• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kanji High School

Do I just jump in, or should I wait to be introduced?

I am in progress reading all posts.

Everyone has fancy posts. Is it easier for people to read? Should I include a photo every post? Also, why do people use the @ symbol next to their name?

Sorry for the questions, this is my first RP here.

Fancy posts are not necessary. c: People use an "@" symbol next to someone's username to tag them in a post, and doing so will let the tagged person know that they're mentioned in that post. I don't think you need to include a photo every post, but if you'd like, then go for it. c:

And no need to apologize for asking questions!

Dovahkiin said:
Fancy posts are not necessary. c: People use an "@" symbol next to someone's username to tag them in a post, and doing so will let the tagged person know that they're mentioned in that post. I don't think you need to include a photo every post, but if you'd like, then go for it. c:
And no need to apologize for asking questions!
Oh okay, thank you for the information! That is helpful.

Zed said:
Oh okay, thank you for the information! That is helpful.
Don't worry too much. We have all been new at some Point in time, and without asking questians it's hard to learn. So by all means: Ask away as much as you feel the Need to.

This seems painfully slow. Is it commonplace for posters on this forum to up and drop out without any word? I don't mean any offense, I just feel like with so many people in a group RP, it would be moving along quite fast. O.o

Zed said:
This seems painfully slow. Is it commonplace for posters on this forum to up and drop out without any word? I don't mean any offense, I just feel like with so many people in a group RP, it would be moving along quite fast. O.o
You're right, it's moving rather slow... *pouts*

I'm sorry. v.v

Marshmallow said:
You're right, it's moving rather slow... *pouts*
I'm sorry. v.v
You have no need to apologize.

VaVZ6pk.gif

LOL!

I started writing a post but I think I may change it to include a little tag of everyone who has been active the past couple of days. I hope no one minds, it leaves it open so anyone who is missing a conversationalist can respond. Or the girls can just whack him for intruding. I am trying to include Hikaru a bit.

Zed said:
LOL!

I started writing a post but I think I may change it to include a little tag of everyone who has been active the past couple of days. I hope no one minds, it leaves it open so anyone who is missing a conversationalist can respond. Or the girls can just whack him for intruding. I am trying to include Hikaru a bit.
Hey great Post!

I have to admit though, I am a bit at a loss as to how to move Forward, Even though you Kind of aim at Mitsuki a bit one of the others mst likely Ayane Needs to pass the stuff on to me. (Yeah Inertia can be bothersome) Um kinda off still waiting vor @Dovahkiin and @Marshmallow

Yeah, @Marshmallow Ayane could give the package to Mitsuki. @Dovahkiin Minori was spoken to by Hikaru, but really it's up to you if you want Mitsuki to respond, @Hygswitch

Actually there is a bunch of ways to respond! You can also PM me if you have an idea and want to collaborate on a post. :)

Zed said:
Yeah, @Marshmallow Ayane could give the package to Mitsuki. @Dovahkiin Minori was spoken to by Hikaru, but really it's up to you if you want Mitsuki to respond, @Hygswitch
Actually there is a bunch of ways to respond! You can also PM me if you have an idea and want to collaborate on a post. :)
Yeah..hmm As it#s getting late here. (nearly 1am wheer ei live) I'll pass for now, as anything I'd come up with right now wouldn't be that great. But I'll surely drop you a PM tomorrow (or rather later today) when I'm more fresh.

Hygswitch said:
Yeah..hmm As it#s getting late here. (nearly 1am wheer ei live) I'll pass for now, as anything I'd come up with right now wouldn't be that great. But I'll surely drop you a PM tomorrow (or rather later today) when I'm more fresh.
That's alright. I am in Canada, so it is still early for me. Talk to you tomorrow.

Dovahkiin said:
I'll get up a post tonight. c:
I look forward to it!

Zed said:
That's alright. I am in Canada, so it is still early for me. Talk to you tomorrow.
I look forward to it!
Okay I just had to make something out of your breaking bus part. xD

Sry @Dovahkiin for stealing Mirais Catchphrase, I just love it too much and it Kind of fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back