• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom KDrama/KPop/Asian Drama/Music RP Search

Rosebudxo

So while there are other things I RP, this is one of the things I have been craving lately. I specifically prefer to request BTS or CNBlue. No, you don't need to know their personalities. After all, this is a story and we are just using Face-claims. I'm more than happy to double as someone for you, whether they are male or female, and, of course, they don't have to be "Asian." I don't discriminate.

However, the pairings have to be kept even. For example, if my roleplay partner writes more for her female character, I will drop the roleplay quickly. This is called "spotlight" stealing, which is not allowed in my roleplays, and I have experienced this, regardless of the character's gender.

I do MxF pairings for the most part, but have recently opened up to doing some M// again because sometimes people prefer that in this genre. I also highly prefer my characters to be human. Although, I have played Witches, Wizards, Mermaids, etc. I don't care if you want to play a Vampire, Werewolf, etc. This is just something we have to discuss beforehand to make sure I am open to it.

As for length, I really only ask a paragraph per character. I'm okay with the occasional one-liners, as long as it doesn't stay there. I've personally made role-players laugh, whether it was a one-liner or two paragraphs. It's all about the quality of the writing. I just ask that you give my characters time to react to your character's words and actions. If we're doubling, we should expect at least two paragraphs a post. Even so, we should be writing at least 2-3 paragraphs a post, varying in lengths, given that we should be playing multiple characters any way. Yes, I love romance, but I also like a good plot and cast to go with it.

If you prefer I avoid one-liners though, that's fine. We should be able to respect each other's boundaries and limits.

Speaking of which, I am 37. So you must be at least 18, preferably over 21 to RP with me. I just personally prefer to play characters within their late teens to their early 20's. This doesn't mean there won't be times where I'll venture outside of that. I still read YA novels and children's books, but I tend to read a variety.

I have roleplayed for 23 years and just never stopped.

I prefer to RP over private messages or threads, but I also have Discord.

So if you're interested, you can either post here or PM me. I might reply faster to a PM though.

Looking forward to it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back