheartedly, before thinking upon it some more, Oh I remember, she's an Oni! Andrew couldn't recall to clearly where he heard the term Oni used before, but he recalled what one looked like from a painting he say once. However Celosia didn't appear to look like any Oni that had been visualised, she looked far too human for that disregarding the height and the horn however.

It was only then that he realised that he was still remarkably warm after emerging from the water, to his relief that he was now able to make sure that Celosia didn't suffer from pneumonia or catch a cold. Glancing once more over at his comrades still somewhat gathered around this mysterious man. "Guys...I-I'll be over in a m-minute...just need to make s-sure C-c-celosia okay!" he yelled, still holding the Oni up in a seated position, thought it seemed that she would arise to her feet at any moment it seemed. His eyes began to flicker a bright red, for if this was the person that caused them to capsize, he wanted answer, and he wanted them NOW.

(Interaction: Rantos Rantos , open to anyone else who wishes to as well.)

A8SQ8Oq.jpg

Last edited:
Castiel

Castiel frowned slightly as Austrianna didn't respond to him, though he put it down to her just being too busy dealing with the whole situation. Since none of them had any idea where they were; Castiel assumed that Austrianna was figuring that all out, and trying to find them a way to get back from... whatever this place actually was. He had full confidence that Austrianna knew what she was doing, and was gonna find out what was going on. So, he decided that in the meantime, he should also make himself useful, if he could.

Castiel took a quick glance around him, noticing that someone was bleeding, but they already had someone helping them out, and Castiel didn't really know much about how to fix up wounds anyway. He also noticed the angry man from earlier was with the girl who had stopped his attack. Though they weren't fighting and the angry guy sounded kind of nervous, since he was speaking with a stutter, but those two also seemed to be fine together at the moment. But Castiel decided that it'd be best to keep an eye on the angry guy for a while, especially since he noticed that his eyes were flickering red, which didn't seem like a good sign. But he wasn't about to step in and antagonize the guy if he wasn't doing anything at the moment.

So, He kept looking around and noticed Lucas sitting up and not looking too great. And since everyone else seemed to be busy with other people, Castiel decided to go and help him. This decision was made easier by the fact that Castiel knew Lucas.. or at least knew his name. Which made things ever so slightly easier, even if Lucas didn't know his name. Castiel then pushed himself to his feet, still freezing cold and shivering, and started to make his way over to Lucas.

"H-Hey.. Lucas, right?" Castiel said as he got closer to him. "Are you doing alright? You don't look too hot" Castiel lightly chuckled at his unintentional pun. Castiel then sat down next to Lucas, pulling his legs closer to him again; he was trying to keep as much body warmth as he could at the moment, given how cold it was in the area. "I-If you're fine I can leave you alone if you want.. you just looked like you could use a bit of help. So, um.. Yeah" Castiel cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck as he looked around the place they were in.

KrisKun KrisKun
Light Light Skaggon Skaggon Larry Larry Ariel Ariel Rantos Rantos The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Kumii Kumii

Samuel Scientia
Sam realized the situation, but only slightly and went to draw his sword but missed hilt. Seems the blow by the 2x4 did more damage to his skull then the crash did. After managing to draw his blade, he placed it point first into the ground and leaned on it, the world around him was still twisting and turning. "Hold on.. time out." he stood there regaining himself, a shake of his head and a deep breath in and out straightened him out, "Ok, continue." He pulled his blade from the ground and held it at his side. This was he battle stance.

Lucas
Lucas sat there wavering, exhausted, and unable to move. He needed life essence, no matter what form it was in. He felt so powerless, and his self-heating was wearing off. He would be cold, starving, and dead if he didn't do something soon. It was when he realized his imminent demise when Castiel walked over. Lucas called out his fangs at the site of him, for he wasn't in his right of mind and could barely pay attention to what was around him. His senses were completely taken over by his vampiric tendencies, which were usually barely brought out.

He then came back to his senses when he heard his voice, and Lucas' face began to light up. Lucas tried to stand but quickly fell over. Lucas' face went beet red as he realized what he would have to do. "Hey, I know we don't really know each-other but, I need blood," Lucas called out his fangs and pointed to them, as to show off his vampiric physiology. "I've been told it's similar to getting a shot but stings a bit more." The embarrassment began to take over completely. "I could die if... please just... I'm sorry."

Lucas called back his fangs, not expecting Castiel to comply with his needs. It was time that Lucas accepts his fate. (!)
GingerBread GingerBread

Last edited:

hiMqKgy.png
XwdIQB2.png
5jY7eC2.png
dzxTxqm.png
lWH9iNg.png
GK4dunm.png
hiMqKgy.png
05UAv3Z.png
05UAv3Z.png
hiMqKgy.png

"I'll make this explanation simple, since your time here is quite precious. You must unlock the secrets of these lands and defeat the Cabravian gods. The gods can only be defeated by those chosen by the stone of Guila. The stone will act as a compass, leading you towards your destination. The stone will only work with it's chosen companion. The companion is quite random within a group and constantly changes." Igsly retrieves the stone from his sleeve, extending it towards Austrianna. Once the stone failed to awaken, he shook his head. "It seems like you aren't its current companion. Nevermind the stone for now, I shall carry on with the rest of the explanation. After each god is beaten, they will leave a crystal behind. Each person is to have their own crystal, for it is your ticket to the world of the living once you reach the gates. The gods kill these lands with their fury, they don't belong. Neither do the living." Igsly points at the group standing before him. "It would be in the interest of the residents here that you take out these pesky gods and leave. Take the stone, gather your friends, slay the gods, collect their crystals, find the gate and leave. That is all you must do to escape the afterlife." Igsly hands the stone over to Austrianna. Even though her hands were full, by now she didn't mind putting her spear away. She changes the spear to that of a small needle and takes hold of the arrow-shaped rock. "Remember, each of you have two lives. Die twice and you're stuck here permanently. Please get this over with as soon as possible, I'd rather you not disrupt the balance very long. I enjoy the afterlife, it's like permanent retirement."

Without another word, Igsly turns around and begins walking off towards the shore. Once he was shrouded by the fog, he seemed to disappear permanently. Whether or not Austrianna believed him completely didn't matter. She would have to collect and inform the others.
ALECTO

Samuel Scientia
Sam's eyes kinda widened in surprise at the mention of the slaying of gods, "Wait.. slay gods? Aren't gods kind of.. I don't know.. IMMORTAL?" Sam sheathed his sword when Igsly disappeared and turned to Austrianna, "I did hear him say gods, right? What gods are we to slay?" He asked in an inquisitive and surprised tone.

Sam took out the rusty dagger, looked at it and sighed, "If we come across a new dagger, I call dibs on it." Sam sat up against a rock and exhaled deeply, "Samuel Scientia, the God-slayer. What have I gotten myself into."

hiMqKgy.png
XwdIQB2.png
5jY7eC2.png
dzxTxqm.png
lWH9iNg.png
GK4dunm.png
hiMqKgy.png
05UAv3Z.png
05UAv3Z.png
hiMqKgy.png

TAGS
Kumii Kumii Skaggon Skaggon

Austrianna casts a small glance at Sam once he speaks of his dusty dagger. She nods her head to confirm the fact that they would have to go up against gods. If these gods were impossible to defeat, Igsly wouldn't pit them up against them. He'd rather find a way to kill the group twice so they would balance out the afterlife. This made Austrianna slightly trust Igsly's words. If anything she'd take them all on, it seemed like she didn't have much of a choice. By his response, Sam wasn't one she could depend on within battle. Danella was in the same boat. Celosia seemed promising enough to have as an ally in combat. Larry was strong, that fact was indisputable but he was utterly useless if he can't control himself. She wouldn't let Castiel fight, the powers of Lucas was unknown, and the other students were unknown to her.

Austrianna reduces the size of her shield, putting both it and her minimized weapon in her pocket. The stone was held tightly within her left hand while she grabbed the rusty dagger within her right. She inspects the dagger and nods her head, knowing exactly what she should do. She stuffs the stone within her free pocket and holds the rusty dagger within both hands, making the dagger become a fresh one. Austrianna hands it back to Sam, flashing a light smile while nodding her head. Extending her hand to Sam with intentions to pull him up, Austrianna briefly tilts her head towards the scattered group. They had people to assist and inform.

IMG_4799.JPG

ALECTO

Last edited:
Castiel

Castiel had a look of worry on his face as Lucas said that he could die if he didn't get blood. And given how bad he looked Castiel figured that he wasn't lying, not that he had any real knowledge on that stuff.
"Um.. alright then. I-If it's not painful.. and you need too" Castiel wasn't exactly thrilled at having to do this, but he couldn't just let someone die. "Just do it quick.. I-I guess.." Castiel looked straight ahead with the tiniest bit of fear on his face as he braced himself for what Lucas was gonna do

KrisKun KrisKun

Last edited:
Samuel Scientia
Sam had the dagger ripped from his hand, okay maybe not ripped, but Austrianna had taken the dagger from him and turned it into a brand new one, "Wait, what did you do?" He grabbed it and twirled it in his right hand. He got a feel for the new dagger, lighter, quicker, oh this was definitely something he could work with, before grabbing Austrianna's hand, he threw the dagger into the air. It traveled faster then anything he ever threw, he instantly warped to it, grabbing it and cross slicing with it before throwing back to the ground safely landing, sheathing the dagger, "Oh this'll do just fine. Thanks." He said, reaching out for Austrianna's hand and went with her to the others.
Interactions: Light Light
Mentions: Skaggon Skaggon

New Weapon Acquired!
Agile Dirk

New ability acquired!

Quick Warp-strikes - Consumes more stamina to perform quicker warp-strikes. Only works with the Agile Dirk.

Last edited:
Lucas
Though he needed this blood to survive, Lucas felt bad about just taking it from him. He hadn't ever actually needed to suck blood from people his entire life and the only times he had ever done were dares from his friends and girls who were apparently into that sort of thing. Lucas then realized how cold he was getting. His powers were beginning to fade. This gave him an idea though.

The frozen beach that they were on was already cold, so lips, noses, and ears would already be pretty numb on their own. All Lucas needed to do was add to that temperature and numb his arm enough to where it was less painful. Though it didn't change the fact that Lucas was stealing blood, it made him feel a bit better about it. Lucas sat up and with a smile said, "Thanks, man you really are a lifesaver." Lucas grabbed Castiel's arm gently. "Ok, your arm is about to get extremely cold, but this is only to numb it so that this doesn't hurt."

Calling out his fangs, Lucas added all the power he had left in Castiel's arm. He then counted down as to warn him when it was coming. "3...2...1." Lucas put his fangs into Castiel's icy cold arm, the low temperatures sending pain through Lucas' sensitive teeth. Slowly, Lucas began sucking on the piece of flesh he had just bitten. After about 8 seconds, Lucas was finished and immediately felt better. It was finally that Lucas looked down at Castiel. "Thank you so much, you're an amazing friend to me, how can I repay you?" Lucas was saved and felt better than ever. He then began heating himself and Castiel, shielding them from the frozen beaches extreme cold.
GingerBread GingerBread

Celosia, Frozen Beach, the Afterlife
Done goofed
It was hard for Celosia to process everything that was happening. First the sounds of the ship creaking, cracking, then breaking. Next it felt as though the whole world was turned on its side. Finally Celosia felt herself falling, right into the water. As the waves washed her under Celosia found herself in a daze, it all happened so fast, so furiously, too much so to handle. She felt herself being pulled further under. She had to get to the surface and although the pull was strong she was stronger. She was able to hold her breath for at least five minutes, more than enough time to surface. At least that would be the case if she knew how to swim.

It was so disorientating, Celosia found the only thing she could do was struggle against the pull, slowly flailing her arms in legs in the hope that something would happen. Nothing happened. Five minutes passed, Celosia reflexively opened her mouth only to welcome water into her lungs. Her movements stiffened, and in her final moments of consciousness the last thought to cross her mind was.

'If only... if only I didn't do those squats. Then maybe we'd all be safe, maybe the ship wouldn't have sunk.'

Eyes closed, breathing stilled, lights out.

Bright light, shaky breath, open eyes.

So many questions welled in Celosia. What just happened, why did it happen, where was she? Most importantly didn't she just die? Maybe she was too strong, even for death. Probably not, but it was a nice thought all the same. First thing first, Celosia took in her surroundings. A boring greyscale beach, great. She noticed that Andrew was next to her, he seemed worried for her safety. Andrew seemed to pull a compete 180, as if he was a completely different person than the one Celosia saw on the ship. So meek, so adorable, like a little birdie. Celosia assured the worrying man with a toothy grin and a thumbs up. She helped herself up from the seated position that Andrew held her in. Now standing Celosia took another look around. Beyond the noir beach were the noir mountains. Other than that nothing else could be seen in the noir horizon.

"Big, empty, void of life, plenty of rocks... maybe I should move here? Maybe I could bring the whole tribe here? Build a house, start a family, headbutt a tree... yeah, this place is perfect for all of that!" A desirable location indeed. There seemed to be a commotion further down the beach, many of the other students huddled together, talking about something. No use not being a part of the conversation.

"Big guy, let's go, it looks like the others are trying to form a chain of command to decide who is leader while he survive on this island. If I'm not leader there is gonna be a coup and I expect to have you on my side when that time comes." Celosia dragged Andrew by the wrist, joining the group of students. It seemed rude to just butt in so Celosia simply loomed and listened. Ready to bail from boredom at any moment.
Larry Larry
Close to but not directly interacting with: Light Light and co.

Xander​

Muscle spasms. Meager in variety but still present. Every small barely visible twitch made Alexander move even less. It'd been...what? Minutes? Since he had been sitting there. He wasn't sure of the exact time-- too busy regulating his breathing and maintaining his focus on keeping already low body temperature from dropping any further.

Endurance training had never come so handy.

In the time that had passed Xander could only feel his arms at this point and the pain that now radiated through them. The blood that had ran, now clotted while every other part of his body either burned from the cold, felt heavy from the wet clothes that still clung to his russet brown skin or he just in general didn't have the strength to bother trying to force his other muscles to move any more than they were strained.

Heavy lidded eyes glanced in Clone and Anzu's direction, both of them were just to his right, his multicolored tail coiling closely to his side. Neither of the two had moved much since their 'treatment' if it could even be called that. He'd tied their wounds up as tight as he could with the driest parts of his own clothing he could find but it may not be good enough to stave away infections.

Blinking hard twice Xander blinked away exhaustion and slapped his thin, muscular tail against the ice frosted ground. It helped keep him awake, one because of the shock it gave his body; two because his tail was the best he could manage to move right now. Lifting his head up slowly Xander saw multiple things. Multiple things that his somewhat melatonin hopped brain spelled out for him in a more defined manner.

The first thing he saw was the fanged boy, vampire if his lessons in Worldly Species had taught him anything. To Xander's eyes he was watching some form of mating ceremony transpire between Castiel and Lucas as Lucas got his share of blood, heavily doubting it despite what past lessons said, he still turned his attention away. He didn't want Lucas coming after him because he'd been watching him drain blood; mating ceremony or not.

Hazel eyes locked onto the single-horned blonde and the male beside her next. Xander wasn't sure what she was. He racked his brain for information but the lessons were slow to recall. It'd been four years since he took those classes but in all that time he'd never heard of horned men or women that were as tall as this one. Minotaurs, sure. But Xander was certain she was no Minotaur.

The Valkyrie beauty, the cute Werecat, and the male with the daggers were the last to fall in his line of sights. Xander didn't see the figure they'd been talking to anymore. He assumed whatever discussion they'd had was over and they were now returning to give them information on their findings.

Again he blinked away exhaustion and slapped his tail a bit harder against the ground. I need to get out of here he thought with a small strained yawn. "Hey!" His voice was low and almost hard to hear, but in the place they were in it echoed and was loud enough to get the other's attention. "What did that thing you were talking to say?" He blinked again, hard, a slight scowl drew on his face. "How do we get out of here? My kind don't exactly do well in the cold. I can't stay sitting in this place forever, already finding it difficult to move."

Another loud tail slap made him pause before continuing. "My name's Alexander" he informed. "Call me Xander. I didn't introduce myself on the boat but since we're in this situation I'm doing it now. Now, if you have any information on the situation--" he flexed his cold fingers "--tell us so we can work a way out of here."

Interactions: N/A
Mentions: Rantos Rantos Light Light Larry Larry GingerBread GingerBread Kumii Kumii
Skaggon Skaggon Ariel Ariel

Last edited:

hiMqKgy.png
XwdIQB2.png
5jY7eC2.png
dzxTxqm.png
lWH9iNg.png
GK4dunm.png
hiMqKgy.png
05UAv3Z.png
05UAv3Z.png
hiMqKgy.png

TAGS
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Rantos Rantos Kumii Kumii Skaggon Skaggon

Austrianna didn't want to speak, she dearly wished Igsly would have explained it to more than herself, Danella, and Samuel. Austrianna takes a deep breath, hoping they wouldn't see her as any less of a warrior when she spoke. Once she presented the pointed rock for all to see, her serene voice began to spill forth. "To make Igsly's explanation short, we've partially died and this is the afterlife. Specifically the afterlife behind the gates, the very same gates Cabravians are locked behind. We're among enemies we were intending to fight against. We have two lives within this realm, mostly because we don't belong here seeing that we're still living. We belong in the land of the living, the gates stand as our only exit. We're disrupting the balance by staying here and so do the gods who curse these lands. Slaying gods and collecting the crystals they drop are our only key to harnessing enough power to open the gates. This stone is called the stone of Guila, it will guide us throughout our journey. It only works with it's chosen companion, deeming that companion a leader of whatever group it's in. Despite that claim, it likes to change up it's companion frequently. I am not it's current companin, one of you are. That is all." During her explanation, it seemed like the temperature was beginning to rise, drastically. Going from cold to the heat of a regular beach near the equator during the summer. Austrianna noticied this and her eyes shot to those who couldn't move. "Carry those unable to walk! We need to move before this ice completely melts! I'll look for anyone stranded from this group." Austrianna took flight immediately afterwards, looking for anyone she could from a high view.
ALECTO

Castiel

Castiel didn't really mind giving his blood to Lucas, sure he'd prefer that he didn't have to, but it wasn't like it was too much effort on his part. Plus, he doubted that the amount of blood Lucas took would be enough to have any negative effects on him. Castiel was also greatful that Lucas had numbed his arm, though that's not to say it was pleasant to have his arm feel like it was freezing. When he thought about it, he was sure he'd prefer a small amount of pain, but then again he had no real idea how painful a vampire bite was. Though Castiel was sure that he could've done without the warning. It kind of defeated the point of numbing his arm so he wouldn't feel the bite, as it made him tense up anyways.

After a few seconds, Castiel looked around at Lucas to check if he was done yet. He wasn't. So instead Castiel got to see Lucas hungrily sucking the blood from his arm. Which wasn't exactly a pleasant sight. Not really wanting to watch Lucas suck the blood from his arm any longer, Castiel again looked away again. He then noticed a lizard person quickly looking away from him and Lucas, like one would do if they saw two people doing something inappropriate and didn't want to be caught looking.
'Why'd he look away so quickly.. that's weird..' Castiel didn't give it anymore thought. mostly as he didn't really want to think about how what him and Lucas were doing would come across to other people.

When Lucas spoke and thanked him, Castiel assumed that that was a sign that he was finished feeding on him. So he looked back around at him.
"N-No problem man. And just don't mention it.. es-especially to my sister" Castiel glanced down at the bite marks on his arm before pulling his sleeve back down to cover them. "But, um yeah. Don't worry about it man.. I-I couldn't just let you die" Castiel smiled at Lucas, who was pretty good looking. Though any appeal that he had to Castiel was kind of ruined by the fact that he was just gnawing on his arm.

Not a few seconds later, Austrianna came back towards them all, after having talked to.. whoever she was talking to. When she started talking, Castiel listened intently. As it was a rare enough occurrence that she would talk to him, let alone a group of people.
'So.. we're in the afterlife, and we have to kill some gods to get out.. I don't know if I can do this' Castiel wasn't exactly confident about this whole thing, and his face made it was clear that he was worried and afraid of having to do all this; going to this academy was already a lot for him, he only really did it cause Austrianna was going and he wanted to be more like her.

The look on his face only got worse as Austrianna shouted out orders to pick up those that couldn't walk and to get off the ice.
'The Ice is melting‽ We can't die in the afterlife, right‽' Castiel had noticed that he wasn't freezing earlier, but he assumed that it was something to do with Lucas' power as he had numbed his arm a few seconds prior. Unless Lucas was melting the ice below them, but Castiel figured that he wouldn't be doing that on purpose anyway. Castiel quickly got to his feet, he then looked around at Lucas and offered him a hand up, not really sure if he was still weak after the blood he took from him. "You alright to walk?"

KrisKun KrisKun

Lucas
Lucas stood up and nodded at Castiel as if to tell him that walking wasn't an issue. He then decided to assist Austrianna in managing the group. Looking towards the rest of the group he gave them his plan. "Alright people! The temperature's rising and we gotta go!" He then realized that Austrianna was flying elsewhere to help those away from the group. The ice was beginning to melt and soon it would be gone. "If you guys stay near me, I can cool you off." Lucas began cooling the people closest to him, causing his eyes to turn a shade of blue. Lucas took off his hoodie and tied the sleeves around his waist. "We need to head away from the beach until we're at least off the ice. If there's anyone strong enough to carry people, grab the ones that can't walk." Lucas knew changing the weather itself would be too tiring. The blood he received would be enough to carry him for a couple of days, but after that, he would need more.
GingerBread GingerBread Light Light Skaggon Skaggon Kumii Kumii The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Larry Larry Rantos Rantos Ariel Ariel

hiMqKgy.png
XwdIQB2.png
5jY7eC2.png
dzxTxqm.png
lWH9iNg.png
GK4dunm.png
hiMqKgy.png
05UAv3Z.png
05UAv3Z.png
hiMqKgy.png

Once Austrianna made one round in the sky, immobile allies were confirmed. The beach wasn't far at all so the others would easily make it on foot. In the far corner of her eye, she noticed a being standing far from the group. This being was covered in magnificent and terrifying flames. As fast as this being ended up in the sight of Austrianna, they disappeared without warning. This would be the first of many concerns she would have on this adventure.

Austrianna swoops down from the skies, snatching both Anzu and Alexander up into the skies with great precision. She made sure to elevate gently for fear of more injuries occuring. Once she reached the beach, Austrianna puts them down in the warm sands, gently. She didn't have any time to give them both a thorough check-up. Austrianna could only take to the skies once more and hope the two would hold out until they received proper help. Her next move was the polar bear with the injured arm. Even though he would be a heavy load, Austrianna could manage carrying him a short distance with her strength and sturdy wings. Once she reached Dedoria, Austrianna dropped from the skies to lift her heavy target. She did in fact succeed in taking him up into the air but she didn't expect him to be this heavy. Of course, Austrianna didn't show it but it was a slight strain on her wings since shes accustomed to the weight of other human beings, not heavy animals or objects. While time ran thin, much like the ice, Austrianna could only hope the others were swift on their feet. She wouldn't be able to help the next person until she was done with Dedoria.
ALECTO

Samuel Scientia
Sam looked around for someone to help but found no-one. He looked at how swiftly Austrianna was working, made him feel useless in a way. He couldn't use his warping to carry others, he tapped on the ice with his foot, it cracked beneath him, luckily it was only a small puddle like ice. He began non-nonchalantly whistling, and looking around. "I got nothing." He watched where Austrianna was taking the people and threw his sword to the location the warping to it.
Mentions: Light Light

Castiel

Castiel wasn't exactly a brave sort. So, when Lucas stood up and proved that he was able to walk just fine. The only thing on His mind was getting the hell off of the frozen lake. He doubted that he'd be able to actually help others; He was strong enough to carry them, he just had no real idea on what the best way to safety carry someone was and he figured that he'd either end up wasting time figuring that out, or carry them in the wrong way and cause them both to fall through the rapidly melting ice. So he just started looking for the beach, where the risk of falling through ice wasn't present. He noticed his sister picking up and carrying others over to the beach and without a second though, took off sprinting towards it.

( ! ) Castiel had only gotten a few feet before the ice underneath his foot gave way, sending one of his legs through the ice and into the water. Which in turn caused Castiel to lurch forwards. Out of pure instinct, Castiel put his hands out in front of himself to catch himself. Unfortunately this caused the ice where his hands had landed to start to crack. In an instant the cracks spread out from where his hands hand hit the ice, looking like lighting bolts streaking out from underneath his hands.
'I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die. Oh god. I don't wanna die' Castiel started to hyperventilate and panic; He tried to push himself up before the ice below his hands finally broke. Unfortunately the added force of him trying to push himself back up caused the ice to give way under him. Castiel froze, not knowing what to do as his life flashed before his eyes as he started to fall into the water.

Light Light KrisKun KrisKun Skaggon Skaggon Ariel Ariel Rantos Rantos Kumii Kumii The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Samuel Scientia
Samuel heard a loud crack, "Hmm?" He looked around and got on a ledge to get a better view. He saw what looked like someone doing puchups on the cracking ice, "Really? Not the time." He threw his sword into the ice below him, luckily the heat was already making the ice fragile as it was. Still was gonna be frigid as hell, he dived in and swam towards Castiel. Bubbles erupting from his mouth as he drove through the frigid coldness of the water. He arrived where Castiel was and grabbed him, briefly looked at him to make sure he was okay. He swam back with Castiel in tow, he was running out of breath though and was all ice above him. He grabbed his sword and thrust it hard as could into the ice, it cracked then with every ounce of his strength left he pull it down, slicing the ice and shattering it above them. He grabbed Castiel and shot up to the surface, when they surfaced Sam took a large inhale of air and put Castiel gently on the ice, making not to cracking it more, "Don't let go Jack." He was breathing heavy, he used up alot of his stamina, he was freezing and was still in the water. He had no strength to pull himself over the ice.
Interactions: GingerBread GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back