• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kasane/BNHA/MM/Original (still looking)

GoliathusRegius

Not a ghoul, nothing to see here
What I want from a partner:
  • Someone who's comfortable rping with someone under 18 (I mean, not by a lot, but still)
  • Someone who can give a reply of decent length. I don't always expect multiple paragraphs, but if you only give me a sentence, I will probably get bored and give up on the rp
  • Someone who's friendly in ooc chat. I have a big (pet) family and you can probably expect updates on my rats, frogs and more from time to time. That's just who I am, if you don't like that I might not be for you
  • Someone who's okay with delay between reply's. I'm currently studying for multiple AP exams along with the SAT, and I will be taking classes over the summer, so I don't have a ton of spare time. I should be able to get to you a few times a week, but if you expect daily or more replies, I'm not the partner for you.

And now, plots! (Bold are ones I really want to do)
  1. Based on my current obsession, the manga Kasane, but you don't have to have knowledge of that for this rp as I want to use original characters. All you need to know is the basic plot, that an "ugly" girl receives lipstick from her mother that, when she puts on and then kisses someone, allows her to switch faces with that person. In our rp, after the "ugly" girl finds another girl willing to switch faces with her, she goes on to become a famous movie star. But, while growing her career, her feelings for the girl she once saw as just a face to take begin to change. Love, resentment, or something else? We'll decide that.
  2. Based on BNHA, but again, I want to use original characters for this. A freshman at UA, my character has the ability to manipulate time, but fails to do so very well, and as a result, has never had a very close friend. When he meets another student at school(your character, prefferably a guy), who begins to understand and even help him with his troubles, he finally feels normal. But when a disaster strikes that leaves many dead, it's up to these two young heroes, the only ones who can move through time, to fix the present. We could also double as the villains who cause the catastrophe. (Taken)
  3. Another bnha plot following two oc's who work as unlicensed heroes. I don't have much worked out for this except the concept, but we can work out the rest together in pm ^.^
  4. A villain AU! I would be Midoriya. I was thinking that Midoriya became a hero before ever joining UA, and in order to kill the Hero Killer, Iida turns away from the hero world to the villain world, where he'll be more free to pursue him. But I'm up for most pairings when it comes to this!
  5. Mystic Messenger- I really want to do a yandere Yoosung/ male mc. At first, the rp would follow the events of the game, but Yoosung grows more and more possessive of mc, and after they meet at the party, Yoosung starts acting fully like a yandere. Obviously, you'd have to be okay with abusive relationships and violence for this one.
  6. Not a plot, but Vocaloid rps. I like Rin/Len, Gakupo/Kaito, Kaito/Len, and a ton more

Last edited:
Just commenting to say: FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT KASANE
Oh my gosh, Kasane is such a rare beautiful freaking gem of a manga. I really hope the publisher releases physical copies soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back