• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern keep the bad shit in my liver, and the rest around my heart.... 1x1 search!

allybanks00

Hello! I am looking for someone to play a male in a rp with me. You do not have to be a male to play a male, I know some writers will only write with the opposite sex I am not like that whatsoever. A little about me is I will be on daily, and will reply daily or at least twice a week. Sometimes life gets in the way and I will let you know beforehand (if possible) if I will be gone longer than a week at a time. Obviously, I know not everyone can be on as much as me so that is not a requirement to rp with me! I typically write a minimum of two paragraphs but can write up to 6+ if I am really into the story. All I ask for is at the very least I get two paragraphs from you, and you just communicate with me as much as you can! If you are interested in any of these ideas/ have your own please reach out and pm me, and hopefully we can get something going!

-Some Ideas-
- Alcoholic Woman x Man who drinks for fun
For this I am thinking my character is a alcoholic, she meets YC at the bar one night while he is just out with a couple of friends, and the two of them get along. She doesn't tell him she's an alcoholic, for multitudes of reasons; one of them being she doesn't believe that she is one, eventually he finds out and tries to mention it to her, she freaks out... blah, blah, blah. We go from there? (I want this to be a very slow burn romance, this will have a lot of mature themes with mental health, alcoholism, etc)

-New employee x Boss
For this one, YC or MC can be the new employee it doesn't matter. The boss is a hard ass but likes the new employees work ethic. The boss takes them out for a "work" related dinner and the two of them end up being very flirty... The catch? The boss is married, in process of a divorce, but still legally married.

-Civillian x Mafia Member/ Boss
For this, I am thinking MC is the civilian, YC is the mafia memeber/boss. MC could be a nurse, and YC comes into the hospital to visit one of his buddies who had gotten shot. He flirts with her, she ignores him and politely waves him off, she ends up seeing him again in a coffee shop, diner, bar.. whatever you want to do. The two of them hit it off but there is something she does not like about him, she just can't put a finger on it. Once they start hanging out regularly they always hang out at weird times, he never invites her to his house.. she starts getting supicious and eventually finds out he is part of the mafia.

I have more ideas, but I love hearing other peoples ideas, so if these don't spark your interest or if there is things you want to change about them please pm me and let me know!

Sounds like fun. Do you have any preference? I'm Estd in the U.S. and can sometimes write around five hundred words at times if I'm not careful.

The alcoholic woman seems interesting. I'm about to go to bed but I got some ideas....dumb question....do we type it out here or start a new thread?

It is up to you, if you want to start a thread I will respond tonight ( I am on my phone right now so that's why I can't start one). If you want to rp it here that's fine too.

Ok, soft opener I figure. Hopefully not too much of a deviation from your hopes. But I figure tragic people travel in tragic circles so to speak. He just walks with his wounds.--

It was not a typical Friday night for Chris. It had been over a year since he had been back inside a bar. At twenty-nine years old, the prospect of overpriced drinks and smokey bars was not exactly one he was keen on. But he also hadn’t been out with his boys in quite some time. And shooting pool meant having to go to a seedy bar with its dingy and poorly lit atmosphere. Eighties songs almost made the night bearable….almost.

With a harsh yawn at eight o’clock, Chris felt his age. The ebbing away of his youth, its last vestiges as he had been up since five in the morning. Working remotely allowed him plenty of time to hit the gym and put in a ten hour day between multiple gigs. But his home felt…empty…now. Still, his friends were some salve on the loneliness he was left with…left behind.

He plodded forward dressed in messy khakis and a light blue button up that clashed against a red undershirt, with his face not shaved for days but amidst his curly short dark brown hair. The short scruff and his hard dark brown eyes, he still had his practised air of curious mystery that set him apart. Especially when he spoke, and his baritone voice had a tendency to be of dulcet tones to the ear. Measured and controlled. Even if now it had an air of being tired.

With a cheerful smile and exhaustion pulling at his corners of his eyes he headed inside, to keep the wound of his loneliness clean. To hear his friends' voices, in the hopes of not thinking back on the words and voices of ghosts past.

Victoria, sat at the bar. It was still early in the night but the woman was already drunk. The twenty seven year old had dealt with a lot of shit the last year, and it had resulted in her spending a lot more time at the bar than she had first anticipated.

She sat alone, her green eyes peering around the bar. She wasn't with anyone, but she was curious on who else was here.This bar in particular was pretty busy, not her usual joint... But she didn't want to feel as alone today, so she figured the hustle and bustle of this bar would make her feel less alone.

"Another shot of tequila, just put it on my tab." the woman says drunkenly to the bartender who slips her a glass. It took a lot for her to get drunk, but she had drank a lot today. Today was a specifically hard day for her, so drowning her sorrows seemed like the best plan.

"One ginger ale, please." Chris said to the bartender.

He was no stranger to being sober in bars. Many a time he had been the designated driver, or at least the one to be sobering up a few hours before having to leave.

He noticed the young woman with her green eyes giving him an odd look. Almost quizzical. Always the entertainer he couldn't help himself, and so he spoke to her.

"I like to to live dangerously." He quietly laughed at his own joke and his face betrayed it as he smiled with not only his mouth but his eyes as he looked into her eyes. He had always been something of a subtle flirt.

The bartender put his drink down and he tipped the typical dollar. Everyone had to make a living after all. He nodded to her and barely resisted the urge to wink at her as he turned around and proceeded to join his friends at the billiard table. She was cute in her own right, and he had always been a sucker for green eyes.

A tinge of pain tried to float to the surface, about green eyes. But he poured himself into enjoying the moment and pushed past it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back