• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Karma's song- medieval fantasy/isekai

Alright here's my two cents, a human warlock with an impossibly long name. Makes a pact with a demon to kill more demons

Alright here's my two cents, a human warlock with an impossibly long name. Makes a pact with a demon to kill more demons
No from me friend.

sounds like a lazy plot to a action comedy anime/manga where the demon hates other demons and loves humanity for some stupid sappy reason.
The comedy being in the humans reaction to the good demons antics and the humans being so impressed with "stupid long name"

That and fantasy Aerth doesn't have demons in the sense of anime or elder scrolls.
There's something similar but they aren't able to talk and make deals like a charming devil or cunning daedra is known to.

I have a quick question. Are orcs like intelligent creatures? By intelligent I don't mean like actively smart, I mean can they have desires for things like power and money, or are they more like brutish monsters who seek destruction?

I have a quick question. Are orcs like intelligent creatures? By intelligent I don't mean like actively smart, I mean can they have desires for things like power and money, or are they more like brutish monsters who seek destruction?
Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back