• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kassandra's cove of plots and pairings (fandom & original) / UPDATED.

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

IMG_3519.JPG

Current cravings =

Gotham / DC ***

Peter Pan ***

Peaky Blinders ***

Game of Thrones***

Dystopian **

Harry Potter *

Fantasy *

I also have a new fantasy idea - The World of Other (TWO) - about a group of seven children (we will play no more than four, two mains each, and no less than 2). These children are the only beings that can kill the new creatures conjured by the antagonist (unnamed so far). The story goes that man kind was banished from the world of other (Eden), which has been retold by legends but never quite captured accurately.

Here, there is a council of twelve, 4 witches and warlocks, 4 fae, and 4 elves.

The werewolves have been banished, and history was rewritten to paint them as evil. It is thought that the new evil stems from them, but perhaps it is something a little more sinister...

71f6255a-e409-4151-af5e-c8d8dbdcfb38.jpg

Hello, lovelies!

About me:

You can call me
Kassandra (as my username demonstrates), but Kass is also okay.

I'm currently eighteen. I've been role playing for six years and writing for as long as I can remember.

I aspire to be a writer when I'm older, but still have a long way to go. Therefore, I would perceive myself as rather literate and grammatically correct. For your evaluation, I will attach a few writing samples below.

I write as at least one female character. If you wanna take one too, that's fine! We'll just double.

However, when doubling I always ensure that my character's posts are equal in length and effort. This is usually a minimum of two paragraphs each.

I mostly do mxf pairings.

I've never tried f// but I'm more than willing to give that a go.

I'm unlikely to do m// unless given a really good plot or pairing. There are a few of these below.

I do either OCxCanon, CanonxCanon, or OCxOC

I'm ditch friendly. You wanna give up? Cool. You gonna ghost? That's fine. If you ever feel like picking it up again then let me know! No hard feelings.

dca580ba-6ae9-4d84-992e-800ab6142739.jpg

About you:

It seems weird, me telling you what you are or need to be. However, these are just few preferences.

I'm looking for a partner who can:

Post at least three times a week.

Be rather literate. Be able to write two paragraphs per post. (I accept quality over quantity)

Know your limits. If you don't think you can do a Canon justice, don't do it. Tell me. We'll consider our other options.

Be friendly. I loooooove an OOC chat. There is nothing I hate more than walking on eggshells around my partner.

d274b162-9fee-4ce4-9bf4-a5c8680ecc11.jpg

Fandoms:

The bold is what I would like you to play:

Once upon a time

Looking for a dark themed Pan for Pan x OC.

Peaky Blinders

If you haven't seen this. I highly recommend you watch it:

Tommy x OC
Michael x OC

Harry Potter

OC x OC
OC x Draco
Canon (your choice) x OC

AU PLOT: Voldemort won the war - exploring what Hogwarts is like in this universe and joining a new resistance

Game of Thrones

OC x Jon
OC x OC
Canon (your choice) x OC

Marvel

OC x Peter Parker
Canon (your choice) x OC

Star Wars

OC Jedi x OC Sith
OC Jedi x OC Sith
OC x Han
OC x Kylo
Kylo x Rey
Canon (your choice) x OC

Handmaid's Tale ***

Handmaid x driver
Handmaid x commander
(Alternate) Handmaid x handmaid

Gotham and DC

Click here.

OC x Jeremiah / Jerome (***)
OC x Joker
OC x Batman
Nygma x Penguin
Nygma x OC
Penguin x OC
Cat x Ivy
Gordon x OC
Bullock x OC
Sofia Falcone x Gordon
Sofia x Penguin
Ivy x Tabitha

13 Reasons Why (style) **

OC x OC
Justin x OC
Canon x OC

2fdde71c-0d1a-405f-a3a7-0f42daee2c7c.jpg

Other

Alt history

Nazi Germany won the Battle of Britian. The Nazi empire is now widely accepted. This explores life and the world as it very well could have been.

Historical
For more historical delights, click here.

Crime & the Mafia

Mob family member x rival family member
Mob family member x undercover agent
Criminal/Mob x innocent
Serial killer x planned victim
Kidnapper x abductee
Killer/criminal x police
Amateur detective x victim/criminal

Circus
Performer x performer
Performer x audience member ***

Apocalypse
Survivor x survivor
Survivor x OC

Based around the fourth wave, but possibly zombie/virus version instead of aliens.

OR

Based upon a Quiet Place or The Mist.

Dystopian

Muse A is the child of the leader of the dystopian world.

This is a world in which people are judged by morality as if it is a physical crime. Muse A is fully pledged to his families cause, to wipe out the morally weak.

The unintelligent. The liars. The cheaters. The robbers and killers. You get branded with an F for every immoral act you commit. On your tongue for lies. On your hand for theft or abuse. On your chest for passion (cheating, discrimination, crimes against society, greed, helping a flawed).

If you commit 3 flaws, you are killed. If you are under a certain intelligence quota, you are killed. The remaining world is on rations. Food is scarce and valuable. There is no rich or poor, only community. Everything is black and white, quite literally, due to injections.

Muse B is an acquaintance of Muse A. They go to school together. She disagrees with the whole system, and following a suspicious subtle act of rebellion, Muse A is assigned to get close to her

Inspiration:

More information on flawed - click!

High school & Reality

Teacher x student
Sister x brother's best friend
Step siblings

Sample 1 - DC - click!
Sample 2 - 13 Reasons Why - click!
Sample 3 - Mafia style - click!

Last edited:
I'll do the teacher/student or The Mist premise with you. At least that's what I think it says. The font was very stylish, but tricky to read.

Hello.

I am interested in writing for Peter Parker if you would be kind enough to double as either Peter Quill or Tony Stark in exchange?

heyo! i wldn't mind play tommy for you depending on the plot you've got for it?

but i'm also interested in a hp oc/oc or i can play harry against an oc of yours. also if you'd like a jaime from got against an oc of yours, i cld do that too! pm me & lmk ?

I'm really interested in your Greek plot idea-- and I think it will be a suitable challenge as I haven't really don't something quite like this! Do you mind if I shoot a PM?

Oh wow.

done and done

Thank you :)

I'm really interested in your Greek plot idea-- and I think it will be a suitable challenge as I haven't really don't something quite like this! Do you mind if I shoot a PM?

Definitely, please do!!

I'd be down to do any of these.

I'd love to try some of the bottom ones. Pm me and we can plot something together!

what era were you thinking of setting the jedi x sith pairing in? : o

I'm quite open. I've done most eras and mostly just work with my partner's preference! PM if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back