• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Keep Your Dreams Alive! (Pokémon?)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I have an idea for a Pokémon rp that I’ll list below, and I want to make a group but I will definitely need a co-owner to help me out since I’m still new to the site.

Pokémon Destinies: a dark force is threatening to end the world as we know it, but a young group of trainers were foretold of in a prophecy of how their hearts would become one with a Pokémon and learn the secrets of the tree of harmony.

basically each trainer’s destiny is that they create a super sacred bond with a mythical Pokémon (within reason) and they need to battle this dark force to save everyone. I’m thinking of introducing a new special move or something and will expand on the lore later, but is anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back