• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kanji High School

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
2uzdx1k.png

Kanji High School

Indeed, as you would have guessed this role-play will go about high school. You would say that it is boring to just go to school every day but what would you do if not all the days are that dreadful. Events will be planned throughout the whole role-play that will make your eyes go wide open out of surprise, moments where you would become even scared or have to go through heroic acts to stand up for your own beliefs. Of course, the actions of your character(s) will be entirely up to you which will put an unique touch to it. Well, what do you say? Will you apply to the school or go on to look for something else? I hope to meet you soon~ !

The co-owner of this RP is
@Dovahkiin .

Last edited by a moderator:
exclamation-mark-english.jpg

Rules

No Mary-Sues

What is a Mary-Sue? That is when a character is being created too perfect. He/she does not have flaws any quirks and is absolutely perfect in whatever she does. I want to prevent this at all cost since it is not fun to role-play with these kind off characters.

Have Respect

Having respect for your fellow RPers is the point of having a nice experience in the group. I will not tolerate any drama/fighting in the
OOC, take this to somewhere else and if it does not get solved, send me a message and I’ll try to talk things out with everyone so it will become more comfortable again.

Write at least one paragraph of minimum 5 lines of text. I don’t want to see any less than that and I will ask you to write more if I see this happening. Yes, I know I can nag on this one a lot. *pouts*

Also if one takes
longer than 3 days to respond the person who they are reacting with can move on.

Setting

2uzdx1k.png

The role-play will be going on in Japan. The school is situated in Tokyo, but this does not mean it will stay in that one city. There will be trips, events and vacations throughout whole Japan as the school just loves to travel with its students to experience a lot of fun~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back