• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kanji High School

That was quite the incident! I hope my post turns out alright. I did not want to leave out any details.

Marshmallow said:
Managed to post !
I'm going to add clubs as well, so be sure to check the overview thread.
Nice!

Whose turn is it to post? I am not really sure if this is round-robin or if we just post when we can.

Dovahkiin said:
I think it's my turn. c:
Ouais~
2yn5npd.gif

Hey folks!

Super duper sorry I took so long. I actually had written most of the Post yesterday, but when I tried to post it the Site had gone to maintenance mode and pulled an error 403 on me. I just forgot afterwards that i hadn't actually posted! Thankfully Zed PMed me so well therfe it is. Don't worry as long as there is an occasional post on here I will stay in I just like it too much. The last Anime-Highschool RPs I took part im where quicker to post but didn't run so nicely storywise.

Hygswitch said:
Hey folks!
Super duper sorry I took so long. I actually had written most of the Post yesterday, but when I tried to post it the Site had gone to maintenance mode and pulled an error 403 on me. I just forgot afterwards that i hadn't actually posted! Thankfully Zed PMed me so well therfe it is. Don't worry as long as there is an occasional post on here I will stay in I just like it too much. The last Anime-Highschool RPs I took part im where quicker to post but didn't run so nicely storywise.
I'd like for it to move along faster and keep its quality.

It's up to everyone involved to do their part. Sorry if I'm being a taskmaster. You're welcome to tell me to bounce, if I'm bothering you.

@Cami your turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back